A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

stormcloaks or imperials?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

gtfobro
May 10, 2015
LeFork

The Empire AND Skyrim would have both lost in the Great War if the didn't sign that treaty. The Empire did what was right. The Stormcloaks hate the Dominion and I get that but they're fighting the wrong people. Ulfric wants to be high king. That's his goal. He also wants the Dominion out of Skyrim but he's too head strong to realise that if he wins the Empire won't be there to protect them. They also will be weakend from the civil war so the Dominion can and will march right into Skyrim. Plain and simple. A united Empire has a much stronger chance of defeating the Dominion than a bunch of Nords with no one to back them up because they're all racist. Hell! The forces of the Empire are being run by a Breton! The Stormcloaks and all of Skyrim need to beat fire with fire. The Thalmor specialize in magic. If Dunmer weren't so prosecuted the would help with the fight against the Thalmor. Along with the Bretons and anyone else who is a mage. But no! Nobody trusts magic! The Empire accepts all races and would stand a so much better chance united! The Nords are the strongest warriors in Tamriel but brute force won't be enough when there is fire shooting at your face! The Empire and the Stormcloaks shouldn't even be fighting at all! The should be preparing for the next Thalmor invasion! We all know it's coming. The Thalmor are probably gathering forces and recuting new members and Azura knows what else while the rebellion is setting themselves and the Empire up to be taken over. Having Skyrim's support for what little Empire there is stand a better chance against the Dominion.

the fork speaks the truth.

my 2cents though, I really think Ulfric was being a little overreactive. If people were aleady worshipping Talos secretly, what stopped him from being... I don't know 'smart' and worshipping in secret too, while also fighting the Thalmor underground? Sybil Stentor (Solitude court Wizard) even thought that when he come up to Torygg, he would declare independence (his hold's independence, or Skyrim's, I'm not sure) But nope. Fus ro blarg-ed him to death and ran off. I'm all for the religious freedom and all but, did Ulfric really take into account the cost of his actions? I'm guessing no, and I'm not a person who likes to side with people who don't... really think xD (shots fired)

My gripes with Imperials - wusses. I'm not a fan of 'I live to serve so-and-so' especially when it's a ruling body they know so little about. And the torture chambers. No. An evil habit they've always had, but it's even praised by the Thalmor. Imperial Legion is rather authoritative and throws hissy fits when that authority is questioned or challenged, just like children - Nords are in the right mind when calling them milk-drinkers xD

Torygg sounded like he knew what he was doing when he signed the Concordant, and maybe he was hoping his people would be smart enough to gather in secret, but I suppose this is a Nord stereotype now haha

(My first game, I sided with the stormcloaks, because Raloff is cool. Everytime after that though, I just avoided the war altogether)

by gtfobro
May 10, 2015
LeFork

The Empire AND Skyrim would have both lost in the Great War if the didn't sign that treaty. The Empire did what was right. The Stormcloaks hate the Dominion and I get that but they're fighting the wrong people. Ulfric wants to be high king. That's his goal. He also wants the Dominion out of Skyrim but he's too head strong to realise that if he wins the Empire won't be there to protect them. They also will be weakend from the civil war so the Dominion can and will march right into Skyrim. Plain and simple. A united Empire has a much stronger chance of defeating the Dominion than a bunch of Nords with no one to back them up because they're all racist. Hell! The forces of the Empire are being run by a Breton! The Stormcloaks and all of Skyrim need to beat fire with fire. The Thalmor specialize in magic. If Dunmer weren't so prosecuted the would help with the fight against the Thalmor. Along with the Bretons and anyone else who is a mage. But no! Nobody trusts magic! The Empire accepts all races and would stand a so much better chance united! The Nords are the strongest warriors in Tamriel but brute force won't be enough when there is fire shooting at your face! The Empire and the Stormcloaks shouldn't even be fighting at all! The should be preparing for the next Thalmor invasion! We all know it's coming. The Thalmor are probably gathering forces and recuting new members and Azura knows what else while the rebellion is setting themselves and the Empire up to be taken over. Having Skyrim's support for what little Empire there is stand a better chance against the Dominion.

my 2cents though, I really think Ulfric was being a little overreactive. If people were aleady worshipping Talos secretly, what stopped him from being... I don't know 'smart' and worshipping in secret too, while also fighting the Thalmor underground? Sybil Stentor (Solitude court Wizard) even thought that when he come up to Torygg, he would declare independence (his hold's independence, or Skyrim's, I'm not sure) But nope. Fus ro blarg-ed him to death and ran off. I'm all for the religious freedom and all but, did Ulfric really take into account the cost of his actions? I'm guessing no, and I'm not a person who likes to side with people who don't... really think xD (shots fired)

My gripes with Imperials - wusses. I'm not a fan of 'I live to serve so-and-so' especially when it's a ruling body they know so little about. And the torture chambers. No. An evil habit they've always had, but it's even praised by the Thalmor. Imperial Legion is rather authoritative and throws hissy fits when that authority is questioned or challenged, just like children - Nords are in the right mind when calling them milk-drinkers xD

Torygg sounded like he knew what he was doing when he signed the Concordant, and maybe he was hoping his people would be smart enough to gather in secret, but I suppose this is a Nord stereotype now haha

(My first game, I sided with the stormcloaks, because Raloff is cool. Everytime after that though, I just avoided the war altogether)

dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

im on the stormcloaks because the imperial's thried to kill me and they capture and kill stormcloaks

by dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

im on the stormcloaks because the imperial's thried to kill me and they capture and kill stormcloaks

dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015
gtfobro
LeFork

i avoid the war too

by dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015
gtfobro
LeFork

i avoid the war too

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I normally join the Stormcloaks. I prefer their cause but hate the racism, so I sometimes (but rarely) join the Imperials.

