Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Camp point

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Uhh....gold, let's get to know each other, why do you call yourself a campion?"
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Uhh....gold, let's get to know each other, why do you call yourself a campion?"

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Lady Palutena can give me he power of light for 5 minutes per day. Any more, and I lose my wings. I find it very strong an ability, albeit only one time a day, for 5 minutes max. And it's not magic, it's divine help," replied Gold, "KDK has the best sneaking ability you'll find north of Elsweyr. I don't know why he hasn't changed his name to Ko'Do'Dar'Kar."

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Lady Palutena can give me he power of light for 5 minutes per day. Any more, and I lose my wings. I find it very strong an ability, albeit only one time a day, for 5 minutes max. And it's not magic, it's divine help," replied Gold, "KDK has the best sneaking ability you'll find north of Elsweyr. I don't know why he hasn't changed his name to Ko'Do'Dar'Kar."

captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Hmmmmm....divine help, intresting"
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Hmmmmm....divine help, intresting"

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Err... More godly help than divine, considering Lady Palutena isn't a divine," said Gold, shrugging.

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Err... More godly help than divine, considering Lady Palutena isn't a divine," said Gold, shrugging.

captainnate
October 24, 2015
I walk to my tent with all my stuff and grab my deadric armor
"Get ready for a mission, if you survive your worthy"
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
I walk to my tent with all my stuff and grab my deadric armor

"Get ready for a mission, if you survive your worthy"

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"This could need the power of flight..." thought Gold.

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"This could need the power of flight..." thought Gold.

captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Hey gold, hear me? Get ready, when I say something you answer" (I'm not mad at you for not replying, in the RP you didn't reply vocaly)
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Hey gold, hear me? Get ready, when I say something you answer" (I'm not mad at you for not replying, in the RP you didn't reply vocaly)

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Sorry. I was thinking to myself," said Gold, "I'm ready."

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"Sorry. I was thinking to myself," said Gold, "I'm ready."

captainnate
October 25, 2015

I grab my lightest armor, which is my main armor, Deadric heavy armor, "Hope you like the underground....and the un-dead" and i start to walk towards a cave

by captainnate
October 25, 2015

I grab my lightest armor, which is my main armor, Deadric heavy armor, "Hope you like the underground....and the un-dead" and i start to walk towards a cave

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015
"I think undead would be much easier than Underworld forces," replied Gold, "And as for the underground, I've been underground multiple times."
by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015
"I think undead would be much easier than Underworld forces," replied Gold, "And as for the underground, I've been underground multiple times."

captainnate
October 25, 2015
"Good, this cave is diffent, ever heard of 'Dragon presits'?"
by captainnate
October 25, 2015
"Good, this cave is diffent, ever heard of 'Dragon presits'?"

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"I think I do..." replied Gold, "Masked folk, really good at magic, worshipped dragons..."

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"I think I do..." replied Gold, "Masked folk, really good at magic, worshipped dragons..."

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(BTW, it's Dragon Priests)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(BTW, it's Dragon Priests)

captainnate
October 26, 2015

"Yep, hope your not afraid of them he he, We're going to kill one, like I said eariler, if you survive, your worthy"

by captainnate
October 26, 2015

"Yep, hope your not afraid of them he he, We're going to kill one, like I said eariler, if you survive, your worthy"

captainnate
October 26, 2015

(k)

by captainnate
October 26, 2015

(k)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.