Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card game

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Ahmuldein
October 31, 2014

has any progress been made to the TCG over the weekend?

by Ahmuldein
October 31, 2014

has any progress been made to the TCG over the weekend?

DovahKiinZaan
October 31, 2014

I can't, my computer's playing up

by DovahKiinZaan
October 31, 2014

I can't, my computer's playing up

Zauniglom
November 1, 2014

I've made some progress building a card class.

by Zauniglom
November 1, 2014

I've made some progress building a card class.

Volaanir
November 1, 2014

I'm waiting Toxikyle finish the rules document and make the thread of discussion, after that we can start the very basic skeleton of the code.

by Volaanir
November 1, 2014

I'm waiting Toxikyle finish the rules document and make the thread of discussion, after that we can start the very basic skeleton of the code.

Hello
by DovahKiinZaan
November 1, 2014
Hello

Sorry, I was testing HTML code
by DovahKiinZaan
November 1, 2014
Sorry, I was testing HTML code

Ahmuldein
November 2, 2014

Ive been working on the art stuff...dragons are hard as fudge to draw

by Ahmuldein
November 2, 2014

Ive been working on the art stuff...dragons are hard as fudge to draw

okaaz
November 15, 2014

KOG1N

thank you for the invite, Volaanir!

just a small first suggestion to bring the community together: how about on each card (front or back, depending on whether it draws too much attention) a dragon is worked into whatever embellishments are decided on? each card has a unique dragon, canon or member-created, with their runic names alongside them if, again, it isnt too distracting. this could be difficult but pretty rewarding.

@Ahmuldein, in response to your thread in the other post, yes i definitely can work with images you create! if they're traditional i will completely redraw them digitally but keep to the designs provided. of course, while doing that, the community can critique parts they want changed. 

by okaaz
November 15, 2014

KOG1N

thank you for the invite, Volaanir!

just a small first suggestion to bring the community together: how about on each card (front or back, depending on whether it draws too much attention) a dragon is worked into whatever embellishments are decided on? each card has a unique dragon, canon or member-created, with their runic names alongside them if, again, it isnt too distracting. this could be difficult but pretty rewarding.

@Ahmuldein, in response to your thread in the other post, yes i definitely can work with images you create! if they're traditional i will completely redraw them digitally but keep to the designs provided. of course, while doing that, the community can critique parts they want changed. 

Ahmuldein
November 16, 2014

@Okaaz, Im happy to hear it! You dont even have to redraw them actually, you can just save the image on Imgur and take it to the program and do the edits you need there.

by Ahmuldein
November 16, 2014

@Okaaz, Im happy to hear it! You dont even have to redraw them actually, you can just save the image on Imgur and take it to the program and do the edits you need there.

Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

Any new progress been made?

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

by Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

Any new progress been made?

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015
Mul klo riik

Well you seem to have taken the thread over. I will admit that instants do seem really overpowered sometimes. Spells in yugioh however can only be used in your own turn, we could have something along those lines, seperate from a cloak, as it's not equiped to the creatures. 

Not really. There are counter spells and quick spells in yu-gi-oh, which can be activated on opponent's turn.

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015
Mul klo riik

Well you seem to have taken the thread over. I will admit that instants do seem really overpowered sometimes. Spells in yugioh however can only be used in your own turn, we could have something along those lines, seperate from a cloak, as it's not equiped to the creatures. 

Not really. There are counter spells and quick spells in yu-gi-oh, which can be activated on opponent's turn.

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Also, title idea: "Dovah shaal tun"

or "Dragon Card Trading"

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Also, title idea: "Dovah shaal tun"

or "Dragon Card Trading"

Katherine
July 17, 2015

Anyone still interested in developing this pm me, I'd like to revive this dusty old idea.

I'm trying to revive this project, as it seems fun, so I'm gathering some people to make it.

The way I (the self-appointed, undemocratically elected leader) am planning to build this in is mostly JavaScript, without any frameworks, and if we go multiplayer use websockets (possibly made in PHP or NodeJS, haven't figured out which yet).

Once this is made, I plan on going onto a Dovahzul Board Game of some description. That'll probably take longer than this, but hang along to get into that.

by Katherine
July 17, 2015

Anyone still interested in developing this pm me, I'd like to revive this dusty old idea.

I'm trying to revive this project, as it seems fun, so I'm gathering some people to make it.

The way I (the self-appointed, undemocratically elected leader) am planning to build this in is mostly JavaScript, without any frameworks, and if we go multiplayer use websockets (possibly made in PHP or NodeJS, haven't figured out which yet).

Once this is made, I plan on going onto a Dovahzul Board Game of some description. That'll probably take longer than this, but hang along to get into that.

Ahmuldein
July 17, 2015

They are actually already developing a board game that developes into a TCG. Bethesda beat us to it

by Ahmuldein
July 17, 2015

They are actually already developing a board game that developes into a TCG. Bethesda beat us to it

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.