How about break-rip-dragon 

insta-kill for dragons

Doesn't Miraak have that already?

Yeah "Zil gro dii du"

"(Your) spirit is mine (to) devour"

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 26, 2014

I think you guys are mixing up Alduin's resurrection dialogue (ziil gro dovah ulse "your spirit is bound to me for eternity") with Miraak's Shout (sil los dii du "(your) soul is mine to devour").

by paarthurnax
September 26, 2014

I think you guys are mixing up Alduin's resurrection dialogue (ziil gro dovah ulse "your spirit is bound to me for eternity") with Miraak's Shout (sil los dii du "(your) soul is mine to devour").

Loniizrath
September 26, 2014
paarthurnax

Yeah, you're right. Although, in the context of the two pieces of dialogue, the difference between "ziil" and "sil" is pretty much splitting hairs.
by Loniizrath
September 26, 2014
paarthurnax

Yeah, you're right. Although, in the context of the two pieces of dialogue, the difference between "ziil" and "sil" is pretty much splitting hairs.

DnBLord
September 27, 2014

(Before You'll start reading, read this, if this is not rellevant of incorrect to the topic, let me know and feel free to delete this post, I'm new to forums)

I'll make one because I always have some fantasy ;) This one is yet my first shout ever made (duh) and my first post....

Umm, it's pretty crappy, but useful shout, that make enemies cover in poison, this is the shout:

"Viidost Faaz Sein" Which means "Poison, Pain, Slow" This is the story behind this shout, that some dragon born had been too drunk of the poison, for some reason he liked drinking poison and went to adventures, then he saw some weird tomb i dunno and then he went there to the tomb and a Draugr Killed him, then the aztecs wrote the wall there and there was stated for whatever reason I know but something about this shout, I dunno rly don't judge me.

This shout was somewhere in Second Era, if I'm correct, precisely 2E 102. 

The end...

by DnBLord
September 27, 2014

(Before You'll start reading, read this, if this is not rellevant of incorrect to the topic, let me know and feel free to delete this post, I'm new to forums)

I'll make one because I always have some fantasy ;) This one is yet my first shout ever made (duh) and my first post....

Umm, it's pretty crappy, but useful shout, that make enemies cover in poison, this is the shout:

"Viidost Faaz Sein" Which means "Poison, Pain, Slow" This is the story behind this shout, that some dragon born had been too drunk of the poison, for some reason he liked drinking poison and went to adventures, then he saw some weird tomb i dunno and then he went there to the tomb and a Draugr Killed him, then the aztecs wrote the wall there and there was stated for whatever reason I know but something about this shout, I dunno rly don't judge me.

This shout was somewhere in Second Era, if I'm correct, precisely 2E 102. 

The end...

Mulhahlor
September 28, 2014
Toxikyle
paarthurnax

That's what I get for using a Wiki for information...

by Mulhahlor
September 28, 2014
Toxikyle
paarthurnax

That's what I get for using a Wiki for information...

Sahkrahfaas
September 28, 2014

I think a shout to increase carrying capacity would be great. Especially when you have no follower and are faced with a pile of dragon body parts you have to carry home.

MUL H1L DOV

or something along those lines. It was all I could think of from the top of my head.

mul: obviously

haal: strong hands

dov: the strength of a dragon(?)

by Sahkrahfaas
September 28, 2014

I think a shout to increase carrying capacity would be great. Especially when you have no follower and are faced with a pile of dragon body parts you have to carry home.

MUL H1L DOV

or something along those lines. It was all I could think of from the top of my head.

mul: obviously

haal: strong hands

dov: the strength of a dragon(?)

gtfobro
May 8, 2015

Kyne's Grace/Gift/Blessing - Healing Shout

From a breath, to a radiant aura, your shout heals those around you, boosting their regeneration rates greatly.

HIL Z3 N4L
- Hil Zii Nahl
Heart Spirit Living

I'll edit the post once I have the other one I have in mind thought out =)

by gtfobro
May 8, 2015

Kyne's Grace/Gift/Blessing - Healing Shout

From a breath, to a radiant aura, your shout heals those around you, boosting their regeneration rates greatly.

HIL Z3 N4L
- Hil Zii Nahl
Heart Spirit Living

I'll edit the post once I have the other one I have in mind thought out =)

Maakrindah
May 14, 2015

A friend of mine gave me an idea for a shout I'm considering creating for one of my mods. It summons 50 rabbits which each chase one's foes and explode on contact, doing shock and fIre damage. Kaviir Yah Toor. Rabbit-Seek-Inferno.

by Maakrindah
May 14, 2015

A friend of mine gave me an idea for a shout I'm considering creating for one of my mods. It summons 50 rabbits which each chase one's foes and explode on contact, doing shock and fIre damage. Kaviir Yah Toor. Rabbit-Seek-Inferno.

Relonikiv
May 14, 2015

Veistul Vedkrasom Shik

Vile Plague Spit

by Relonikiv
May 14, 2015

Veistul Vedkrasom Shik

Vile Plague Spit

3EyeStudios
May 14, 2015

Liiv - Ag - Dir

Wither - Burn - Die

This one would have different stages

Liiv: Everything about the target is drained until the effect wears off (health, stamina, magicka, armor, etc.)

Liiv Ag: Would greatly decrease the three main stats until the the target died or the effect wore off

Liiv Ag Dir: Applies the second effect, but slays any target whose health went below one quarter

would have a hella long cooldown timer compared to other shouts like Marked For Death and such

by 3EyeStudios
May 14, 2015

Liiv - Ag - Dir

Wither - Burn - Die

This one would have different stages

Liiv: Everything about the target is drained until the effect wears off (health, stamina, magicka, armor, etc.)

Liiv Ag: Would greatly decrease the three main stats until the the target died or the effect wore off

Liiv Ag Dir: Applies the second effect, but slays any target whose health went below one quarter

would have a hella long cooldown timer compared to other shouts like Marked For Death and such

dovahkiin2003
May 15, 2015

laas lund krey (life nature vines) it wraps a vine around your foe or it makes nature around you do what you want

by dovahkiin2003
May 15, 2015

laas lund krey (life nature vines) it wraps a vine around your foe or it makes nature around you do what you want

Grolahmul
May 15, 2015

IDK, but how about "laag mah frum" (sleep fall faint)? it makes everyone that hears it (any enimies, your Followers are immune. Dragons and Dwemer machines are, too.) fall asleep, allowing for easy death.

"laag" - Falls asleep for one Skyrim hour.

"laag ma" - Falls asleep for two Skyrim hours.

"laag ma frum" - Falls asleep for 4 Skyrim Hours.

by Grolahmul
May 15, 2015

IDK, but how about "laag mah frum" (sleep fall faint)? it makes everyone that hears it (any enimies, your Followers are immune. Dragons and Dwemer machines are, too.) fall asleep, allowing for easy death.

"laag" - Falls asleep for one Skyrim hour.

"laag ma" - Falls asleep for two Skyrim hours.

"laag ma frum" - Falls asleep for 4 Skyrim Hours.

Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Seriously? THIS LONG, and NOBODY'S commented?

by Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

Sorry that no one has replied to your comment - however, keep the forum rules in mind and stay on topic. Comments like the above don't contribute to the discussion.

by paarthurnax
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

Sorry that no one has replied to your comment - however, keep the forum rules in mind and stay on topic. Comments like the above don't contribute to the discussion.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.