A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Married

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I wanted to change my name to "Gaius". But I don't have any Greek heritage.

Why not use it as a middle name instead?

I played with the thought about changing my last name, but then it struck me that I would dishonor my own family, so that was a no go. 

by Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I played with the thought about changing my last name, but then it struck me that I would dishonor my own family, so that was a no go. 

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar

My midele name is named after my father. I don't want to do that.

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar

Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I totally understand! Family is important 

by Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I totally understand! Family is important 

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

Nysmir married Revyn because he sounded like Niruin (who I was in love with at the time) and they just kinda hit it off afterward because Nysmir can sell all the treasure he finds to his husband~ <3 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

Nysmir married Revyn because he sounded like Niruin (who I was in love with at the time) and they just kinda hit it off afterward because Nysmir can sell all the treasure he finds to his husband~ <3 

NaxSeViir
April 3, 2015
I married Revyn Sadri... And idk why.... I just really wanted to get married and he gave me a random potion so I figured that I'd marry him since he was nice to me!
by NaxSeViir
April 3, 2015
I married Revyn Sadri... And idk why.... I just really wanted to get married and he gave me a random potion so I figured that I'd marry him since he was nice to me!

PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

I married Lydia, even though she still calls me thane i thought it added an aspect to the game that just spoke to me

by PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

I married Lydia, even though she still calls me thane i thought it added an aspect to the game that just spoke to me

[deleted]
April 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
April 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

theonlypol
April 25, 2015

i married Ulfric stormcloak because i am a proud female nord who worships talos and he is just sort of the perfect guy

by theonlypol
April 25, 2015

i married Ulfric stormcloak because i am a proud female nord who worships talos and he is just sort of the perfect guy

dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i chose Benor and then killed him for some reson 

by dovahkiin2003
April 27, 2015

i chose Benor and then killed him for some reson 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

I got married to Lydia and used the exploit to make her wear tavern clothes, I just chose her cause she looked hot in the tavern clothes (a picture: link)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

I got married to Lydia and used the exploit to make her wear tavern clothes, I just chose her cause she looked hot in the tavern clothes (a picture: link)

dragonborn739
September 5, 2015

I was a girl in Skyrim (I'm a guy irl) and married Marcurio, but his attitude displeased me. I was living in Breezehome at the time, and I mudered him. His dead body is still under the stairs, and Lydia or the kids will sometimes walk up and go "*gasp* A dead body!" or "I'm going to find whoever did this..." and then just walk away. I got some good Wizard clothes though, so it was worth it.

by dragonborn739
September 5, 2015

I was a girl in Skyrim (I'm a guy irl) and married Marcurio, but his attitude displeased me. I was living in Breezehome at the time, and I mudered him. His dead body is still under the stairs, and Lydia or the kids will sometimes walk up and go "*gasp* A dead body!" or "I'm going to find whoever did this..." and then just walk away. I got some good Wizard clothes though, so it was worth it.

Dezalkul
September 5, 2015

I married Marcurio because he was the least ugly. 

by Dezalkul
September 5, 2015

I married Marcurio because he was the least ugly. 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

I have to say all the guys are ugly

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

I have to say all the guys are ugly

Kaaldunir
September 6, 2015

I married Derkeethus with my main character, a Khajiit, because the beastfolk races are my favourites and I really wanted a Khajiit/Argonian romance. Plus, I loved the idea of them falling in love after she rescued him.

My Argonian mage married Onmund, and my Redguard assassin Jenassa, because they both have similar lives and personalities to my characters. My Altmer warrior married Lydia, because I pretty much made him to shun all Altmer stereotypes, so of course he had to marry a Nord! And they just suited each other. Finally, my Dunmer thief will almost certainly marry Marcurio, because he's as snarky and overconfident as she is.

Yeah, I kind of like interspecies pairings...

by Kaaldunir
September 6, 2015

I married Derkeethus with my main character, a Khajiit, because the beastfolk races are my favourites and I really wanted a Khajiit/Argonian romance. Plus, I loved the idea of them falling in love after she rescued him.

My Argonian mage married Onmund, and my Redguard assassin Jenassa, because they both have similar lives and personalities to my characters. My Altmer warrior married Lydia, because I pretty much made him to shun all Altmer stereotypes, so of course he had to marry a Nord! And they just suited each other. Finally, my Dunmer thief will almost certainly marry Marcurio, because he's as snarky and overconfident as she is.

Yeah, I kind of like interspecies pairings...

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

I also would've chose ysolda and used the console command to make here wear tavern clothes (image: pic)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

I also would've chose ysolda and used the console command to make here wear tavern clothes (image: pic)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.