Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Inspirational Quotes

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Loniizrath
October 13, 2015

"I see now that the circumstances surrounding one's birth are completely irrelivant. It's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always focusing on what's different... well, who knows?"

"The important thing is not how long you live. It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine, I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important, that would definitely carry on into the future."

"Even if we don't understand each other, that's no reason to reject each other. There are two sides to every arguement, and there is never one point of view that has all the answers."

"My vision is to change the world without using force, for trying to change anything by force does nothing but make others resist."

"Life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it's never easy when there's so much on the line."

"It's far more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the hand your opponent was dealt."

Every single one of these quotes is from Pokemon.

by Loniizrath
October 13, 2015

"I see now that the circumstances surrounding one's birth are completely irrelivant. It's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always focusing on what's different... well, who knows?"

"The important thing is not how long you live. It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine, I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important, that would definitely carry on into the future."

"Even if we don't understand each other, that's no reason to reject each other. There are two sides to every arguement, and there is never one point of view that has all the answers."

"My vision is to change the world without using force, for trying to change anything by force does nothing but make others resist."

"Life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it's never easy when there's so much on the line."

"It's far more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the hand your opponent was dealt."

Every single one of these quotes is from Pokemon.

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Philosophy comes from many places.

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

So, Pokemon isn't completely ruined by the obnoxious fanboys.

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

So, Pokemon isn't completely ruined by the obnoxious fanboys.

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Even Hitler himself.

'He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.'

~Adolf Hitler

(He basically said that the youth are the future.)

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Even Hitler himself.

'He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.'

~Adolf Hitler

(He basically said that the youth are the future.)

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein. Agree or disagree?

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein. Agree or disagree?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

No, I don't agree. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

No, I don't agree. 

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

'There is no imagination, without knowledge.'

~Debra Collins (my Digital Art teacher)

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

'There is no imagination, without knowledge.'

~Debra Collins (my Digital Art teacher)

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

No, I don't agree. 

Why?

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

No, I don't agree. 

Why?

Loniizrath
October 13, 2015

When you think about it, imagination is just knowledge that doesn't exist yet.

by Loniizrath
October 13, 2015

When you think about it, imagination is just knowledge that doesn't exist yet.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Why?

Imgination anything can happen, knowledge/logic is more important because you look at things in a more realistic prespective. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Why?

Imgination anything can happen, knowledge/logic is more important because you look at things in a more realistic prespective. 

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Hmm...nice insight. Still, I don't know.

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Imagination still needs knowledge to create. But without imagination, you can't use that knowledge. They are equally important.

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
epic AKH

Imagination still needs knowledge to create. But without imagination, you can't use that knowledge. They are equally important.

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Awesome. You get a B-.

(jk.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Awesome. You get a B-.

(jk.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

logic=Live life to the safest. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

That is my philosophy right there.

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

That is my philosophy right there.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.