Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daedra

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Glade
December 7, 2019

Hircine. Master of the hunt. I most always play with lycon blood in the viens. I love the quest for it and when you get the artifact you can change more than once. 

by Glade
December 7, 2019

Hircine. Master of the hunt. I most always play with lycon blood in the viens. I love the quest for it and when you get the artifact you can change more than once. 

[deleted]
December 14, 2019
Kronvullok
I'd have to say that my favorite Daedra is Nocturnal. The quest involving her is highly interesting and her artifacts sre super cool. Also, Nightingales are awesome.

are you sure about that? or are you a dirty perv?

by [deleted]
December 14, 2019
Kronvullok
I'd have to say that my favorite Daedra is Nocturnal. The quest involving her is highly interesting and her artifacts sre super cool. Also, Nightingales are awesome.

Glade
December 15, 2019
WorldEater

You know I didn't even thnk about that till now. Now I am intersted in what Kronvullok ment... But wouldn't that make us the same since we are bringing it up??

by Glade
December 15, 2019
WorldEater

You know I didn't even thnk about that till now. Now I am intersted in what Kronvullok ment... But wouldn't that make us the same since we are bringing it up??

[deleted]
January 9, 2020
Glade

i din't thinnk about that

by [deleted]
January 9, 2020
Glade

i din't thinnk about that

[deleted]
January 9, 2020

My favorite prince is Mehrunes Dagon. Because the two dremora outside hos shrine have hearts. and the two inside have hearts for crafting daedric.

by [deleted]
January 9, 2020

My favorite prince is Mehrunes Dagon. Because the two dremora outside hos shrine have hearts. and the two inside have hearts for crafting daedric.

Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020
NotDominic4Real

"We do indeed have in our midst a USER!"

by Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020
NotDominic4Real

"We do indeed have in our midst a USER!"

bobthechook
March 25, 2020

I'm surprised no one has said sithis

Dark Brotherhood all the way HAIL SITHIS

by bobthechook
March 25, 2020

JarlBalgruuf
March 26, 2020
bobthechook

Sithis isn't a Daedra, it's a force of nature.

by JarlBalgruuf
March 26, 2020
bobthechook

Sithis isn't a Daedra, it's a force of nature.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.