[deleted]
May 27, 2014

I'd like my name off the waiting list.

by [deleted]
May 27, 2014

I'd like my name off the waiting list.

Amluhir
May 27, 2014

This sounds fun! I'd love to do runes, written/typed, expanded dictionary. For personal. By email preferably. From Canada, would like someone fluent in English.

by Amluhir
May 27, 2014

This sounds fun! I'd love to do runes, written/typed, expanded dictionary. For personal. By email preferably. From Canada, would like someone fluent in English.

Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014
Amluhir

I am fluent in inglish, I wouldn't be much help in the dictionary but I have memorized the runes and have been hitting the books on the vocab, do you know a way to send written runes through email? I'm sure there's an app for that. Anyway message when u can

by Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014
Amluhir

I am fluent in inglish, I wouldn't be much help in the dictionary but I have memorized the runes and have been hitting the books on the vocab, do you know a way to send written runes through email? I'm sure there's an app for that. Anyway message when u can

In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

I think this is a fun idea! Here are my preferences: English-speaking countries only and just personal stuff. Also, I am very new to this language so extra grace will be necessary, unfortunately. lol

by In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

I think this is a fun idea! Here are my preferences: English-speaking countries only and just personal stuff. Also, I am very new to this language so extra grace will be necessary, unfortunately. lol

Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014

I have a pel pal, you can take me off the list

by Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014

I have a pel pal, you can take me off the list

ah
May 28, 2014

sounds fun sighn me up 

by ah
May 28, 2014

sounds fun sighn me up 

TheFemaleCharlie
May 28, 2014

I have a Pel Pal, but you can leave me on the list. I don't mind having multiple Pel Pals.

by TheFemaleCharlie
May 28, 2014

I have a Pel Pal, but you can leave me on the list. I don't mind having multiple Pel Pals.

Greenokido
May 29, 2014
paarthurnax

For those who've signed up so far, thanks for participating! Take a look at the current waiting list, and if there's anyone there you'd like to partner with, send them a message.

I just created an account for this purpose: signing up for pel pals! I learned dovahzul a few months ago, but with nobody to talk to, I have grown rusty. I would really enjoy this!

I prefer runes! But if you can't or really dont want them, that's fine.

It doesn't matter to me where you live, but I live in America.

Personal preferred. I have role played and am fairly experienced in that, so that's okay too.

Handwritten, please!

I don't want to be stuck with an inactive pel pal. Twice a month, at least? (exceptions/vacations are okay!)

by Greenokido
May 29, 2014
paarthurnax

For those who've signed up so far, thanks for participating! Take a look at the current waiting list, and if there's anyone there you'd like to partner with, send them a message.

I just created an account for this purpose: signing up for pel pals! I learned dovahzul a few months ago, but with nobody to talk to, I have grown rusty. I would really enjoy this!

I prefer runes! But if you can't or really dont want them, that's fine.

It doesn't matter to me where you live, but I live in America.

Personal preferred. I have role played and am fairly experienced in that, so that's okay too.

Handwritten, please!

I don't want to be stuck with an inactive pel pal. Twice a month, at least? (exceptions/vacations are okay!)

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

My pel pal hasn't messaged back......

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

My pel pal hasn't messaged back......

deorlingdraegunn
May 30, 2014

I am not a gamer, but have my own purposes of wanting to learn, i would like to use full dictionary, romanic letters, no roleplay, country not concerned, 

by deorlingdraegunn
May 30, 2014

I am not a gamer, but have my own purposes of wanting to learn, i would like to use full dictionary, romanic letters, no roleplay, country not concerned, 

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

Don't ask, I misread romanic for romanic for romantic ^^

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

Don't ask, I misread romanic for romanic for romantic ^^

EpkSceOnTcos
May 31, 2014

Question: If we want to do it over e-mail but prefer runes, how will we do that? There's no "Dovahzul" font.

by EpkSceOnTcos
May 31, 2014

Question: If we want to do it over e-mail but prefer runes, how will we do that? There's no "Dovahzul" font.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 31, 2014
EpkSceOnTcos

You could attach the runes as an image, in a PDF, or if you both have the font installed, some other kind of document.

by paarthurnax
May 31, 2014
EpkSceOnTcos

You could attach the runes as an image, in a PDF, or if you both have the font installed, some other kind of document.

Mindahdeinmaar
May 31, 2014

I would be willing to participate!

Alphabet: I am wiling to try runes but I am still learning.

Handwritten or typed: I would prefer to use email as a contact medium so typed.

Canon or Expanded: Canon prefered.

Country: I am from the United States of America but I am absolutely willing to contact people from other contries. Especially Canada, Russia, Germany, or Great Britain. 

Personal or Roleplay: It doesn't matter to me. I am even willing to do both at the same time.

Other: I am willing to be fairly flexible, so just let me know what you are looking for.

Lok Thu'um!

by Mindahdeinmaar
May 31, 2014

I would be willing to participate!

Alphabet: I am wiling to try runes but I am still learning.

Handwritten or typed: I would prefer to use email as a contact medium so typed.

Canon or Expanded: Canon prefered.

Country: I am from the United States of America but I am absolutely willing to contact people from other contries. Especially Canada, Russia, Germany, or Great Britain. 

Personal or Roleplay: It doesn't matter to me. I am even willing to do both at the same time.

Other: I am willing to be fairly flexible, so just let me know what you are looking for.

Lok Thu'um!

Mindahdeinmaar
June 1, 2014

Drem! I found a pen pal! Can you please remove my name from the waiting list? Thank'ee kindly.

Lok Thu'um.

by Mindahdeinmaar
June 1, 2014

Drem! I found a pen pal! Can you please remove my name from the waiting list? Thank'ee kindly.

Lok Thu'um.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  22  23  24  25 > >>