Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite armor?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

dragonborn739
October 5, 2015

I really like the Nightingale armor and Azhidal's armor, minus the helm. I don't think it goes with the rest of the set. It's weird that Aela the Huntress has the exact same armor set as a dead Dragon Preist, though.

by dragonborn739
October 5, 2015

I really like the Nightingale armor and Azhidal's armor, minus the helm. I don't think it goes with the rest of the set. It's weird that Aela the Huntress has the exact same armor set as a dead Dragon Preist, though.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Mine personal favorite is Daedric armor. For me it just look very cool! But when you are talking about my favorite armor to fight with, than i prefer ebony mail and good enchanted rest of ebony eq
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Mine personal favorite is Daedric armor. For me it just look very cool! But when you are talking about my favorite armor to fight with, than i prefer ebony mail and good enchanted rest of ebony eq

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

I've got a tie between the nightingale, daedric, ebony, and glass. They all just look so good I can't decide.

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

I've got a tie between the nightingale, daedric, ebony, and glass. They all just look so good I can't decide.

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

To be honest my favorite armor is the trailergear. Ironhelmet and that stuff. It´s pretty weak armor but it looks nice.

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

To be honest my favorite armor is the trailergear. Ironhelmet and that stuff. It´s pretty weak armor but it looks nice.

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

So it does, but nothing beats the look of Nordic armor on those bandit Chieftains. Perfectly suited for cold and combat.

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

So it does, but nothing beats the look of Nordic armor on those bandit Chieftains. Perfectly suited for cold and combat.

Blackout
May 26, 2016
Nightingale Armour looks awesome
by Blackout
May 26, 2016
Nightingale Armour looks awesome

Blackout
June 1, 2016
I know I have already posted but I Just got death brand armour much better then nightingale and its light armour
by Blackout
June 1, 2016
I know I have already posted but I Just got death brand armour much better then nightingale and its light armour

Pahvomedrah
June 15, 2016

nightingale and ancient shrouded armor (along with a dragon priest mask)

by Pahvomedrah
June 15, 2016

nightingale and ancient shrouded armor (along with a dragon priest mask)

firebolt
June 16, 2016

i like the ebony  mail

by firebolt
June 16, 2016

i like the ebony  mail

[deleted]
June 20, 2016
Dark brotherhood armour. Hail Sithis!
by [deleted]
June 20, 2016
Dark brotherhood armour. Hail Sithis!

Keita
October 28, 2016

leather cause it is fasionable and light.

by Keita
October 28, 2016

leather cause it is fasionable and light.

Ruvgein
October 28, 2016
Hardened Falmer, actually. Just remove the helmet. But I am always running around in Daedric.
by Ruvgein
October 28, 2016
Hardened Falmer, actually. Just remove the helmet. But I am always running around in Daedric.

JayStorm324
October 29, 2016

I have a few, namely the Linwe/Blackguard and Nightingale armors for light (I may find a mod to allow me to make an unenchanted set of the nightingale set). For Heavy, I love the steel plate and Ebony armors (they look incredibly knightly).

by JayStorm324
October 29, 2016

I have a few, namely the Linwe/Blackguard and Nightingale armors for light (I may find a mod to allow me to make an unenchanted set of the nightingale set). For Heavy, I love the steel plate and Ebony armors (they look incredibly knightly).

Firestar
October 29, 2016

Daedric, of course :)

by Firestar
October 29, 2016

Daedric, of course :)

Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

Daedric is the best!

by Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

Daedric is the best!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.