Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who are your Skyrim characters?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

ikaram
August 25, 2014

I have got 3 characters, but I mostly play with one.

Kaj, A Khajiit Thief, Guildmaster of the Thievs Guild, Nighingale and a Thane of Hjaalmarch, Whiterun and The Rift (I'll explain further down).

Kaj was raised by an Imperial who was killed by a bunch of guards. Kaj was mad at them, and as a young boy had a good use of bow and arrow. That night he swore not to listen to law. But he tends to help people. A lot. And that is his only weakness and also a big virtue. He doesn't like the Stormcloaks or The Empire, but he hates The Thalmor, and thinks they screwed him up a lot. so he does the same to them.He has got a house in Riften (buissness) and Whiterun (pleasure). He likes smithing and alchemy, especialy invisibility potions. He also hates all Deadra, not counting Sanguine (a nice guy, he is), Nocturnal (he IS a Nighingale, ya know) and Mira... something (she hates undead, and you don't need to be a Deadra or evil to do so).

Leila, A Stormcloak officer

She was a Stormcloak since the war started, and was with Ulfric when it ended. She hates th Thalmor and the Empire with all of her soul.

Devon, The true Dragonborn

All he cares about is ending the life of Alduin, and nothing else.

By the descriptions you can really see with who I play the most, can't you?

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

I have got 3 characters, but I mostly play with one.

Kaj, A Khajiit Thief, Guildmaster of the Thievs Guild, Nighingale and a Thane of Hjaalmarch, Whiterun and The Rift (I'll explain further down).

Kaj was raised by an Imperial who was killed by a bunch of guards. Kaj was mad at them, and as a young boy had a good use of bow and arrow. That night he swore not to listen to law. But he tends to help people. A lot. And that is his only weakness and also a big virtue. He doesn't like the Stormcloaks or The Empire, but he hates The Thalmor, and thinks they screwed him up a lot. so he does the same to them.He has got a house in Riften (buissness) and Whiterun (pleasure). He likes smithing and alchemy, especialy invisibility potions. He also hates all Deadra, not counting Sanguine (a nice guy, he is), Nocturnal (he IS a Nighingale, ya know) and Mira... something (she hates undead, and you don't need to be a Deadra or evil to do so).

Leila, A Stormcloak officer

She was a Stormcloak since the war started, and was with Ulfric when it ended. She hates th Thalmor and the Empire with all of her soul.

Devon, The true Dragonborn

All he cares about is ending the life of Alduin, and nothing else.

By the descriptions you can really see with who I play the most, can't you?

Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

My first character was a Khajiit mage. I could only play him a little bit because I was at a friend's house and I couldn't figure out how to drop items, resulting in me walking to Solitude at half speed.

My most recent characters are a Dunmer shadow warrior named Redan, a Breton tank named Ralek, and a Khajiit brawler named Ka'raan.

Redan is a master at sneak and is deadly with a sword and shield. He also uses Illusion and Destruction magic every now and then. To him grace and honor are his biggest priorities.

Ralek is an amazing smith and is decent with a greatsword and heavy armor. He generally doesn't kill anything unless it attacks him first.

Ka'raan is decent with heavy armor. He just likes to punch stuff.

by Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

My first character was a Khajiit mage. I could only play him a little bit because I was at a friend's house and I couldn't figure out how to drop items, resulting in me walking to Solitude at half speed.

My most recent characters are a Dunmer shadow warrior named Redan, a Breton tank named Ralek, and a Khajiit brawler named Ka'raan.

Redan is a master at sneak and is deadly with a sword and shield. He also uses Illusion and Destruction magic every now and then. To him grace and honor are his biggest priorities.

Ralek is an amazing smith and is decent with a greatsword and heavy armor. He generally doesn't kill anything unless it attacks him first.

Ka'raan is decent with heavy armor. He just likes to punch stuff.

Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

My main is a Nord by the name of Kai. He is a wandering Hero of Tamriel. He fought many battles in Morrowind, saved Cyrodiil from Mehrunes Dagon, and fought Alduin in Sovengarde. Immortal due to his Wolf-blood, he has no choice but to keep wandering the lands of Tamriel, helping those to where he sees fit. In his time, Kai became one of the last members of the Dark Brotherhood, the Guild Master of the Thieve's Guild, Archmage of the Mage's Guild, Harbinger of the Companions, a Bard of the Bard's College, a Nightingale, and a member of the Dawnguard... Kai seems to have the best resume of all the people in Skyrim.

Details:

Level 75 Nord, Specializes in One-Handed, Blocking, Smithing, Archery, Sneak, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, and Speech. All words have been learned. All Daedric Artifacts have been obtained. All 3 Houses (Hearthfire DLC) have been built. And the old Dragonborn has been defeated.

I also have every single achievement on Xbox for this game, minus 1 (Defeat a Legendary Dragon)

Love for this game never dies.

