Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sharing tales

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

[deleted]
September 14, 2014

Yes, Alduin did die. It was hilarious. Took about two hours though.

by [deleted]
September 14, 2014

Yes, Alduin did die. It was hilarious. Took about two hours though.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 20, 2014

XD did you name the dagger? Was it iron, steel, orcish, elven, ebony, dwarven, or anything else? Man you gotta love skyrim!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 20, 2014

XD did you name the dagger? Was it iron, steel, orcish, elven, ebony, dwarven, or anything else? Man you gotta love skyrim!

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 20, 2014

Alduin must've been so embarrassed! Forks are now my new favorite weapon!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 20, 2014

Alduin must've been so embarrassed! Forks are now my new favorite weapon!

Sahkrahfaas
September 20, 2014

I should really do a skyrim playthrough with the worst armour and the worst weapon possible on patch 1.4 on xbox XD

by Sahkrahfaas
September 20, 2014

I should really do a skyrim playthrough with the worst armour and the worst weapon possible on patch 1.4 on xbox XD

Mulqoreyn
September 22, 2014

one time i completed the battle for whiterun in the stormcloak questline and then did the werewolf quest just after without leaveing the city and the shopkeeps assistint hit me in werewolf form and one of the guards killed him and they all ignored me! the werewolf!

by Mulqoreyn
September 22, 2014

one time i completed the battle for whiterun in the stormcloak questline and then did the werewolf quest just after without leaveing the city and the shopkeeps assistint hit me in werewolf form and one of the guards killed him and they all ignored me! the werewolf!

Sahkrahfaas
September 22, 2014

I was on a werewolf rampage in Whiterun once and my follower killed Adrianne D:

There is almost nobody left in Whiterun apart from the Grey-Manes, most of the Battle-Borns, the essential people, shopkeepers and the kids... I kinda don't wanna be a werewolf anymore XD

by Sahkrahfaas
September 22, 2014

I was on a werewolf rampage in Whiterun once and my follower killed Adrianne D:

There is almost nobody left in Whiterun apart from the Grey-Manes, most of the Battle-Borns, the essential people, shopkeepers and the kids... I kinda don't wanna be a werewolf anymore XD

Dovah99
September 22, 2014

I have the dawnguard dlc so im going on this vampire lord rampage and i happened to find this fort with bandits. im killing all of them my follow is downed i kill the last guy and he freaks out and then goes flying. and as im about to leave when a giant comes along hits my follower and sends her all the way to the moon like with the earlier troll glitch.

by Dovah99
September 22, 2014

I have the dawnguard dlc so im going on this vampire lord rampage and i happened to find this fort with bandits. im killing all of them my follow is downed i kill the last guy and he freaks out and then goes flying. and as im about to leave when a giant comes along hits my follower and sends her all the way to the moon like with the earlier troll glitch.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 22, 2014

I haven't got any dlcs except hearthfire... In which I randomly assassinated the steward of Falkreath for literally no reason D:

I love werewolf rampages XD too much fun!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 22, 2014

I haven't got any dlcs except hearthfire... In which I randomly assassinated the steward of Falkreath for literally no reason D:

I love werewolf rampages XD too much fun!

Jzargo01
September 23, 2014

One that I once got, was in the Silver Hand base in that companions' mission. *No spoilers* I fell off the side of a staircase, and then I fell through the map. I was like WTF?!!?!?!?!? Also, sometimes when I fight to crazy, my shout bar freezes up and I can't shout. I'm like-

null
by Jzargo01
September 23, 2014

One that I once got, was in the Silver Hand base in that companions' mission. *No spoilers* I fell off the side of a staircase, and then I fell through the map. I was like WTF?!!?!?!?!? Also, sometimes when I fight to crazy, my shout bar freezes up and I can't shout. I'm like-

null

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 28, 2014

I once got past the boarders in Eastmarch and the floor wasn't loading the textures went mad and I was like HOW?! I just walked through the invisible wall and my collision was ON because xBox, so I loaded the last save cause I didn't want the game to save while I was glitched.

Plus the trees were floating... So was the grass. Elder Scrolls V: the glitchiest game to ever exist (apart from ride to hell) and yet is still one of my most favorite games of all time.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 28, 2014

I once got past the boarders in Eastmarch and the floor wasn't loading the textures went mad and I was like HOW?! I just walked through the invisible wall and my collision was ON because xBox, so I loaded the last save cause I didn't want the game to save while I was glitched.

Plus the trees were floating... So was the grass. Elder Scrolls V: the glitchiest game to ever exist (apart from ride to hell) and yet is still one of my most favorite games of all time.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.