Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

diekatze
October 27, 2017

Killed Parthurnaax just to see what would happen...

by diekatze
October 27, 2017

Killed Parthurnaax just to see what would happen...

Sildolok
November 22, 2017

The amount of times i've messed with the greybeards and then allowed them to force shout me off a cliff.

One time I had a follower with me, let's just say the greybeards missed... me at least. I hadn't saved.

by Sildolok
November 22, 2017

The amount of times i've messed with the greybeards and then allowed them to force shout me off a cliff.

One time I had a follower with me, let's just say the greybeards missed... me at least. I hadn't saved.

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

-Killed Cicero because I was a noob who thought that Astrid MUST be good. Then I finished the main quest and realized that she was a vile betrayer. Then, re-doing the quest, I realized she was a [vekah] * all along and that Cicero was actually one of the better, more interesting characters in the game! To this day, I feel so bad I did it that one time :(

-When I killed my first ever horse. He was just the silly brown horse from Whiterun, I was riding over the ice fields on the east coast, up towards Winterhold, and I fell off a glacier and he died. I hadn't saved in a while and decided it wasn't worth going back. Felt v bad 

-Accidentally killed Lydia. I was omw to assassinate the emperor on his ship, I was waaay OP but had Lydia along for the lols, every sailor on that ship was right in front of my face, and I just go YOL TOOR SHUL! Legit everyone dies, which is badass, but I crisp Lydia as well. I re-loaded for that :/

-Got my Housecarl, Rayya, killed. A dragon and a giant where attacking my house in Falkreath at the same time, I swung at the giant but accidentally hit her, she started attacking me, and follows me straight into an Elder Dragon's fire breath. Seconds later, a courier runs up to me and gives me the gold Rayya left me in her will. Re-loaded that time, too.

-Killed a horse on purpose because I had just gotten Shadowmere and didn't want two horses following me around. I am heartless.

-Killed Nilsine Shatter-Shield. And before I did, I selected the dialogue option of if she "could hear her sister screaming from the Void." But the worst part is, that when I returned to Windhelm, I found out Tova had killed herself because now both her daughters where dead. Since then, I just kill Alain and spare Nilsine. IDGAF.

These are all I can think of atm, but I'm sure there are more. I've played so many hours of this f*cking game that I have done a lot of things I regret whoops.

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

-Killed Cicero because I was a noob who thought that Astrid MUST be good. Then I finished the main quest and realized that she was a vile betrayer. Then, re-doing the quest, I realized she was a [vekah] * all along and that Cicero was actually one of the better, more interesting characters in the game! To this day, I feel so bad I did it that one time :(

-When I killed my first ever horse. He was just the silly brown horse from Whiterun, I was riding over the ice fields on the east coast, up towards Winterhold, and I fell off a glacier and he died. I hadn't saved in a while and decided it wasn't worth going back. Felt v bad 

-Accidentally killed Lydia. I was omw to assassinate the emperor on his ship, I was waaay OP but had Lydia along for the lols, every sailor on that ship was right in front of my face, and I just go YOL TOOR SHUL! Legit everyone dies, which is badass, but I crisp Lydia as well. I re-loaded for that :/

-Got my Housecarl, Rayya, killed. A dragon and a giant where attacking my house in Falkreath at the same time, I swung at the giant but accidentally hit her, she started attacking me, and follows me straight into an Elder Dragon's fire breath. Seconds later, a courier runs up to me and gives me the gold Rayya left me in her will. Re-loaded that time, too.

-Killed a horse on purpose because I had just gotten Shadowmere and didn't want two horses following me around. I am heartless.

-Killed Nilsine Shatter-Shield. And before I did, I selected the dialogue option of if she "could hear her sister screaming from the Void." But the worst part is, that when I returned to Windhelm, I found out Tova had killed herself because now both her daughters where dead. Since then, I just kill Alain and spare Nilsine. IDGAF.

These are all I can think of atm, but I'm sure there are more. I've played so many hours of this f*cking game that I have done a lot of things I regret whoops.

Hahdremro
November 29, 2017
Night Lord

copyrighting lord scatsbury armour... XD

Gods, now I need to go back and rewatch all of his old vids... Again...

I miss that guy. Wonder whatever happened to him? He's one of my favorite Skyrim YouTubers, besides ManS1ayer and Sorenova.

Oh, also, one time I killed Arcadia in Whiterun and forgot to load my quicksave. Three hours later, and the courier found me with my inheritance from her. I didn't go back to my save and had to move to another city to continue properly working on my alchemy build that playthrough.

by Hahdremro
November 29, 2017
Night Lord

copyrighting lord scatsbury armour... XD

Gods, now I need to go back and rewatch all of his old vids... Again...