-Skoroviir

by Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

My main is a Nord by the name of Kai. He is a wandering Hero of Tamriel. He fought many battles in Morrowind, saved Cyrodiil from Mehrunes Dagon, and fought Alduin in Sovengarde. Immortal due to his Wolf-blood, he has no choice but to keep wandering the lands of Tamriel, helping those to where he sees fit. In his time, Kai became one of the last members of the Dark Brotherhood, the Guild Master of the Thieve's Guild, Archmage of the Mage's Guild, Harbinger of the Companions, a Bard of the Bard's College, a Nightingale, and a member of the Dawnguard... Kai seems to have the best resume of all the people in Skyrim.

Details:

Level 75 Nord, Specializes in One-Handed, Blocking, Smithing, Archery, Sneak, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, and Speech. All words have been learned. All Daedric Artifacts have been obtained. All 3 Houses (Hearthfire DLC) have been built. And the old Dragonborn has been defeated.

I also have every single achievement on Xbox for this game, minus 1 (Defeat a Legendary Dragon)

Love for this game never dies.

-Skoroviir

DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014

I used to have an Argonian Save file called 'Zayaneth' and it worked well, I was level 201 and I was 98% complete... and then my HDD broke.

Now I can't play skyrim without thinking of the 1,236 in game days I had.

by DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014

I used to have an Argonian Save file called 'Zayaneth' and it worked well, I was level 201 and I was 98% complete... and then my HDD broke.

Now I can't play skyrim without thinking of the 1,236 in game days I had.

dovahnite
December 14, 2014

Original file is a Nord who wreaked havoc with the Dragonbane, which was made legendary something like two times before I completed everything I could find to do.

Second character is also a Nord, but this time two-handed. I like it more than one-handed, it does more damage and I never remembered to actually block with a shield anyway. Anyway, this one makes Normal difficulty ridiculously easy, I'll probably ratchet it up in a future playthrough sometime.

Third character's a Dark Elf who mainly does magic and alchemy. Fire runes are awesome. Although they can be a butt to put on the ground in exactly the right place. This one's also made a point to do all the sidequesty stuff before actually hiking up to High Hrothgar. Saving the world can wait, I want to join the mafia first!

Want to also play as Kahjiit and an Argonian, for no real reason other than I want to take stupid screenshots of a lizard in the tundra or something.

by dovahnite
December 14, 2014

Original file is a Nord who wreaked havoc with the Dragonbane, which was made legendary something like two times before I completed everything I could find to do.

Second character is also a Nord, but this time two-handed. I like it more than one-handed, it does more damage and I never remembered to actually block with a shield anyway. Anyway, this one makes Normal difficulty ridiculously easy, I'll probably ratchet it up in a future playthrough sometime.

Third character's a Dark Elf who mainly does magic and alchemy. Fire runes are awesome. Although they can be a butt to put on the ground in exactly the right place. This one's also made a point to do all the sidequesty stuff before actually hiking up to High Hrothgar. Saving the world can wait, I want to join the mafia first!

Want to also play as Kahjiit and an Argonian, for no real reason other than I want to take stupid screenshots of a lizard in the tundra or something.

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
Shor'Tok, a warrior and a mage and super persuasive
by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
Shor'Tok, a warrior and a mage and super persuasive

Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

I have a picture of Scratch: 

Horrible quality, I know, but I can't screenshot on my Xbox. xD

by Sahkrahfaas
January 25, 2015

I have a picture of Scratch: 

Horrible quality, I know, but I can't screenshot on my Xbox. xD

DovahKiinZaan
January 25, 2015

Last character I'll make, so now I have two: Frea Long-sword, I mainly use her with no HUD and legendary difficulty, and I really have my main skills lie in lock pick, one hand weapons and archery. I forgot heavy armour. 

I haven't yet a backstory, so I'll just think of one...

She was bored and beat the snurples out of a skooma dealer, happy now?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 25, 2015

Last character I'll make, so now I have two: Frea Long-sword, I mainly use her with no HUD and legendary difficulty, and I really have my main skills lie in lock pick, one hand weapons and archery. I forgot heavy armour. 

I haven't yet a backstory, so I'll just think of one...

She was bored and beat the snurples out of a skooma dealer, happy now?

KhagraTheJester
January 26, 2015

I have an Orc named Khagra (figures), and he's a Heavy Armor WarHammer character. He smiths alot and likes to switch between followers alot.

by KhagraTheJester
January 26, 2015

I have an Orc named Khagra (figures), and he's a Heavy Armor WarHammer character. He smiths alot and likes to switch between followers alot.

Ahvorah
January 26, 2015

This brings back good memories,

My first character was Aniiva (the Ice Phoenix.) She's a dunmer spellsword who is the dragonborn. She originated from Soltheim where her father was a guard at Raven Rock and her mother was an enchanter. She mainly uses Fire/Ice Destruction and Conjuration (non-necromantic). She also enchants items and sells them for money. After defeating Alduin, she became a follower of the Way of the Voice and settled down with the graybeards in High Hrothgar. (Probably my favorite)

Next was Tsi'Nissi. She's a non-Dovahkiin Khajiit archer (This is when I started playing without the crosshair) and uses alchemy to make various potions to aid her in combat. She uses her claws in close-quarters and is a calculated killer, hiding in the shadows, contemplating every possible outcome before striking. After defeating the Imperials and conquering Skyrim for the Stormcloaks, she set out to return to Elsweyr.

