Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

One of the men-in-armor moves forward, putting away his blaster and patting down the standing woman, attempting to disarm her of any weapons she may have on her person.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

One of the men-in-armor moves forward, putting away his blaster and patting down the standing woman, attempting to disarm her of any weapons she may have on her person.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

(Well Falin's kinda semiconscious and trying to figure out what just happened . . . )

Another soldier comes by, also aiming her weapon, before replacing it on the magnetic clamps on her back and kneeling down. She pats down the woman, taking away any weapons she has as Jorrya circles the strange-looking human.

Is she human? She sure looks it, other than those elves and those... Horns? Hmm, definitely near-human.

She tensed as someone grabbed her and started searching her armor. It wasn't long before she could feel her bow, arrows, and dagger being taken.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

(Well Falin's kinda semiconscious and trying to figure out what just happened . . . )

Another soldier comes by, also aiming her weapon, before replacing it on the magnetic clamps on her back and kneeling down. She pats down the woman, taking away any weapons she has as Jorrya circles the strange-looking human.

Is she human? She sure looks it, other than those elves and those... Horns? Hmm, definitely near-human.

She tensed as someone grabbed her and started searching her armor. It wasn't long before she could feel her bow, arrows, and dagger being taken.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Qodra'ath sighed as the Sith Troopers moved far enough for him to sneak off. The Disturbance still bothered him. What could it be? Was it the Sith?

("The Disturbance" should be the name of the rip. Like the "Oblivion Crisis." Just a thought.)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Qodra'ath sighed as the Sith Troopers moved far enough for him to sneak off. The Disturbance still bothered him. What could it be? Was it the Sith?

("The Disturbance" should be the name of the rip. Like the "Oblivion Crisis." Just a thought.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iacar hands are still up.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Dat four word description, doe xD A tip on seductiveness: Only in casual conversation, and you gotta really think about if it fits or not. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Dat four word description, doe xD A tip on seductiveness: Only in casual conversation, and you gotta really think about if it fits or not. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Twanks for da advice, I'm lazy, watching youtube!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*Vulen activated the ship's cloaking system as he entered Korriban Airspace*

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*Vulen activated the ship's cloaking system as he entered Korriban Airspace*

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Jorrya clicks off his external speakers when he speaks once more, allowing only him and those he directly speaks to in the Comms. Channel to hear him.

"Lieutenant, they are apprehended, sir. What're your orders?"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Jorrya clicks off his external speakers when he speaks once more, allowing only him and those he directly speaks to in the Comms. Channel to hear him.

"Lieutenant, they are apprehended, sir. What're your orders?"

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Don't be lazy in an RP :( It spells for bad storywriting! ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"take them to the interrogation cell" said the lieutenant
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"take them to the interrogation cell" said the lieutenant

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm pretty sure "lazy" just spells for "lazy.")

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(-_-, smartass)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(-_-, smartass)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( It ENDS UP creating bad writing, smartass xD But still, don't forget my Star Wars crossover :( ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( It ENDS UP creating bad writing, smartass xD But still, don't forget my Star Wars crossover :( ))

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Guys? ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Guys? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Darth Nihilus was already on his flagship, they took off from the pkanet Sullest, "engaging in hyperspace Lord Nihilus sir" said on of the pilots as Nihilus nodded in confirmation. They were off at the speed if light
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Darth Nihilus was already on his flagship, they took off from the pkanet Sullest, "engaging in hyperspace Lord Nihilus sir" said on of the pilots as Nihilus nodded in confirmation. They were off at the speed if light
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.