A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Glitches

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

[deleted]
April 11, 2017
Felahviing

It's kinda lame, but I still like the glitch where I mount my horse and end up standing on it as I ride. Or when you freeze a frost troll or bear on the edge of a cliff, and as it's falling it ends up fliping out in the sky.

My least favorite is pretty much anything that messes with my gameplay.

yeah, i agree

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017
Felahviing

It's kinda lame, but I still like the glitch where I mount my horse and end up standing on it as I ride. Or when you freeze a frost troll or bear on the edge of a cliff, and as it's falling it ends up fliping out in the sky.

My least favorite is pretty much anything that messes with my gameplay.

yeah, i agree

[deleted]
April 11, 2017
Ahkrinalok

The giant's "slingshot" is pretty funny. I also like watching trolls spin like a top when falling down the mountain.

As for glitches I don't like, it's anything that keeps me from completing a quest. I also was confused for the longest time by quest marker glitches. It's when it wouild say to go somewhere and talk to someone or something when in reality the quest was already done, and the only way to stop the quest from bothering you with it's existence is to use a completion cheat to clear it.

Don't you just hate it when you're trying to complete all your quests but then you can't because of a glitch?

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017
Ahkrinalok

The giant's "slingshot" is pretty funny. I also like watching trolls spin like a top when falling down the mountain.

As for glitches I don't like, it's anything that keeps me from completing a quest. I also was confused for the longest time by quest marker glitches. It's when it wouild say to go somewhere and talk to someone or something when in reality the quest was already done, and the only way to stop the quest from bothering you with it's existence is to use a completion cheat to clear it.

Don't you just hate it when you're trying to complete all your quests but then you can't because of a glitch?

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

the wall glitch in the college of winterhold!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

the wall glitch in the college of winterhold!

Sildoyol
June 14, 2017

Favourite glitch? Hm, I love the giant glitch and the stand-up-on-my-horse glitch, or even the mammoth rain, or horses jet-propelling off mountains, but my favourite glitch was probably that time I witnessed someone literally fast travelling.... So, I have come out of the Underforge, not sure why, but Aela comes out too. she goes out before me, so once I get out she's a little bit ahead of me. She stops by the big wall in front of the Skyforge. Then, all of a sudden, still staying straight as a ruler, not even moving her feet or spasming, Aela moves at lightning speed. She flies up and over the wall, still standing up and not moving, mind you! She then proceeds to rapidly rush across Whiterun, over buildings until she reaches the faraway hills where I can't see her. Remember that this whole time she was standing utterly upright and moving at super speed... I died of laughter. I wish you could replay Skyrim, like Skate 3. Ah, the good ol' Bethesda glitches.

~ Sildoyol, Teller Of Stories, She Who Has A Soul Of Fire

by Sildoyol
June 14, 2017

Favourite glitch? Hm, I love the giant glitch and the stand-up-on-my-horse glitch, or even the mammoth rain, or horses jet-propelling off mountains, but my favourite glitch was probably that time I witnessed someone literally fast travelling.... So, I have come out of the Underforge, not sure why, but Aela comes out too. she goes out before me, so once I get out she's a little bit ahead of me. She stops by the big wall in front of the Skyforge. Then, all of a sudden, still staying straight as a ruler, not even moving her feet or spasming, Aela moves at lightning speed. She flies up and over the wall, still standing up and not moving, mind you! She then proceeds to rapidly rush across Whiterun, over buildings until she reaches the faraway hills where I can't see her. Remember that this whole time she was standing utterly upright and moving at super speed... I died of laughter. I wish you could replay Skyrim, like Skate 3. Ah, the good ol' Bethesda glitches.

~ Sildoyol, Teller Of Stories, She Who Has A Soul Of Fire

Sildolok
June 20, 2017

Tor'Shae's eyes glanced westward towards the tundra, he was at the gate of Whiterun after a supply run and he had nothing to do, he was very bored therefore he decided to journey into the unkown to see what he could find. His cloak blew slightly in the light breeze he shrugged it back over his shoulders retightening it as he did so. 

He then decided to head out towards the West. The dry grass passed him quickly as he ran over the many slight hills and small streams. Over the next hill he saw the tip of a giant's engraved stone, obviously signifying a giant camp. Tor'Shae took this opportunity to draw his Daedric Sword from its sheath and prep his Close Wounds spell. Suddenly out of absolutely nowhere a mammoth flew up towards the sky, Tor'Shae was very puzzled by this as from his knowledge mammoths didn't have wings. He shrugged it off and proceeded to genocide the entire giant race.

by Sildolok
June 20, 2017

Tor'Shae's eyes glanced westward towards the tundra, he was at the gate of Whiterun after a supply run and he had nothing to do, he was very bored therefore he decided to journey into the unkown to see what he could find. His cloak blew slightly in the light breeze he shrugged it back over his shoulders retightening it as he did so. 

He then decided to head out towards the West. The dry grass passed him quickly as he ran over the many slight hills and small streams. Over the next hill he saw the tip of a giant's engraved stone, obviously signifying a giant camp. Tor'Shae took this opportunity to draw his Daedric Sword from its sheath and prep his Close Wounds spell. Suddenly out of absolutely nowhere a mammoth flew up towards the sky, Tor'Shae was very puzzled by this as from his knowledge mammoths didn't have wings. He shrugged it off and proceeded to genocide the entire giant race.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.