Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Warriors of Silver

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"oh, well in that case, i'll go hunting. i sense a large elk nearby, i'll bring it to us. how about that?" *la'qaar concentrates his energy to the elk, controling it to make it come to his pals and him* "here we are" 

by Stormtrooper
August 27, 2015

"oh, well in that case, i'll go hunting. i sense a large elk nearby, i'll bring it to us. how about that?" *la'qaar concentrates his energy to the elk, controling it to make it come to his pals and him* "here we are" 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Venison stew perhaps, my favorite?" Gutire suggested. He got the mead and poured in a tankerd for everyone. 

"Let us dine here." Gutire took off his helmet and stroked his beard.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Venison stew perhaps, my favorite?" Gutire suggested. He got the mead and poured in a tankerd for everyone. 

"Let us dine here." Gutire took off his helmet and stroked his beard.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Ranfire chuckled. "Getting a little fancier than normal tonight?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Ranfire chuckled. "Getting a little fancier than normal tonight?"

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar grabbed one leg of the elk and shoved it on a stick, then proceeded to put it over a fire* "bon appetit" la'qaar said, mocking the accent of a nord. 

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar grabbed one leg of the elk and shoved it on a stick, then proceeded to put it over a fire* "bon appetit" la'qaar said, mocking the accent of a nord. 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Filthy, lizard." Sorik said as he joking,

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Filthy, lizard." Sorik said as he joking,

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar finished the leg, then listened.* "you guys hear that? I thought i heard a scream." la'qaar said alertingly.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar finished the leg, then listened.* "you guys hear that? I thought i heard a scream." la'qaar said alertingly.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Yeah. me to." Gurtire grabs Mooncleaver and starts to crouches, he signals La'qaar and Ranfire to be quiet.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Yeah. me to." Gurtire grabs Mooncleaver and starts to crouches, he signals La'qaar and Ranfire to be quiet.

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar uses his powerful argonian ears to listen better* "i hear hear movement" la'qaar whispered.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

*la'qaar uses his powerful argonian ears to listen better* "i hear hear movement" la'qaar whispered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Taking a breath, Ranfire cast Eyes of Midnight on herself. Able to see past the range of their torches, she scanned the dark for approaching danger.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Taking a breath, Ranfire cast Eyes of Midnight on herself. Able to see past the range of their torches, she scanned the dark for approaching danger.

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"what do you see, ranfire?" la'qaar whispered.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"what do you see, ranfire?" la'qaar whispered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Ranfire frowned. "Bastards are here already," she murmured.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Ranfire frowned. "Bastards are here already," she murmured.

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"I don't think i like the sound of that." la'qaar says in a frisky matter. *looks at unfinished elk* "mabye we can ambush them using the elk. they do look kinda hungry to me, they'll start to eat the elk. once their gaurds are lowerd, we heavily attack from behind." la'qaar said, proud for coming up with a plan that just might work.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"I don't think i like the sound of that." la'qaar says in a frisky matter. *looks at unfinished elk* "mabye we can ambush them using the elk. they do look kinda hungry to me, they'll start to eat the elk. once their gaurds are lowerd, we heavily attack from behind." la'qaar said, proud for coming up with a plan that just might work.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

"They're Blood Riders, they know we're here already."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

"They're Blood Riders, they know we're here already."

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"well damn, let try to find a pack of wolves. i'll get the alpha, then i'll get them to the attack."

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"well damn, let try to find a pack of wolves. i'll get the alpha, then i'll get them to the attack."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

"I have a few runes traps out there they shouldn't know about. Do what you have to to get ready, I'll get my armor." Ranfire teleported inside.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

"I have a few runes traps out there they shouldn't know about. Do what you have to to get ready, I'll get my armor." Ranfire teleported inside.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.