A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon

(As long as there is a valid reason behind how he came across it, such as Grokesh, he is a natural smith, as well as a natural warrior, he forged it himself, but seeing as Norcon is more than likely a member of the colledge of winterhold, he could have used the atronach forge to aquire his.)

(he purchased it from the dremora merchant he summoned)

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon

(As long as there is a valid reason behind how he came across it, such as Grokesh, he is a natural smith, as well as a natural warrior, he forged it himself, but seeing as Norcon is more than likely a member of the colledge of winterhold, he could have used the atronach forge to aquire his.)

(he purchased it from the dremora merchant he summoned)

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

well, you can also find it in high level chests.

i find more daedric weaponry and armor in high ranked chests. i guess it can be very rare but how did it get there in the first place.

Same concept as the jagged crown, some ancient nord crafted it, like during the dragon war or something.

they just shoved a piece of rare armor in a random chest and only you are the only one able to find it. wow, other travelers are dumb

(GIRLS, lets just calm down, Tiberius should be able to keep his armor, lets just say that it was somthing he bought after the dragonborn sold it, while the dragonborn himself remains an npc that is seen once in a while, no one will, be the dragonborn, yet we can't just not have him, he will be mentioned here and there yet...never actually take place within this roleplay, unless somthing happens that would require his aid, such as dragon attacks, as he is the only one who can permanently kill them, least they just be brought back by another dragon...)

Grokesh dissmounted off of his horse, and offered his hand in greeting to Tiberius. "My name is Grokesh-Ironheart,It is nice to meet you, all of you in fact, and here I thought I would be all by my lonesome today."

Tiberius takes his hand and says "I have wandered these woods for a decade and the world for three before that in all my 57 years i have never seen a group like this one, i think i shall tag along for a time, see the world one more time."

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

well, you can also find it in high level chests.

i find more daedric weaponry and armor in high ranked chests. i guess it can be very rare but how did it get there in the first place.

Same concept as the jagged crown, some ancient nord crafted it, like during the dragon war or something.

they just shoved a piece of rare armor in a random chest and only you are the only one able to find it. wow, other travelers are dumb

(GIRLS, lets just calm down, Tiberius should be able to keep his armor, lets just say that it was somthing he bought after the dragonborn sold it, while the dragonborn himself remains an npc that is seen once in a while, no one will, be the dragonborn, yet we can't just not have him, he will be mentioned here and there yet...never actually take place within this roleplay, unless somthing happens that would require his aid, such as dragon attacks, as he is the only one who can permanently kill them, least they just be brought back by another dragon...)

Grokesh dissmounted off of his horse, and offered his hand in greeting to Tiberius. "My name is Grokesh-Ironheart,It is nice to meet you, all of you in fact, and here I thought I would be all by my lonesome today."

Tiberius takes his hand and says "I have wandered these woods for a decade and the world for three before that in all my 57 years i have never seen a group like this one, i think i shall tag along for a time, see the world one more time."

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar

Norcon recognized his sorrow. "If you would like, I could train you to use your weapons more effectively, all I require is that you improve my Daedric armor." As he held out his hand in sympothy.

Grokesh perked up at this. "If improving your armor is all you ask, then I would gladly accept your offer!" he exclaimed merrily, it seemed things were finally looking up for him now, that the bloody cure had run its course.

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar

Norcon recognized his sorrow. "If you would like, I could train you to use your weapons more effectively, all I require is that you improve my Daedric armor." As he held out his hand in sympothy.

Grokesh perked up at this. "If improving your armor is all you ask, then I would gladly accept your offer!" he exclaimed merrily, it seemed things were finally looking up for him now, that the bloody cure had run its course.

valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon shook his hand in approval. "You will not be disappointed, all of my previous students have become some of the most successful fighters in the world."

by valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon shook his hand in approval. "You will not be disappointed, all of my previous students have become some of the most successful fighters in the world."

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

After hunting, Phelan returns, carrying a young doe on his back. He drops it in front of the gathered adventurers, yelling. "Alright, who's ready to get this expedition started?" Then he starts with surprise, seeing that the group had grown. He mumbles, "So many travelers these days..." He shruggs, then he pulls out his Nordic sword, the quicksilver gleaming like fire in the dying light.

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

After hunting, Phelan returns, carrying a young doe on his back. He drops it in front of the gathered adventurers, yelling. "Alright, who's ready to get this expedition started?" Then he starts with surprise, seeing that the group had grown. He mumbles, "So many travelers these days..." He shruggs, then he pulls out his Nordic sword, the quicksilver gleaming like fire in the dying light.

