Malboviing
February 11, 2016

And he is very unsuccessful.

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

And he is very unsuccessful.

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

No one can end Jarl Ballin'. Not until they subsrcibe to Manslay3r and draw him like one of their French girls. 

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

No one can end Jarl Ballin'. Not until they subsrcibe to Manslay3r and draw him like one of their French girls. 

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

:\ EMOJiS. The subject reality of the internet. I would kill for the honor of having my own emoji.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

:\ EMOJiS. The subject reality of the internet. I would kill for the honor of having my own emoji.

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

I like to make everyone midgets using commands and then run around killing midgets. The closest thing to children without mods.

Something about little midget guards spewing out dank memes makes me laugh, but I just can't for the life of me figure out why.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

I like to make everyone midgets using commands and then run around killing midgets. The closest thing to children without mods.

Something about little midget guards spewing out dank memes makes me laugh, but I just can't for the life of me figure out why.

Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Well, I just went on me first werewolf killing spree in Whiterun, and I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Seems like something is wrong with me.

by Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Well, I just went on me first werewolf killing spree in Whiterun, and I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Seems like something is wrong with me.

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

Watching their little midget bodies flying so high into the air... it's magical.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

Watching their little midget bodies flying so high into the air... it's magical.

Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Fus Ro Dah them off a cliff.

by Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Fus Ro Dah them off a cliff.

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

I did that to Lil' Jarl Ballin' on his precious Castle Balcony.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

I did that to Lil' Jarl Ballin' on his precious Castle Balcony.

Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Good. Now go Fus Ro Dah Irileth for me.

by Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Good. Now go Fus Ro Dah Irileth for me.

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

Her tiny corpse lies on the arches of the great hall.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

Her tiny corpse lies on the arches of the great hall.

Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Yay!

by Malboviing
February 12, 2016

Yay!

onikmey
February 13, 2016

[mu los vokul vonik sunvaar]

by onikmey
February 13, 2016

[mu los vokul vonik sunvaar]

Malboviing
February 13, 2016

Please post in English or Dovahzul. Not really good with the runes, so please don't.

by Malboviing
February 13, 2016

Please post in English or Dovahzul. Not really good with the runes, so please don't.

Jordan L
February 15, 2016

i dont do these. im too nice. i even try to let bandits live. if their attacks hit me then they are dead but if not eh. theyll live.

by Jordan L
February 15, 2016

i dont do these. im too nice. i even try to let bandits live. if their attacks hit me then they are dead but if not eh. theyll live.

Duryoljot
February 15, 2016

You're such a good soul... If I found an NPC that nice I would nominate him for president of my fan club.

by Duryoljot
February 15, 2016

You're such a good soul... If I found an NPC that nice I would nominate him for president of my fan club.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.