Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Class

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Ra
April 12, 2016

If this is still a thing, I love to join ^_^. Almost anything that can help me learn is worth trying out.

by Ra
April 12, 2016

If this is still a thing, I love to join ^_^. Almost anything that can help me learn is worth trying out.

Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

I'll PM you Ra... Let's see if we can't make a scholar of you. Shame to let such enthusiasm to go to waste, really.

by Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

I'll PM you Ra... Let's see if we can't make a scholar of you. Shame to let such enthusiasm to go to waste, really.

SAA2000
April 19, 2016
@Duryoljot It is rather sad. I have been working hard in school and have had no time to expand anymore on this idea. @Matthias I am actually working on something for late June through August. I am planning on making instructional videos and a google classroom page so that I can have you guys learn dovahzul through the summer! If you are interested in this, PM me so I can get an estimate of how many people will be interested.
by SAA2000
April 19, 2016
@Duryoljot It is rather sad. I have been working hard in school and have had no time to expand anymore on this idea. @Matthias I am actually working on something for late June through August. I am planning on making instructional videos and a google classroom page so that I can have you guys learn dovahzul through the summer! If you are interested in this, PM me so I can get an estimate of how many people will be interested.

Duryoljot
April 20, 2016

Count me in.

by Duryoljot
April 20, 2016

Count me in.

Hahdremro
May 3, 2016

Drem yol lok! I'm fairly new to the language, but I'm having a great time learning it by writing stuff in Dovahzul runes over and over, and by playing through Skyrim and stopping to translate each Word Wall one word at a time using the Thuum.org Android app. It's a great way to build up my vocabulary, but it's pretty slow going (though it's still pretty fun). I'd really like to have help with learning Dovahzul, though, and this seems like a great place to learn more!

If you're still making instructional videos and a Google Classroom page for Dovahzul this summer, I'll definitely be happy to join up! I volunteer full time in an elementary school, and the kids here are really enjoying learning what I can teach them so far, but I'd really like to become much more fluent in the language before I start trying to teach any of my peers who also want to learn. It would be so much easier to simply point them toward a pre-existing class and learn it alongside them!

by Hahdremro
May 3, 2016

Drem yol lok! I'm fairly new to the language, but I'm having a great time learning it by writing stuff in Dovahzul runes over and over, and by playing through Skyrim and stopping to translate each Word Wall one word at a time using the Thuum.org Android app. It's a great way to build up my vocabulary, but it's pretty slow going (though it's still pretty fun). I'd really like to have help with learning Dovahzul, though, and this seems like a great place to learn more!

If you're still making instructional videos and a Google Classroom page for Dovahzul this summer, I'll definitely be happy to join up! I volunteer full time in an elementary school, and the kids here are really enjoying learning what I can teach them so far, but I'd really like to become much more fluent in the language before I start trying to teach any of my peers who also want to learn. It would be so much easier to simply point them toward a pre-existing class and learn it alongside them!

BuggyDragon
September 19, 2016

Could you PM me? I'd love to start a Dovazhul language/culture club at my school, and you seem like a pretty good resource for that. :)

by BuggyDragon
September 19, 2016

Could you PM me? I'd love to start a Dovazhul language/culture club at my school, and you seem like a pretty good resource for that. :)

SAA2000
September 20, 2016
If anyone is interested, I am planning on launching a full scale learning program on google classroom on New Years Day. I am really excited and I will post updates until it launches.
by SAA2000
September 20, 2016
If anyone is interested, I am planning on launching a full scale learning program on google classroom on New Years Day. I am really excited and I will post updates until it launches.

SuleykaarKinbok
November 11, 2016

that sounds great!

by SuleykaarKinbok
November 11, 2016

that sounds great!

BlackBox
December 15, 2016

Definitely count me in on this. I've been trying to learn Dovahzul for a bit, only recently got back around to it. I finally got a textbook to write down all the rules and stuff in, as well as the words that I learn from the old canon Memrise course. I'm actually really excited to have a real "class" over Dovahzul!

by BlackBox
December 15, 2016

Definitely count me in on this. I've been trying to learn Dovahzul for a bit, only recently got back around to it. I finally got a textbook to write down all the rules and stuff in, as well as the words that I learn from the old canon Memrise course. I'm actually really excited to have a real "class" over Dovahzul!

Hahdremro
January 7, 2017
SAA2000

I'd absolutely love to join in on this, if possible! I've been unable to keep up with learning this language for far too long now, and I'd certainly appreciate any help I can get!

by Hahdremro
January 7, 2017
SAA2000

I'd absolutely love to join in on this, if possible! I've been unable to keep up with learning this language for far too long now, and I'd certainly appreciate any help I can get!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.