Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
There is two guards at the other side of the door ready to fight and several guards on a second floor balcony armed with crossbows.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
There is two guards at the other side of the door ready to fight and several guards on a second floor balcony armed with crossbows.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

they start to rush forward, but take a suden left, away from the quikest way up to the second floor, and twardes the guest rooms.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

they start to rush forward, but take a suden left, away from the quikest way up to the second floor, and twardes the guest rooms.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
There's guards there as well blocking the path. The other guards fire the crossbows. The guards fight the cloaked figures with swords.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
There's guards there as well blocking the path. The other guards fire the crossbows. The guards fight the cloaked figures with swords.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

As four of the cloaked figures fight the guards, one of the horned ones yelled "Iliis, Vokun, Vulom!" And the cloaked pony mealted into the shadows.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

As four of the cloaked figures fight the guards, one of the horned ones yelled "Iliis, Vokun, Vulom!" And the cloaked pony mealted into the shadows.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They look around. "Shit. Shadowcery. Lights!" The unicorns turn their horns into high powered flashlights while pegasi use magical flashlights.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They look around. "Shit. Shadowcery. Lights!" The unicorns turn their horns into high powered flashlights while pegasi use magical flashlights.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

A stray shadow is seen sliping into a door to a minotaur's dimplomat's room, and the other cloaked figures jumpt or flew out of the windows.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

A stray shadow is seen sliping into a door to a minotaur's dimplomat's room, and the other cloaked figures jumpt or flew out of the windows.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
A couple guards notice and rush into the room.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
A couple guards notice and rush into the room.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

The minotaur dimplomat is held in a black glow, with twin swordes at both sides of his neck, the cloaked pony behind him

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

The minotaur dimplomat is held in a black glow, with twin swordes at both sides of his neck, the cloaked pony behind him

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They draw crossbows and aim it at the cloaked pony. "Let him go now!"
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They draw crossbows and aim it at the cloaked pony. "Let him go now!"

Spyro
September 29, 2015

"Take another step, or even move forward, then he may or may not loss his head, do you think the guard captin wants a trophy?" The cloaked figure said as he chuckled darkly.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

"Take another step, or even move forward, then he may or may not loss his head, do you think the guard captin wants a trophy?" The cloaked figure said as he chuckled darkly.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They look at each other, still aiming the bows but not moving forward. "Get Delta Team on this."
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
They look at each other, still aiming the bows but not moving forward. "Get Delta Team on this."

Spyro
September 29, 2015

"Get me away from this thing, he's crazey!" The minotaur yelled "Did I say you can talk?" The cloaked figure asked.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

"Get me away from this thing, he's crazey!" The minotaur yelled "Did I say you can talk?" The cloaked figure asked.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
A guard backs away and goes down a hall. The rest pile up by the door, aiming and readying weapons.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
A guard backs away and goes down a hall. The rest pile up by the door, aiming and readying weapons.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

"How about this, look in his desk, and see why me and my friends are here." the cloaked pony sugested

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

"How about this, look in his desk, and see why me and my friends are here." the cloaked pony sugested

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
One nods and goes into his desk.
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
One nods and goes into his desk.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.