And, my current character, Avora. She is a Nordic Cleric (Heavy Armor+Mace+Restoration). She was a Forsworn member, but escaped along with 3 prisoners from the camp. Avora then looked to Solitude for work, and they appointed her a position as healer in the civil war. After she helped "undo" Talos, she settled down in Falkreath and built a house by Lake Illinalta. (That's where I am now :)

by Ahvorah
January 26, 2015

This brings back good memories,

My first character was Aniiva (the Ice Phoenix.) She's a dunmer spellsword who is the dragonborn. She originated from Soltheim where her father was a guard at Raven Rock and her mother was an enchanter. She mainly uses Fire/Ice Destruction and Conjuration (non-necromantic). She also enchants items and sells them for money. After defeating Alduin, she became a follower of the Way of the Voice and settled down with the graybeards in High Hrothgar. (Probably my favorite)

Next was Tsi'Nissi. She's a non-Dovahkiin Khajiit archer (This is when I started playing without the crosshair) and uses alchemy to make various potions to aid her in combat. She uses her claws in close-quarters and is a calculated killer, hiding in the shadows, contemplating every possible outcome before striking. After defeating the Imperials and conquering Skyrim for the Stormcloaks, she set out to return to Elsweyr.

And, my current character, Avora. She is a Nordic Cleric (Heavy Armor+Mace+Restoration). She was a Forsworn member, but escaped along with 3 prisoners from the camp. Avora then looked to Solitude for work, and they appointed her a position as healer in the civil war. After she helped "undo" Talos, she settled down in Falkreath and built a house by Lake Illinalta. (That's where I am now :)

Korahvax
January 31, 2015

My main charater is a female Nord, aptly named after myself, but I gave her a clan name of Fierce-Blood and created a backstory for her. She's nearly level 50, and finished both DLCs and main quest. 

Blonde haired and green eyed, honourable (because I really have to push myself to be evil in game!) and currently Harbinger and Arch Mage. Thane of all places but Windhelm and Solitude.

Wears enchanted Nordic Carved Armour, Dual Wield/Sword and Shield. Mainly uses Dawnbreaker and the Shield of Ysgramor.  

by Korahvax
January 31, 2015

My main charater is a female Nord, aptly named after myself, but I gave her a clan name of Fierce-Blood and created a backstory for her. She's nearly level 50, and finished both DLCs and main quest. 

Blonde haired and green eyed, honourable (because I really have to push myself to be evil in game!) and currently Harbinger and Arch Mage. Thane of all places but Windhelm and Solitude.

Wears enchanted Nordic Carved Armour, Dual Wield/Sword and Shield. Mainly uses Dawnbreaker and the Shield of Ysgramor.  

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
Dwiin'sil, an Argonian. He uses a sword or axe in the right hand and a conjuration spell in the left. He is an expert on bows and sneaking. Dwiin'sil was born in black marsh, and was surrounded by death. He killed his first troll at 12 and killed his first person a year later. He travels to Skyrim at 20 years of age and discovers he is dovahkiin, and uses this against his enemies.
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
Dwiin'sil, an Argonian. He uses a sword or axe in the right hand and a conjuration spell in the left. He is an expert on bows and sneaking. Dwiin'sil was born in black marsh, and was surrounded by death. He killed his first troll at 12 and killed his first person a year later. He travels to Skyrim at 20 years of age and discovers he is dovahkiin, and uses this against his enemies.

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015

VokunNosNahlon
February 19, 2015

My newest character is a Dark Elf, Maranwë Tinúviel, and will be an Archer, Assassin, as well as an ice mage. I figure I may as well make a new one, since being totally over-powered is kinda getting old at present. The reason her name is as shown, is because I used http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/. Not to mention, I'm using this name, because it comes from a favorite roleplay character of mine. 

by VokunNosNahlon
February 19, 2015

My newest character is a Dark Elf, Maranwë Tinúviel, and will be an Archer, Assassin, as well as an ice mage. I figure I may as well make a new one, since being totally over-powered is kinda getting old at present. The reason her name is as shown, is because I used http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/. Not to mention, I'm using this name, because it comes from a favorite roleplay character of mine. 

JunDoMey
February 22, 2015

Gotta say I love how there are so many different people and play styles first and formost and second the reason of this discussion my Character is a Argonian Pure mage. No armor, no weapons, nothing but robes, staves, and spells for this one. I also have a Kajeet female to join the companions, thevies guild, and dark brotherhood with in a hunt for the platinum trophy 

by JunDoMey
February 22, 2015

Gotta say I love how there are so many different people and play styles first and formost and second the reason of this discussion my Character is a Argonian Pure mage. No armor, no weapons, nothing but robes, staves, and spells for this one. I also have a Kajeet female to join the companions, thevies guild, and dark brotherhood with in a hunt for the platinum trophy 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.