Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Necromas
December 6, 2015

Gald I could provide a darkening of your day. It's become my signiture question. 

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

Gald I could provide a darkening of your day. It's become my signiture question. 

DovahKahjiit
December 7, 2015

Good to know

Keep the darkness coming

Would you rather kill your loving parents that give you everthing you waant or your sibling(s) that admire you and want to be like you?

I would kill my parents. My sisters are the reason why havent commited suicide yet

by DovahKahjiit
December 7, 2015

Good to know

Keep the darkness coming

Would you rather kill your loving parents that give you everthing you waant or your sibling(s) that admire you and want to be like you?

I would kill my parents. My sisters are the reason why havent commited suicide yet

Raxvulnax
December 7, 2015
Parents. Mine are strict assholes.
by Raxvulnax
December 7, 2015
Parents. Mine are strict assholes.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 7, 2015

I ain't answering that.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 7, 2015

I ain't answering that.

Necromas
December 7, 2015

Parents here as well. 

Anyways, would you rather be strung up on a wooden cross with rusty barbed wire and be stabbed every hour with seven rusty nails for the rest of your life, or never be noticed by anyone but the people who want to hurt you?

by Necromas
December 7, 2015

Parents here as well. 

Anyways, would you rather be strung up on a wooden cross with rusty barbed wire and be stabbed every hour with seven rusty nails for the rest of your life, or never be noticed by anyone but the people who want to hurt you?

DovahKahjiit
December 8, 2015

I already dont get noticed except by people who hurt/hate me so ill stick with that.

by DovahKahjiit
December 8, 2015

I already dont get noticed except by people who hurt/hate me so ill stick with that.

Necromas
December 8, 2015

That sucks. 

by Necromas
December 8, 2015

That sucks. 

Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

Would you rather have your eyes sewn shut or your mouth stapled shut?

by Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

Would you rather have your eyes sewn shut or your mouth stapled shut?

Necromas
December 10, 2015

Staples are easyer to remove and less painfull, so lets go with have you mouth stapled shut.

by Necromas
December 10, 2015

Staples are easyer to remove and less painfull, so lets go with have you mouth stapled shut.

Viingkolom
December 10, 2015

Would you rather fight a legendary dragon with nothing but a shiv (no armour, no clothes, no magic, etc.), or have a rabbit take up your only follower slot forever?

by Viingkolom
December 10, 2015

Would you rather fight a legendary dragon with nothing but a shiv (no armour, no clothes, no magic, etc.), or have a rabbit take up your only follower slot forever?

Necromas
December 10, 2015

Assuming you had a save, you'd be fine with the dragon. But I'd rather have a rabit follow me around. 

by Necromas
December 10, 2015

Assuming you had a save, you'd be fine with the dragon. But I'd rather have a rabit follow me around. 

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

Would you rather know exactly who you are*, but be unable to explain it to anyone, or have no idea who you are* but be able to explain it perfectly.

*By 'who you are', I don't mean your name, age, memories, ect. I'm talking about either LGBT identity or your moral compass and what you stand for.

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

Would you rather know exactly who you are*, but be unable to explain it to anyone, or have no idea who you are* but be able to explain it perfectly.

*By 'who you are', I don't mean your name, age, memories, ect. I'm talking about either LGBT identity or your moral compass and what you stand for.

Necromas
December 11, 2015

Either way it doesn't matter. But I'll go with the first one. 

by Necromas
December 11, 2015

Either way it doesn't matter. But I'll go with the first one. 

DovahKahjiit
December 11, 2015

okay guys imma be off awhile so please keep the Forum going till i get back. 

Thank you!

by DovahKahjiit
December 11, 2015

okay guys imma be off awhile so please keep the Forum going till i get back. 

Thank you!

Raxvulnax
December 13, 2015
Would you rather leave this forum and go to one that was awesome, or stay here and make this one even more awesome.
by Raxvulnax
December 13, 2015
Would you rather leave this forum and go to one that was awesome, or stay here and make this one even more awesome.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.