Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

He enters the tavern, setting a few septims on the bar and grabbing himself a mug of brandy. After walking over to a nearby table, he removes his mask and sets it down next to him. He downs a swig of his drink, sighing as he looks over the dunmer, who happens to be wearing some... exotic looking robes and armor, to say the least.

Definitely not Cyrodiilic... Maybe she came from Skyrim?

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

He enters the tavern, setting a few septims on the bar and grabbing himself a mug of brandy. After walking over to a nearby table, he removes his mask and sets it down next to him. He downs a swig of his drink, sighing as he looks over the dunmer, who happens to be wearing some... exotic looking robes and armor, to say the least.

Definitely not Cyrodiilic... Maybe she came from Skyrim?

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"What do you do here?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"What do you do here?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Great question, this academy is devoted to the study of EVERY and ALL kinds of Magic. Even types of magic that are beyond Mundus and the realms of the gods themselves" Explained Draconus creating a ball of pure dark magic "Here hold my staff" He handed his staff to Zii and in one hand had a ball of pure dark magic, in the other he had a ball of black fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Great question, this academy is devoted to the study of EVERY and ALL kinds of Magic. Even types of magic that are beyond Mundus and the realms of the gods themselves" Explained Draconus creating a ball of pure dark magic "Here hold my staff" He handed his staff to Zii and in one hand had a ball of pure dark magic, in the other he had a ball of black fire

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii dropped the staff once Draconus gave it to her. She really spaced out. "A school of magic...of course."

(Give her food and a room.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii dropped the staff once Draconus gave it to her. She really spaced out. "A school of magic...of course."

(Give her food and a room.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Ok but then I gtg I'll be back later though)

Drconus dispersed the to balls of various magic, he used telekinesis to pick up his staff "We will have a room for you shortly, for the time being I'll show you around. I'll take you to the dining hall right away to get you something to eat" He said with a glad smile that they had had a new student that seemed eager to learn

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Ok but then I gtg I'll be back later though)

Drconus dispersed the to balls of various magic, he used telekinesis to pick up his staff "We will have a room for you shortly, for the time being I'll show you around. I'll take you to the dining hall right away to get you something to eat" He said with a glad smile that they had had a new student that seemed eager to learn

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

A flash of lightning and crack of thunder rumbles through the air. Ranfire glanced out the window, Maybe I'll just stay here for the night . . . I've put up with enough bad weather on my way here.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

A flash of lightning and crack of thunder rumbles through the air. Ranfire glanced out the window, Maybe I'll just stay here for the night . . . I've put up with enough bad weather on my way here.

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"Ugh, a storm," said Falaril, "I'm going inside."

"'Kay," replied Gold, "To the inn!"

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"Ugh, a storm," said Falaril, "I'm going inside."

"'Kay," replied Gold, "To the inn!"

Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

"Great! There's a storm. I gotta hurry!"

I begin to run towards the gates of the college, finally making it there after about an hour.

"Anybody here?" I yell.

by Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

I begin to run towards the gates of the college, finally making it there after about an hour.

"Anybody here?" I yell.

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
KittyKron

"Anybody here?" I yell.

(We are not in the College of Winterhold.)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
KittyKron

"Anybody here?" I yell.

Kronvullok
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(College. Academy. Same difference. Besides, even Veyd said something about "main doors". Also, I think everyone knows this isn't the College of Winterhold. We're not even in Skyrim.)

by Kronvullok
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(College. Academy. Same difference. Besides, even Veyd said something about "main doors". Also, I think everyone knows this isn't the College of Winterhold. We're not even in Skyrim.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Looking down at her cup, she swished the remaining wine around slightly. I have plenty of gold just for a one night stay. She couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Glancing over at the man she studied his robes and armor. Another mage?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Looking down at her cup, she swished the remaining wine around slightly. I have plenty of gold just for a one night stay. She couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Glancing over at the man she studied his robes and armor. Another mage?

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Zii sat down at the dining table, ready to eat. A home of magic. That's something I've wished for so long...I'm going to be happy here. 

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Zii sat down at the dining table, ready to eat. A home of magic. That's something I've wished for so long...I'm going to be happy here. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"Make yourself feel at home, when you're ready I will show you your room" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"Make yourself feel at home, when you're ready I will show you your room" 

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"What am I to eat?" Zii never experienced luxury before.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"What am I to eat?" Zii never experienced luxury before.

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

As if he can see her hidden question, he lights a small conjurtion spell, before dispelling it and snapping his fingers, lighting a pipe and removing his mask. His hood, however, is enchanted so as to hide his face, except for the tip of his nose and a portion of his lips. He takes a puff of his pipe, smirking at her before offering a small, two-fingered salute and turning back to the bar when his brandy arrives.

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

As if he can see her hidden question, he lights a small conjurtion spell, before dispelling it and snapping his fingers, lighting a pipe and removing his mask. His hood, however, is enchanted so as to hide his face, except for the tip of his nose and a portion of his lips. He takes a puff of his pipe, smirking at her before offering a small, two-fingered salute and turning back to the bar when his brandy arrives.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.