Shout Ideas

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018
Shadowy Night

word1:[bel]

Word2:[vul]

Word3:[nok]

Description: makes the day as black as night, only the Dragonborn can see through this unnatural darkness.
by Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018
Shadowy Night

word1:[bel]

Word2:[vul]

Word3:[nok]

Description: makes the day as black as night, only the Dragonborn can see through this unnatural darkness.

Fronlaasfrin
February 27, 2018
Tinvaakbo
Shadowy Night word1:[bel] Word2:[vulon] Word3:[vokul] Description: makes the day as black as night, only the Dragonborn can see through this unnatural darkness.

this sounds like a cool shout. keep in mind though, rotmulaagge are composed of one syllable, fus ro dah for example.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 27, 2018
Tinvaakbo
Shadowy Night word1:[bel] Word2:[vulon] Word3:[vokul] Description: makes the day as black as night, only the Dragonborn can see through this unnatural darkness.

this sounds like a cool shout. keep in mind though, rotmulaagge are composed of one syllable, fus ro dah for example.

Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018
@Vomirmun

That is a good point.
by Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018
@Vomirmun

That is a good point.

Vuldovyol
February 28, 2018

[Sil do Yol]

word1:[sil]

word2:[yol]

word3:[bel]

Desc: [Bel Zii do yol]

by Vuldovyol
February 28, 2018

[Sil do Yol]

word2:[yol]

word3:[bel]

Desc: [Bel Zii do yol]

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

Curse of the Soul gem

word2:[dir]

word3:[nok]

Desc: kills a target and puts it in (x) soul gem(s), depending soul size. ex. if you have only Petty soul gems and you kill a creature with a common soul, it will fill 2 petty gems.

by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

Curse of the Soul gem

word2:[dir]

word3:[nok]

Desc: kills a target and puts it in (x) soul gem(s), depending soul size. ex. if you have only Petty soul gems and you kill a creature with a common soul, it will fill 2 petty gems.

Vuldovyol
May 16, 2018
Flames of Fury

Word1:Krah
Word2:nah
Word3:yol

This shout inflicts both fire and frost damage and inflicts frenzy on the target.
by Vuldovyol
May 16, 2018
Flames of Fury

Word1:Krah

Word2:nah

Word3:yol

This shout inflicts both fire and frost damage and inflicts frenzy on the target.

DoctorParadox
May 28, 2018

Vocal Strike

Word 1: Slen

Word 2: Vaas

Word 3: Nos

Your thu'um Attacks Flesh ripping it Asunder.

It's a more physical shout.

by DoctorParadox
May 28, 2018

Vocal Strike

Word 1: Slen

Word 2: Vaas

Word 3: Nos

Your thu'um Attacks Flesh ripping it Asunder.

It's a more physical shout.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

Shout 1: Control Dead - Similar to the raise dead spells, however it works on any leveled corpse, except dragons, seekers, and automatons

Word 1: Laas

Word 2: Nos

Word 3: Gaaf

Shout 2: Summon Mana Wraith - Drains enemies that it attacks of their magicka and uses it to restore its own, constantly draining, health.

Word 1: Kro

Word 2: Suum

Word 3: Lir

Shout 3: Kill Target(s) - Rather self explanatory. (Not meant to be a serious suggestion)

Word 1: Pruzaan

Word 2: Thu'um

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

Shout 1: Control Dead - Similar to the raise dead spells, however it works on any leveled corpse, except dragons, seekers, and automatons

Word 1: Laas

Word 2: Nos

Word 3: Gaaf

Shout 2: Summon Mana Wraith - Drains enemies that it attacks of their magicka and uses it to restore its own, constantly draining, health.

Word 1: Kro

Word 2: Suum

Word 3: Lir

Shout 3: Kill Target(s) - Rather self explanatory. (Not meant to be a serious suggestion)

Word 1: Pruzaan

Word 2: Thu'um

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Fanmade words for Alduin's Meteors(since he literally just roars)
Word 1: Strun (Storm)
Word 2: Yol (Fire)
Word 3: Lok (Sky)
Flaming rocks fall down from the sky upon your enemies. A random ore vein will appear each time.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Fanmade words for Alduin's Meteors(since he literally just roars)

Word 1: Strun (Storm)

Word 2: Yol (Fire)

Word 3: Lok (Sky)

Flaming rocks fall down from the sky upon your enemies. A random ore vein will appear each time.

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
A shout that has basis in realism rather than game mechanics.
Word 1: Aus
Word 2: Slen
Word 3: Dov
A shout that rends the flesh off living beings. The third word breaks through the scales of dragons. You should be very sure before you use this.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
A shout that has basis in realism rather than game mechanics.