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I normally join the Stormcloaks. I prefer their cause but hate the racism, so I sometimes (but rarely) join the Imperials.

lahzey do vensekos
May 21, 2015

I'd throw my sword behind the dragonborn, if he joins on side or not. Aldiun is a bigger threat then a lack of Talos worship if you ask me.

Though I'd preffer neathier.

I've seen no battlemages among the ranks of the legion, or and among the stormclocks. I wouldn't fit in that well.

by lahzey do vensekos
May 21, 2015

I'd throw my sword behind the dragonborn, if he joins on side or not. Aldiun is a bigger threat then a lack of Talos worship if you ask me.

Though I'd preffer neathier.

I've seen no battlemages among the ranks of the legion, or and among the stormclocks. I wouldn't fit in that well.

Knightmare
May 26, 2015

I really like Empire, but I think in Civil War it's leaders really stand for nothing...

by Knightmare
May 26, 2015

I really like Empire, but I think in Civil War it's leaders really stand for nothing...

Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

I dont like the nords as a people. I joined the Imperials because they simply dont have the cons of racism, killing your way into power, etc. Plus, Ive been a person who values efficiency over tradition, and "traditionally" Skyrim belongs to the nords, but in a world of efficiency, i think the imperials are a better represented people so LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE.

by Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

I dont like the nords as a people. I joined the Imperials because they simply dont have the cons of racism, killing your way into power, etc. Plus, Ive been a person who values efficiency over tradition, and "traditionally" Skyrim belongs to the nords, but in a world of efficiency, i think the imperials are a better represented people so LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE.

Ahbiilok
August 11, 2015

Stormcloaks

by Ahbiilok
August 11, 2015

Stormcloaks

YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Bexaat Faal Kendov
August 19, 2015

I say Stormcloak all the way, the Empire has no right to tell the Nords what to do with their own home. I do however respect the Empire for they don't have a choice because of the White Gold Concordat. If your Imperial listen to this, lets say the Nords win and worship Talos and Ulfric becomes the High King. The Thalmor will see Skyrim as the threat. But if the Empire won then the whole Empire broke the treaty. Last but not least Ulfric should be High King because he challenged Toryg to a fair fight for the throne. He just used the Thuum wich most cant do, but it was never a rule that you couldn't use it.

by Bexaat Faal Kendov
August 19, 2015

I say Stormcloak all the way, the Empire has no right to tell the Nords what to do with their own home. I do however respect the Empire for they don't have a choice because of the White Gold Concordat. If your Imperial listen to this, lets say the Nords win and worship Talos and Ulfric becomes the High King. The Thalmor will see Skyrim as the threat. But if the Empire won then the whole Empire broke the treaty. Last but not least Ulfric should be High King because he challenged Toryg to a fair fight for the throne. He just used the Thuum wich most cant do, but it was never a rule that you couldn't use it.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

But the Nords are racists, the Imperials want to take over, I don't take a side, it's baiscally "Go whoever wins!" or "They both suck."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

But the Nords are racists, the Imperials want to take over, I don't take a side, it's baiscally "Go whoever wins!" or "They both suck."

GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

Stormcloaks. reason is, it may not seem like it, but Ulfric has many large and powerful armies. each jarl has their own army, and for every region you liberate, a army is placed there. and if every jarl sided with Ulfric, their armies will be added to Ulfrics military. and when u liberate Skyrim, Ulfric says it is time to build up our armies and prepare to fight the true enemy. plus, if the Stormcloaks can defeat the Tamerial Empire, they have a great chance in taking on the Aldmeri Dominion. And about the whole mages argument, there r many Nords who r mages. the Nords r the best soldiers in Tamerial, and with the combined strength of Nord mages, Nord soldiers, AND the Dragonborn, cant and wont lose to the Aldmeri Dominion

by GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

Stormcloaks. reason is, it may not seem like it, but Ulfric has many large and powerful armies. each jarl has their own army, and for every region you liberate, a army is placed there. and if every jarl sided with Ulfric, their armies will be added to Ulfrics military. and when u liberate Skyrim, Ulfric says it is time to build up our armies and prepare to fight the true enemy. plus, if the Stormcloaks can defeat the Tamerial Empire, they have a great chance in taking on the Aldmeri Dominion. And about the whole mages argument, there r many Nords who r mages. the Nords r the best soldiers in Tamerial, and with the combined strength of Nord mages, Nord soldiers, AND the Dragonborn, cant and wont lose to the Aldmeri Dominion

GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

Stormcloaks

thumbs up!! Stormcloaks forever

by GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

Stormcloaks

thumbs up!! Stormcloaks forever

dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

i prefer stormcloaks do to the fact it is a longer quest and stormcloaks are fighting for what they believe in.

by dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

i prefer stormcloaks do to the fact it is a longer quest and stormcloaks are fighting for what they believe in.

dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

by dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.