Ahmuldein
November 4, 2014

We do have a thread

by Ahmuldein
November 4, 2014

We do have a thread

okaaz
November 14, 2014

thread has gone cold but putting this in just in case!

Name: okaaz

Skill(s): traditional and digital artist, and writer (not confident with my dovahzul, but i can provide flowery english filler text to translate). i have two main art galleries: here for most of my finished works, and here for experimental art, sketches, and planning. there is some writing on the second link but it's not to the best of my skill.

Reason: i'm a huge TES fan, having played morrowind, oblivion, skyrim (which i have plugged 1392 hours into as of this post) and esoonline, i have also been a life-long fan of dragons. i usually charge money for my art but would be glad to contribute to this project, which sounds like it would be a great experience.

by okaaz
November 14, 2014

thread has gone cold but putting this in just in case!

Name: okaaz

Skill(s): traditional and digital artist, and writer (not confident with my dovahzul, but i can provide flowery english filler text to translate). i have two main art galleries: here for most of my finished works, and here for experimental art, sketches, and planning. there is some writing on the second link but it's not to the best of my skill.

Reason: i'm a huge TES fan, having played morrowind, oblivion, skyrim (which i have plugged 1392 hours into as of this post) and esoonline, i have also been a life-long fan of dragons. i usually charge money for my art but would be glad to contribute to this project, which sounds like it would be a great experience.

Ahmuldein
November 14, 2014

@Okaaz, Would you mind doing the finishing touches on any of my drawn work if you do decide to join? I've never really been the one to do digital art since i dont really have software that I trust. Im sure that somewhere out there there is a drawing pad with a stylus that is able to draw for you but....eh...so if you could let me know if you would be willing to do this that would be great.  If you do decide to do this then I will have something ready by next week for you since I was VERY overdue for a new sketchbook. My last one was 24 years old and was origionally supposed to be a blank 340 page diary but covered in stains, smelling weird, paper a little messed up, etc.  So since I'm going to be getting a new one over the weekend (if you do decide to do this) then I will supply you next week over Imgur where you could copy paste the image into whatever program you use and convert it, do whatever you want with it.

~Ahmuldein

by Ahmuldein
November 14, 2014

@Okaaz, Would you mind doing the finishing touches on any of my drawn work if you do decide to join? I've never really been the one to do digital art since i dont really have software that I trust. Im sure that somewhere out there there is a drawing pad with a stylus that is able to draw for you but....eh...so if you could let me know if you would be willing to do this that would be great.  If you do decide to do this then I will have something ready by next week for you since I was VERY overdue for a new sketchbook. My last one was 24 years old and was origionally supposed to be a blank 340 page diary but covered in stains, smelling weird, paper a little messed up, etc.  So since I'm going to be getting a new one over the weekend (if you do decide to do this) then I will supply you next week over Imgur where you could copy paste the image into whatever program you use and convert it, do whatever you want with it.

~Ahmuldein

RedEyesBDovah
December 3, 2014
Toxikyle

Name: Toxikyle

Skill(s): I can help design the game and the cards. I play way too many TCGs. YuGiOh, Pokemon, Chaotic, M:tG, you name it.

Reason: I was here first. You're on my turf. I want to help. (I just think this would be a fun thing to do. Always wanted to make a TCG or something similar)

You play Cardfight!! Vanguard or UFS?

EDIT

Cardfight!! Vanguard is the actual way to write the name of the game. You could also jist call it Vanguard for short.

by RedEyesBDovah
December 3, 2014
Toxikyle

Skill(s): I can help design the game and the cards. I play way too many TCGs. YuGiOh, Pokemon, Chaotic, M:tG, you name it.

Reason: I was here first. You're on my turf. I want to help. (I just think this would be a fun thing to do. Always wanted to make a TCG or something similar)

EDIT

Cardfight!! Vanguard is the actual way to write the name of the game. You could also jist call it Vanguard for short.

Loniizrath
December 3, 2014
RedEyesBDovah
Toxikyle

I... have actually never heard of Cardfight.Care to enlighten me in a PM?
by Loniizrath
December 3, 2014
RedEyesBDovah
Toxikyle

I... have actually never heard of Cardfight.Care to enlighten me in a PM?