Word 1: Aus

Word 2: Slen

Word 3: Dov

A shout that rends the flesh off living beings. The third word breaks through the scales of dragons. You should be very sure before you use this.

ChailinnKestrel
July 3, 2018

Hi everyone, im like...total newbie with dovahzul, even though I aim to master it as a language (sorry but also legacy words I'll have to learn)

so, about the thread title, i saw a similar thread, but since is outdated i created a new one.

the shouts I have in mind are related, of course, to the RPG i'm currently playing, and so are related to my OC in that Land

Laas Spaan Bel (life shield summon) "(I)shall shield your life" can be a possible translation

[L1S SP1N BEL]

it works like a Healing shout, although it cannot regenerate missing limbs or body parts. It is single target only, and should be used as a close quarters shout (i plan to use this as the main focus for a healing ritual)

Drem Sos Lovaas (peace blood song) 

[DREM SOS LOV1S]

this is strictly related to my Character special power, which allows her to empower emotions with her singing or harp playing. could be the shout to activate her power...as a dragon shout, on the other hand, it may be used by dragons on bards to create the same effect of flooding the listeners with the power of their music, maybe in order to widen the "fame" of that particular dragon (they are very full of themselves as far as I understand, so I think a dragon migh like to be famous)

If i got it totally wrong please tell me, and I ll be happy to improve myself

edit: copypasted here as indicated by Liis, who made me notice a mistake in my reading of outdated threads,

Krosis

by ChailinnKestrel
July 3, 2018

Hi everyone, im like...total newbie with dovahzul, even though I aim to master it as a language (sorry but also legacy words I'll have to learn)

so, about the thread title, i saw a similar thread, but since is outdated i created a new one.

the shouts I have in mind are related, of course, to the RPG i'm currently playing, and so are related to my OC in that Land

Laas Spaan Bel (life shield summon) "(I)shall shield your life" can be a possible translation

[L1S SP1N BEL]

it works like a Healing shout, although it cannot regenerate missing limbs or body parts. It is single target only, and should be used as a close quarters shout (i plan to use this as the main focus for a healing ritual)

Drem Sos Lovaas (peace blood song) 

[DREM SOS LOV1S]

this is strictly related to my Character special power, which allows her to empower emotions with her singing or harp playing. could be the shout to activate her power...as a dragon shout, on the other hand, it may be used by dragons on bards to create the same effect of flooding the listeners with the power of their music, maybe in order to widen the "fame" of that particular dragon (they are very full of themselves as far as I understand, so I think a dragon migh like to be famous)

If i got it totally wrong please tell me, and I ll be happy to improve myself

edit: copypasted here as indicated by Liis, who made me notice a mistake in my reading of outdated threads,

Krosis

Johnnar
August 5, 2018
Word 1: Qah - armour /scales
Word 2: Mul -strong/strengthen
Word 3: Spaan - shield

Your voice is a shield, surrounding you in a protective barrier against the foes you face.
by Johnnar
August 5, 2018
Word 1: Qah - armour /scales

Word 2: Mul -strong/strengthen

Word 3: Spaan - shield

Your voice is a shield, surrounding you in a protective barrier against the foes you face.

Glaedr Vulkrein
October 25, 2018

Storm Throw

Wuld Strun Nah

Whirlwind Storm Fury

Creates a massive tornado around the caster for a small period of time, which will pick up and throw anything nearby.

by Glaedr Vulkrein
October 25, 2018

Storm Throw

Wuld Strun Nah

Whirlwind Storm Fury

Creates a massive tornado around the caster for a small period of time, which will pick up and throw anything nearby.

Liis
Administrator
October 25, 2018
@Glaedr Vulkrein,

Sounds like an ability in Warframe. I like it.
by Liis
October 25, 2018
@Glaedr Vulkrein,

Sounds like an ability in Warframe. I like it.

Glaedr Vulkrein
October 25, 2018

Soul Skewer

Kun Nos Rii

Light Attack Essence

Cast your Thu'um forward as a shimmering arrow, piercing flesh and soul alike, returning to you the life force of the dead.

This shout is more based on real life than game mechanics, and rather than absorbing health, magicka, or stamina, like a shout like this would ingame, it absorbs knowledge and essence, like the absorbtion of a dragon soul.

by Glaedr Vulkrein
October 25, 2018

Soul Skewer

Kun Nos Rii

Light Attack Essence

Cast your Thu'um forward as a shimmering arrow, piercing flesh and soul alike, returning to you the life force of the dead.

This shout is more based on real life than game mechanics, and rather than absorbing health, magicka, or stamina, like a shout like this would ingame, it absorbs knowledge and essence, like the absorbtion of a dragon soul.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.