A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath
A Breton man wearing Dwarven armon minus the helmet and two dwarven war-axes at his hip walks through the gate. He looks around for a few seconds before meeting Mirkrilaar's gaze. The man smiles a little bit.

*You see me looking around the town, making sure everything is peacful and proper. I glance at the enterance and see a newcomer. I smile as a reaction.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath
A Breton man wearing Dwarven armon minus the helmet and two dwarven war-axes at his hip walks through the gate. He looks around for a few seconds before meeting Mirkrilaar's gaze. The man smiles a little bit.

*You see me looking around the town, making sure everything is peacful and proper. I glance at the enterance and see a newcomer. I smile as a reaction.*

Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man walks over to the dragon at a brisk pace. When he reaches foot of Mirkrilaar's perch, he gives a small bow and waits for the elder to speak.
by Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man walks over to the dragon at a brisk pace. When he reaches foot of Mirkrilaar's perch, he gives a small bow and waits for the elder to speak.

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

*I nod in return.*

"Drem yol lok, wundunniik."

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

*I nod in return.*

"Drem yol lok, wundunniik."

Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man hesitates before responding in Dovahzul. Although it's heavily accented and the man stumbles a bit, it's clear he knows the language.

"Drem yol lok. Hi los Mirkrilaar?
by Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man hesitates before responding in Dovahzul. Although it's heavily accented and the man stumbles a bit, it's clear he knows the language.

"Drem yol lok. Hi los Mirkrilaar?

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath
The man hesitates before responding in Dovahzul. Although it's heavily accented and the man stumbles a bit, it's clear he knows the language. "Drem yol lok. Hi los Mirkrilaar?

*I nod again*

"Geh, zu'u Mirkrilaar. Lingrah tiid ruzun zu'u lost hon meyar vun! Fahvos lost hi bo?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath
The man hesitates before responding in Dovahzul. Although it's heavily accented and the man stumbles a bit, it's clear he knows the language. "Drem yol lok. Hi los Mirkrilaar?

*I nod again*

"Geh, zu'u Mirkrilaar. Lingrah tiid ruzun zu'u lost hon meyar vun! Fahvos lost hi bo?"

Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man pauses for a time before shaking his head. "You'll have to forgive me. I haven't used this tongue in over six years, I'm a little rusty."
by Loniizrath
January 2, 2015
The man pauses for a time before shaking his head. "You'll have to forgive me. I haven't used this tongue in over six years, I'm a little rusty."

Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

*I nod in understanding*

"It is fine. Most joor, mortals do not know how to speak our tongue so I was more than surprised. But I digress. Now tell me. Why have you come?"

*I look at you curiously.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

*I nod in understanding*

"It is fine. Most joor, mortals do not know how to speak our tongue so I was more than surprised. But I digress. Now tell me. Why have you come?"

*I look at you curiously.*

Loniizrath
January 2, 2015

"I have come for business. I am Captain Alixxeon Laulierre, and I own a small barquentine called The Rebellion. I sail all over Tamriel, buying and selling goods. I'm a trader, and I want to call Bromjunaar my home, as well as one of my markets."

by Loniizrath
January 2, 2015

"I have come for business. I am Captain Alixxeon Laulierre, and I own a small barquentine called The Rebellion. I sail all over Tamriel, buying and selling goods. I'm a trader, and I want to call Bromjunaar my home, as well as one of my markets."

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Loniizrath

"You have come to the right place fahdoni, my friend! We always welcome trade. But, why here? Why have you decided to make this your home?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Loniizrath

"You have come to the right place fahdoni, my friend! We always welcome trade. But, why here? Why have you decided to make this your home?"

Loniizrath
January 3, 2015

"Like I said, mostly business. I see men and women of many races here, but with such little trade coming through the area, I imagine they cannot easily obtain commodities from their homeland. As for exports, Bromjunaar is governed by a dragon, and inhabited by his cultists. The rumours are wild and far reaching. I've heard everything from swords tempered with dragon fire to magical runic amulets that extend your life. Whatever the object, all I need to do is say 'it came from Bromjunaar,' and the price tag instantly goes up."

by Loniizrath
January 3, 2015

"Like I said, mostly business. I see men and women of many races here, but with such little trade coming through the area, I imagine they cannot easily obtain commodities from their homeland. As for exports, Bromjunaar is governed by a dragon, and inhabited by his cultists. The rumours are wild and far reaching. I've heard everything from swords tempered with dragon fire to magical runic amulets that extend your life. Whatever the object, all I need to do is say 'it came from Bromjunaar,' and the price tag instantly goes up."

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Loniizrath

*I glare at you, seeing a desire for wealth inside.*

"I see. Well, in oder to live here, you must join us. Those are the requirements. If you join our cult, I will gladly let you live and trade in this city."

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Loniizrath

*I glare at you, seeing a desire for wealth inside.*

"I see. Well, in oder to live here, you must join us. Those are the requirements. If you join our cult, I will gladly let you live and trade in this city."

Loniizrath
January 3, 2015
Alix pauses for a second, then says "That seems fair."
by Loniizrath
January 3, 2015
Alix pauses for a second, then says "That seems fair."

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Kosenu

"Okay, sure. I'm in." Raffmor tries to look determined, but his fear slightly shimmers through.

*The sun begins to set behind the mountains.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Kosenu

"Okay, sure. I'm in." Raffmor tries to look determined, but his fear slightly shimmers through.

*The sun begins to set behind the mountains.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 3, 2015

"Shall we do it tonight?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 3, 2015

"Shall we do it tonight?"

Kosenu
January 4, 2015

"Sure, I guess. We do have to make sure people are in fact asleep, I don't wanna be caught doing this."

by Kosenu
January 4, 2015

"Sure, I guess. We do have to make sure people are in fact asleep, I don't wanna be caught doing this."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.