I miss that guy. Wonder whatever happened to him? He's one of my favorite Skyrim YouTubers, besides ManS1ayer and Sorenova.

Oh, also, one time I killed Arcadia in Whiterun and forgot to load my quicksave. Three hours later, and the courier found me with my inheritance from her. I didn't go back to my save and had to move to another city to continue properly working on my alchemy build that playthrough.

Vulreytholm
December 5, 2017

Confession is good for the soul you guys. In Oblivion I was a vampire, so I needed to drink a sleeping person's blood to be able to move in the day, but I was also the archmage, so I had access to the mage's quarters. Long story short I had a bloodbank where I lived, convenient.

by Vulreytholm
December 5, 2017

Confession is good for the soul you guys. In Oblivion I was a vampire, so I needed to drink a sleeping person's blood to be able to move in the day, but I was also the archmage, so I had access to the mage's quarters. Long story short I had a bloodbank where I lived, convenient.

Potatoe Pope
December 14, 2017
Vulreytholm
I have killed my daughter Lucia's fox, Kit multiple times mostly on accident. I Fus ro dahed him twice, the first time he just flopped and reappeared somewhere else, the second time he flew into the wall and disappeared. I also used the Wabbajack on him and he turned into a chicken, then himself, then he died. He still growls at me whenever I walk by, as if he still remembers everything.

I stabbed my daughters kit...

by Potatoe Pope
December 14, 2017
Vulreytholm
I have killed my daughter Lucia's fox, Kit multiple times mostly on accident. I Fus ro dahed him twice, the first time he just flopped and reappeared somewhere else, the second time he flew into the wall and disappeared. I also used the Wabbajack on him and he turned into a chicken, then himself, then he died. He still growls at me whenever I walk by, as if he still remembers everything.

I stabbed my daughters kit...

Fronlaasfrin
January 12, 2018

I killed my son, Hroar's, skeever that "followed him home" with Dawnbreaker. After that he said, "Why? Why did you do that?" He ran into his room and cowered next to his bed.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 12, 2018

I killed my son, Hroar's, skeever that "followed him home" with Dawnbreaker. After that he said, "Why? Why did you do that?" He ran into his room and cowered next to his bed.

Deyra
January 25, 2018
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.

Tinvaak, I believe

by Deyra
January 25, 2018
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.

Tinvaak, I believe

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

In a mill, I killed a kids mom threw her in the fireplace. After that, I locked the kid in the same room as his dead mom. 

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

In a mill, I killed a kids mom threw her in the fireplace. After that, I locked the kid in the same room as his dead mom. 

Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Ok so this one time I walked into Honeyside, and there was a daedra in the house. I got it down to low health and I was about to finish it off with my enhanced dwarven crossbow, but then it moved out of the way and I shot my daughter right in the forehead. RIP Daughter whose name I can't remember.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Ok so this one time I walked into Honeyside, and there was a daedra in the house. I got it down to low health and I was about to finish it off with my enhanced dwarven crossbow, but then it moved out of the way and I shot my daughter right in the forehead. RIP Daughter whose name I can't remember.

Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Oh, and I also kind of killed everyone in all of the holds with just a butterknife.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 31, 2018

Oh, and I also kind of killed everyone in all of the holds with just a butterknife.

Vuldovyol
January 31, 2018

The one thing i regret: killing Paarthurnax, and then falling off the Throat of the World.

by Vuldovyol
January 31, 2018

The one thing i regret: killing Paarthurnax, and then falling off the Throat of the World.

thurdoal
February 7, 2018

I may have killed everybody in rorikstead, not a big deal.

by thurdoal
February 7, 2018

Foaakdah
February 8, 2018
thurdoal

That's nothing. I killed Healga in Riften and threw her in the fire

by Foaakdah
February 8, 2018
thurdoal

That's nothing. I killed Healga in Riften and threw her in the fire

Boi90
February 25, 2018
Not saving in a cave filled with frostbite spiders that I cleared and at the end I found a daedric sword. I then proceeded to exit without saving and die from fall damage and a rock trap. Had to re clear it all over again. Ps I hate spiders.
by Boi90
February 25, 2018
Not saving in a cave filled with frostbite spiders that I cleared and at the end I found a daedric sword. I then proceeded to exit without saving and die from fall damage and a rock trap. Had to re clear it all over again. Ps I hate spiders.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.