Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  26  27  28  29 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Paalus snuck near them, scouting them out. One of them snuck in a tree, probably seeing him. Paalus took out an arrow with a bag filled with a fluid on the front of it. Then he aimed almost straight up. With a steep arc, no one will detect him...he fired the arrow. Paalus flanked around.

The arrow began its descent, diving down into the camp. Once it landed, the bag splattered everywhere within a strong, burning substance. (Whether they dodge the fluid or not is up to you.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Paalus snuck near them, scouting them out. One of them snuck in a tree, probably seeing him. Paalus took out an arrow with a bag filled with a fluid on the front of it. Then he aimed almost straight up. With a steep arc, no one will detect him...he fired the arrow. Paalus flanked around.

The arrow began its descent, diving down into the camp. Once it landed, the bag splattered everywhere within a strong, burning substance. (Whether they dodge the fluid or not is up to you.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"What in Oblivion? Is this poison?"

(if you want you can also still control Britas, it's your choice)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"What in Oblivion? Is this poison?"

(if you want you can also still control Britas, it's your choice)

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

la'saar snikered.

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

la'saar snikered.

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Paalus then tossed several pellets into the air, landing at the camp. The pellets burst with smoke, surrounding the camp. Paalus then drew a paralysis arrow and shot, hitting one of the druids.

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Paalus then tossed several pellets into the air, landing at the camp. The pellets burst with smoke, surrounding the camp. Paalus then drew a paralysis arrow and shot, hitting one of the druids.

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

la'saar used his argonian link with the chamelion to blend in with the envirment and stabbed 2 of the druids. then scuried back to the bushes, without a trace. ain't i lucky as hell to be an argonian. la'saar thought.

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

la'saar used his argonian link with the chamelion to blend in with the envirment and stabbed 2 of the druids. then scuried back to the bushes, without a trace. ain't i lucky as hell to be an argonian. la'saar thought.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Tholim turned into a sabrecat and attacked Paalus, he pounced onto him and roared onto his face.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Tholim turned into a sabrecat and attacked Paalus, he pounced onto him and roared onto his face.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Enchanted vines ensnared La'saar, completely immobilizing him. The point of a blade was pressed into the back of his neck. "Care to explain why you're attacking this camp?" A man's voice asked.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Enchanted vines ensnared La'saar, completely immobilizing him. The point of a blade was pressed into the back of his neck. "Care to explain why you're attacking this camp?" A man's voice asked.

Stormtrooper
September 7, 2015

la'saar knew he sensed this danger. "well you see, tholim and i were camping when some druids attacked us, so now were just repelling them. so now if you'd kindly go fuck yourself, that would be splendid." la'saar said. la'saar used the argonian link with the salamander to warm his body temperture up, causing the vines to loosen enough for la'saars escape. la'saar then used the link with the chamelion to blend in with the envirement, making him practically invisible. then la'saar used his stealthy skills to make a silent escape, while making noise in every direction. 

by Stormtrooper
September 7, 2015

la'saar knew he sensed this danger. "well you see, tholim and i were camping when some druids attacked us, so now were just repelling them. so now if you'd kindly go fuck yourself, that would be splendid." la'saar said. la'saar used the argonian link with the salamander to warm his body temperture up, causing the vines to loosen enough for la'saars escape. la'saar then used the link with the chamelion to blend in with the envirement, making him practically invisible. then la'saar used his stealthy skills to make a silent escape, while making noise in every direction. 

VahloK
September 7, 2015
(Guys, I'm very busy now..with school. Can you guys help me, make my char busy or something. I'll join if i have the time...Thanks.)
by VahloK
September 7, 2015
(Guys, I'm very busy now..with school. Can you guys help me, make my char busy or something. I'll join if i have the time...Thanks.)

VahloK
September 7, 2015
*Sitting down in shock* (oh Rahlof not very good at fighting bjt very good at trapping people)
by VahloK
September 7, 2015
*Sitting down in shock* (oh Rahlof not very good at fighting bjt very good at trapping people)

VahloK
September 7, 2015
"Shit!" *Going to a nearby bushes to prepare some trap*
by VahloK
September 7, 2015
"Shit!" *Going to a nearby bushes to prepare some trap*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Dereth snorted and sheathed his sword. "Coward . . ." He stepped into the camp where Tholim still had Paalus pinned.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Dereth snorted and sheathed his sword. "Coward . . ." He stepped into the camp where Tholim still had Paalus pinned.

The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

"Read my lips," scoffed Paalus. He puffed out smoke from his mouth, stoning Tholim. (The smoke uses several rare ingredients, including a potion that counteracts the effects for Paalus) He pushes him away and draws a dagger to impale him.

by The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

"Read my lips," scoffed Paalus. He puffed out smoke from his mouth, stoning Tholim. (The smoke uses several rare ingredients, including a potion that counteracts the effects for Paalus) He pushes him away and draws a dagger to impale him.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015

Dereth growls and draws his swords. Roots tear from the groud, ensnaring Paalus' ankles and blade arm. "So you're the one causing all the trouble here . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015

Dereth growls and draws his swords. Roots tear from the groud, ensnaring Paalus' ankles and blade arm. "So you're the one causing all the trouble here . . ."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

Tholim turns back into a Bosmer he summons a bow and points it at Dereth, "Stay where you are, scum!" (he thinks he is with Britas)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

Tholim turns back into a Bosmer he summons a bow and points it at Dereth, "Stay where you are, scum!" (he thinks he is with Britas)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.