August 17, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by SwanRock
August 17, 2017

This post has been deleted.

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

Drem Yol Lok

I have been able to speak French since I was 8 years old, and I have a diploma in it, however I wouldn't call myself 100% fluent. But I would very much like to be added to the list of Translators!

Also, I am completely fluent in Dutch. I'm not sure if there are already translators for Dutch, but either way I'd love to help there, too!

Su'um arhk morah

-finmahlaan

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

Drem Yol Lok

I have been able to speak French since I was 8 years old, and I have a diploma in it, however I wouldn't call myself 100% fluent. But I would very much like to be added to the list of Translators!

Also, I am completely fluent in Dutch. I'm not sure if there are already translators for Dutch, but either way I'd love to help there, too!

Su'um arhk morah

-finmahlaan

Ruvgein
November 29, 2017
@finmahlaan

French would be a good starting place, there are some translations, but not nearly enough.

You may want to get yourself acquainted with the English version of our dictionary and the dragon language in general first. From what I've seen, being a translator requires quite a bit of dedication and commitment. But it can be fun for those up to the challenge. Good luck!
by Ruvgein
November 29, 2017
@finmahlaan

French would be a good starting place, there are some translations, but not nearly enough.

You may want to get yourself acquainted with the English version of our dictionary and the dragon language in general first. From what I've seen, being a translator requires quite a bit of dedication and commitment. But it can be fun for those up to the challenge. Good luck!

Rabidpeanut
December 27, 2017

i can speek some irish and have an irish ditonary, im new at dohvazul but have a long history with both the Elder scrolls and conlangs. if this is of any help or intrest id be glad to help.

by Rabidpeanut
December 27, 2017

i can speek some irish and have an irish ditonary, im new at dohvazul but have a long history with both the Elder scrolls and conlangs. if this is of any help or intrest id be glad to help.

Ziigrovul
February 12, 2018
I am native german and would love to help completing a dragon-german dictionary. I'd say my English skills are decent and I have more than enough time to help!
by Ziigrovul
February 12, 2018
I am native german and would love to help completing a dragon-german dictionary. I'd say my English skills are decent and I have more than enough time to help!

NordicLight
February 15, 2018
I can help with Russian translation (I'm native speaker). So I will be working on word document with 50 translated words for now.
by NordicLight
February 15, 2018
I can help with Russian translation (I'm native speaker). So I will be working on word document with 50 translated words for now.

NordicLight
February 15, 2018
NordicLight

UPDATE: A and B are translated - Romanized Dovahzul-Russian.

by NordicLight
February 15, 2018
NordicLight

UPDATE: A and B are translated - Romanized Dovahzul-Russian.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I would like to sign up for translation Dovahzul to Latin.
by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I would like to sign up for translation Dovahzul to Latin.

Ruvgein
March 1, 2018
@Tinvaakbo

The rules are that you must know the language very well, and you must get 50 translations already prepared.

Latin isn't a spoken language anymore, it wouldn't help many to translate into it, even if you do know it just as well as you know English.

I would personally suggest against it for the same reason we don't want it translated into Klingon or one of Tolkien's languages.
by Ruvgein
March 1, 2018
@Tinvaakbo

The rules are that you must know the language very well, and you must get 50 translations already prepared.

Latin isn't a spoken language anymore, it wouldn't help many to translate into it, even if you do know it just as well as you know English.

I would personally suggest against it for the same reason we don't want it translated into Klingon or one of Tolkien's languages.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
Understood
by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
Understood

Liis
Administrator
March 1, 2018
At least not until we have dictionaries for many of the big European languages.
by Liis
March 1, 2018
At least not until we have dictionaries for many of the big European languages.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

Latin is the Mother of Romance Languages tho.

by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

Latin is the Mother of Romance Languages tho.

Liis
Administrator
March 1, 2018
Our major goal right now is to translate the dictionary into widely spoken languages.
by Liis
March 1, 2018
Our major goal right now is to translate the dictionary into widely spoken languages.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I get it
by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I get it
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>