A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

Here is my Idea for an RP: 

Premise: A group of Explorers explore the Southern Mountains of Falkreath Hold.

Setting: 3E 58, Skyrim, Southern Mountains of Falkreath. This is directly south of Black Blood Barrow from Revealing the Past.

Character rules: Your character should be any of the races your character could be in ES V, and can only wear Leather or Studded Armor. 

Posting : Players have unlimited time to post, Dialouge will be in Dovahzul.

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

Here is my Idea for an RP: 

Premise: A group of Explorers explore the Southern Mountains of Falkreath Hold.

Setting: 3E 58, Skyrim, Southern Mountains of Falkreath. This is directly south of Black Blood Barrow from Revealing the Past.

Character rules: Your character should be any of the races your character could be in ES V, and can only wear Leather or Studded Armor. 

Posting : Players have unlimited time to post, Dialouge will be in Dovahzul.

Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
@Vuldovyol

Is this in the same universe as that RP? That's very important to note.
Why only those armor types? You should explain. Does this mean no one can play as warriors or mages?
What about posting size? Can characters be OP?
by Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
@Vuldovyol

Is this in the same universe as that RP? That's very important to note.

Why only those armor types? You should explain. Does this mean no one can play as warriors or mages?

What about posting size? Can characters be OP?

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

It is the same universe as Revealing the Past, only 20 years later. They are your basic adventurers and are traveling light. By swords, i ment no two-handed weapons.  Posting size has to be at least 3 sentences. Characters can be OP, but only for characters like Kaldmit.

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

It is the same universe as Revealing the Past, only 20 years later. They are your basic adventurers and are traveling light. By swords, i ment no two-handed weapons.  Posting size has to be at least 3 sentences. Characters can be OP, but only for characters like Kaldmit.

Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
So, this RP is basically for the players from a preexisting RP?
by Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
So, this RP is basically for the players from a preexisting RP?

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

I guess so

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

I guess so

Liis
Administrator
March 26, 2018
@Vuldovyol,

Can't you go there in the current RP?
by Liis
March 26, 2018
@Vuldovyol,

Can't you go there in the current RP?

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

No, because Revealing the Past is currently in the Barrow. I'm talking a lot father south, on the border to be precise.

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

No, because Revealing the Past is currently in the Barrow. I'm talking a lot father south, on the border to be precise.

Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
Why not wait until you're out of the barrow?
by Ruvgein
March 26, 2018
Why not wait until you're out of the barrow?

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

good point. You know what, I'll take it up with Vom.

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

good point. You know what, I'll take it up with Vom.

Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

here is a different idea:

Premise: A group of Adventurers stumble upon a settlement hidden from time and Civilization.

Tone: Mildly Serious with some humor.

Time: Late second era South Skyrim Border, in a fictional area called Mount Vullok

Posting Rules: Must be at least 3 sentences in length, Dialogue is Dovahzul.

Character Rules: Can be any race from TES V or a race in the world at the time. Low-level light armor, and low-level one-handed weapons only. Only Adept or lower spells.

5 player maximum

by Vuldovyol
March 26, 2018

here is a different idea:

Premise: A group of Adventurers stumble upon a settlement hidden from time and Civilization.

Tone: Mildly Serious with some humor.

Time: Late second era South Skyrim Border, in a fictional area called Mount Vullok