Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

*sighs, ignites fire magic, and burns through the ropes*

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

*sighs, ignites fire magic, and burns through the ropes*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Thank you greatly." Tristane replies as he tosses a couple potions of healing on the ground. "I'm glad you are civil at least."

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Thank you greatly." Tristane replies as he tosses a couple potions of healing on the ground. "I'm glad you are civil at least."

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

don't try anything funny *puts sword tip to his throat*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

don't try anything funny *puts sword tip to his throat*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"If there are no further questions, I am really intrigued of this 'great battle', do any of you know anything of it?" Tristane says as he slowly pushes the blade off of his throat.

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"If there are no further questions, I am really intrigued of this 'great battle', do any of you know anything of it?" Tristane says as he slowly pushes the blade off of his throat.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*puts sword away* the only battle I know of at the moment is the imperials and stormcloaks *laughs* I hate the imperials *smiles while saying it*

April 23, 2014

*puts sword away* the only battle I know of at the moment is the imperials and stormcloaks *laughs* I hate the imperials *smiles while saying it*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"And you, Dunmer? Have you any news of this battle?" Tristane says as he turns to the elf.

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"And you, Dunmer? Have you any news of this battle?" Tristane says as he turns to the elf.

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Zuruniik

"I was told to guard the town, but not what to guard it from."

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Zuruniik

"I was told to guard the town, but not what to guard it from."

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"It must be in this area, then. Would I be allowed acces to the Throat of the World?" Tristane say as he looks to the peak of the mountain.

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"It must be in this area, then. Would I be allowed acces to the Throat of the World?" Tristane say as he looks to the peak of the mountain.

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"We would need to follow you." said the Dunmer, with a look of intrest.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"We would need to follow you." said the Dunmer, with a look of intrest.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

The mountain yes the town no... *gets hit in the shoulder by a golden arrow* oh HELLO! *says in surprise then pulls out the arrow and looks at it then passes out*

April 23, 2014

The mountain yes the town no... *gets hit in the shoulder by a golden arrow* oh HELLO! *says in surprise then pulls out the arrow and looks at it then passes out*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

Tristane quickly recovers his health potions, broken bow and quiver. he takes a swig of a potion and becomes completely transparent. "I shall be at your side Dunmer."

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

Tristane quickly recovers his health potions, broken bow and quiver. he takes a swig of a potion and becomes completely transparent. "I shall be at your side Dunmer."

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"What was-" Arenden said, and then glared at Tristane.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"What was-" Arenden said, and then glared at Tristane.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

(XD Imagined this in my head like an animation and all I saw wa the arrow fly from the woods hit Erin and when he pulled it out and looked at it he went cross eyes in a way and just fell to the ground. Haha!) 

April 23, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

(XD Imagined this in my head like an animation and all I saw wa the arrow fly from the woods hit Erin and when he pulled it out and looked at it he went cross eyes in a way and just fell to the ground. Haha!) 

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.