Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Rethinking Parts of Speech

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Aaliizah
February 6, 2015

Would a strong adjective have to have an adverb?

by Aaliizah
February 6, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 6, 2015
Aaliizah

For the most part, though it may not have such an equivalent in English. Any particular word in mind?

by paarthurnax
February 6, 2015
Aaliizah

For the most part, though it may not have such an equivalent in English. Any particular word in mind?

Aaliizah
February 7, 2015

I'm thinking about yol and yolos.

I'm also having a bit of trouble with the word zol. I want to say that it's a noun (obviously), an adjective (zombie-like; listless, languid), and a verb (to make or become a zombie). I'm thinking those things put together would make a strong verb. Is that right? That wouldn't be a strong adjective, would it? Or is it?

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I was having trouble posting.

by Aaliizah
February 7, 2015

I'm thinking about yol and yolos.

I'm also having a bit of trouble with the word zol. I want to say that it's a noun (obviously), an adjective (zombie-like; listless, languid), and a verb (to make or become a zombie). I'm thinking those things put together would make a strong verb. Is that right? That wouldn't be a strong adjective, would it? Or is it?

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I was having trouble posting.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.