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
Grokesh whistled at the doe. "Nice catch you got there, decent size that one is
by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
Grokesh whistled at the doe. "Nice catch you got there, decent size that one is

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

Phelan smirks. "Well, I was taught in the way of the Skaal. They have many very useful tricks." His hands light up with flame, and he casts the fiery spell at the campfire, heating it even more. "I like to pick up any useful skills I can."

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

Phelan smirks. "Well, I was taught in the way of the Skaal. They have many very useful tricks." His hands light up with flame, and he casts the fiery spell at the campfire, heating it even more. "I like to pick up any useful skills I can."

valromar
June 7, 2014
Norcon examined the doe intently. "That seems to be just enough to feed the lot of us, is there anything I may be able to help with good sir?"
by valromar
June 7, 2014
Norcon examined the doe intently. "That seems to be just enough to feed the lot of us, is there anything I may be able to help with good sir?"

ikaram
June 8, 2014

(God damn it you guys, now it's like i'm invisible)

Kaj looks at the big party: "OK... Now I don't feel like just fetchin' somethin'. Might as well earn my money fair and square this time. Not like ALL the other times. Or every other time."

by ikaram
June 8, 2014

(God damn it you guys, now it's like i'm invisible)

Kaj looks at the big party: "OK... Now I don't feel like just fetchin' somethin'. Might as well earn my money fair and square this time. Not like ALL the other times. Or every other time."

Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

Referring to Norcon, "Of course, as long as you know how to skin a deer. I'm best at cooking."

Referring to Kaj, "Khajiit, you are very bad at lying. A rare quality among your kind. Anyway, my original offer still stands. Come with me and earn your own gold, or get lost. I'm not into charity. That goes for all of you! If you cannot pull your own weight in this venture, you may as well leave now."

by Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

Referring to Norcon, "Of course, as long as you know how to skin a deer. I'm best at cooking."

Referring to Kaj, "Khajiit, you are very bad at lying. A rare quality among your kind. Anyway, my original offer still stands. Come with me and earn your own gold, or get lost. I'm not into charity. That goes for all of you! If you cannot pull your own weight in this venture, you may as well leave now."

ikaram
June 9, 2014

"Well, ya know, lying kept me alive for quite a while... I have to be good at it. And your offer? You haven't gave me one. I'm happy just being a mercenary. Nice to earn bloody money without having guards on my back..."

by ikaram
June 9, 2014

"Well, ya know, lying kept me alive for quite a while... I have to be good at it. And your offer? You haven't gave me one. I'm happy just being a mercenary. Nice to earn bloody money without having guards on my back..."

valromar
June 9, 2014
"If that is all that you want me to do, then it will not take me but more than two minutes." As Norcon skins the doe.
by valromar
June 9, 2014
"If that is all that you want me to do, then it will not take me but more than two minutes." As Norcon skins the doe.

ikaram
June 9, 2014

"Hey you! What's it called... Norcon! Pass me some meat, ey? I mean, I'm gonna have to help now... I need to get some money, cause I'm preparing for a journey. It's a LOOONG way to Cyrodil."

by ikaram
June 9, 2014

"Hey you! What's it called... Norcon! Pass me some meat, ey? I mean, I'm gonna have to help now... I need to get some money, cause I'm preparing for a journey. It's a LOOONG way to Cyrodil."

Blood Moon
June 9, 2014

Grokesh eyed, the doe, or venison, as it now was. "I say we go ahead and cook it all, as best as we can, eat half of it among us, and dry the rest, we'll need it, just in case foof does get scarce, bandits tend to move, so if we end up having to track them, we'll have food on hand so we won't have to take hunting breaks..." blurting out what just came to his mind without thinking.

by Blood Moon
June 9, 2014

Grokesh eyed, the doe, or venison, as it now was. "I say we go ahead and cook it all, as best as we can, eat half of it among us, and dry the rest, we'll need it, just in case foof does get scarce, bandits tend to move, so if we end up having to track them, we'll have food on hand so we won't have to take hunting breaks..." blurting out what just came to his mind without thinking.

valromar
June 9, 2014
"That wouldn't be a bad idea, Grokesh, but we will need a lot more than one doe to make that kind of journey possible. If we kill about two or three more deer, then maybe we can ration it out between us for , i'd say about a week and a half to two weeks." Norcon said as he gave Khajiit a piece of meat to cook.
by valromar
June 9, 2014
"That wouldn't be a bad idea, Grokesh, but we will need a lot more than one doe to make that kind of journey possible. If we kill about two or three more deer, then maybe we can ration it out between us for , i'd say about a week and a half to two weeks." Norcon said as he gave Khajiit a piece of meat to cook.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.