Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

dovahzul country discussion

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  20  21  22  23 > >>  

maatdopah
May 15, 2014

koor, i can lead the troops after you train them. im a great strategist in arts of warfare, and will lead us to victory

by maatdopah
May 15, 2014

koor, i can lead the troops after you train them. im a great strategist in arts of warfare, and will lead us to victory

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Ah well how about I train the special forces
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Ah well how about I train the special forces

maatdopah
May 15, 2014

thats good, we need to make sure that we dont just have bland troops, you know?

by maatdopah
May 15, 2014

thats good, we need to make sure that we dont just have bland troops, you know?

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
We'd have to have our own version of the gaaf (ghost) unit (ghost recon: future soldier)
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
We'd have to have our own version of the gaaf (ghost) unit (ghost recon: future soldier)

maatdopah
May 15, 2014

yes, that would be nice. another kind of soilder we should have is a pyro. someone who has a giant flamethrower and cannot give a crap.

by maatdopah
May 15, 2014

yes, that would be nice. another kind of soilder we should have is a pyro. someone who has a giant flamethrower and cannot give a crap.

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Well the US did flamethrowers in wwII it didn't always work so I wouldn't recommend it and how abot there are two land that the country owns land in America as it's main land then an island for training soldiers and pilots and navy
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Well the US did flamethrowers in wwII it didn't always work so I wouldn't recommend it and how abot there are two land that the country owns land in America as it's main land then an island for training soldiers and pilots and navy

maatdopah
May 15, 2014

oh, that would be nice! then the public dousnt have to hear the training soilders. also, what land whould we buy for the homeland in america? what coastline?

by maatdopah
May 15, 2014

oh, that would be nice! then the public dousnt have to hear the training soilders. also, what land whould we buy for the homeland in america? what coastline?

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Maybe the eastern coast like the Carolinas Maine new York
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Maybe the eastern coast like the Carolinas Maine new York

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Or maybe on the Ohio/ mississippi river just somewhere where we get to have a harbor
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Or maybe on the Ohio/ mississippi river just somewhere where we get to have a harbor

maatdopah
May 15, 2014

where was that island? the carrabean? if so than maybe somewhere in georgia or florida.

by maatdopah
May 15, 2014

where was that island? the carrabean? if so than maybe somewhere in georgia or florida.

Mirkrilaar
May 15, 2014
koorahsu

We banned them during Vietnam. They were considered "inhumane".

by Mirkrilaar
May 15, 2014
koorahsu

We banned them during Vietnam. They were considered "inhumane".

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Yea and the island I found is set up like two circles one large connecting to a smaler one, on the smaller one could be the military base(s) and the bigger one could be more city's apart of the country
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Yea and the island I found is set up like two circles one large connecting to a smaler one, on the smaller one could be the military base(s) and the bigger one could be more city's apart of the country

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Ah thanks for the insite lorot
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
Ah thanks for the insite lorot

Mirkrilaar
May 15, 2014

Do you know how many treaities we would have to sign? Dozens. Especually about nuclear power.

by Mirkrilaar
May 15, 2014

Do you know how many treaities we would have to sign? Dozens. Especually about nuclear power.

Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
If you want to see the island I found go on Google maps look up ragged island then look to the south southeast for a island called little ragged island
by Koorahlok
May 15, 2014
If you want to see the island I found go on Google maps look up ragged island then look to the south southeast for a island called little ragged island
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.