Ahmuldein
December 3, 2014

RED EYES BLACK DRAGON FROM YUGIOH!!!

by Ahmuldein
December 3, 2014

RedEyesBDovah
December 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

N3DRO T3D W4 TOZ
Am I right? I said am I right?

by RedEyesBDovah
December 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

N3DRO T3D W4 TOZ
Am I right? I said am I right?

ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
Volaanir

-EDIT 1

We need more programmers!! Our priority now is recruit more persons with coding skills!

So, if anyone has seen this topic http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=650, you probably know that me, the user Mul klo riik and others users are making an trading card game based on the Skyrim universe.

I am here to call some volunteers to the project. The game will be made by the forum community, but the development team will be there to moderate the creative flow and make the game real.

So this are the skills we are looking for the team

• Programming: someone need to make the rules became lines of code;
  • Design: the game not only must solid and stable, but it also need to be good looking;
  • Illustration: it would be good if the cards had some sort of image;
  • Music creation: a background music will be a great addition to the game

More skills or team members could be needed in the middle of the development, so stay tuned.

The members of team will not start their work right away, we need to create the game before start the work with the application, but is also part of their duty to care about the development process as whole, so nobody will be slacking off while their part don't begin.

After that, with you still want to make part of the team, this is how you should make your request:

Name: (your username on the forum)

Skill(s): (a little desciption in what you can help, and how good you are on it)

Reason: (say why you want to make part of the project)

We will analyze the posts in this topic and send a private message with the invite. You DEFINETELY should use this thread, any private message asking a position will be disregarded.

This is all we had to say, we hope meet good people to make part of our team. Sincerely, Volaanir, team second in command and main rulemaker.

I am decent in java, if java is exceptable for this project. I really like the idea and think it would be fun to contribute

by ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
Volaanir

-EDIT 1

We need more programmers!! Our priority now is recruit more persons with coding skills!

So, if anyone has seen this topic http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=650, you probably know that me, the user Mul klo riik and others users are making an trading card game based on the Skyrim universe.

I am here to call some volunteers to the project. The game will be made by the forum community, but the development team will be there to moderate the creative flow and make the game real.

So this are the skills we are looking for the team

• Programming: someone need to make the rules became lines of code;
  • Design: the game not only must solid and stable, but it also need to be good looking;
  • Illustration: it would be good if the cards had some sort of image;
  • Music creation: a background music will be a great addition to the game

More skills or team members could be needed in the middle of the development, so stay tuned.

The members of team will not start their work right away, we need to create the game before start the work with the application, but is also part of their duty to care about the development process as whole, so nobody will be slacking off while their part don't begin.

After that, with you still want to make part of the team, this is how you should make your request:

Name: (your username on the forum)

Skill(s): (a little desciption in what you can help, and how good you are on it)

Reason: (say why you want to make part of the project)

We will analyze the posts in this topic and send a private message with the invite. You DEFINETELY should use this thread, any private message asking a position will be disregarded.

This is all we had to say, we hope meet good people to make part of our team. Sincerely, Volaanir, team second in command and main rulemaker.

I am decent in java, if java is exceptable for this project. I really like the idea and think it would be fun to contribute

toorviingah
January 23, 2015

Name: Toorviingah

Skill: minor composing skills in FL studio

Reason: I have always been interested in videogame development so because i don't know any coding yet i could compose a background soundtrack for your game.

by toorviingah
January 23, 2015

Name: Toorviingah

Skill: minor composing skills in FL studio

Reason: I have always been interested in videogame development so because i don't know any coding yet i could compose a background soundtrack for your game.

Ahmuldein
January 24, 2015
@toorviingah I don't think it is being continued... Valromaar has been offline for a long time
by Ahmuldein
January 24, 2015
@toorviingah I don't think it is being continued... Valromaar has been offline for a long time

Mul klo riik
January 24, 2015
Ahmuldein

Really? I was gone a while. (unslaad krosis) Did anyone ever actually manage to make the game itself? As in, not the computer, online, technologically advanced thinga-ma-blog, but the game?

by Mul klo riik
January 24, 2015
Ahmuldein

Really? I was gone a while. (unslaad krosis) Did anyone ever actually manage to make the game itself? As in, not the computer, online, technologically advanced thinga-ma-blog, but the game?

Loniizrath
January 24, 2015
@Mul klo riik, some rules were tossed around, but very little was set in stone.
by Loniizrath
January 24, 2015
@Mul klo riik, some rules were tossed around, but very little was set in stone.

wildstrike21
January 25, 2015

Well, I know you guys said you need a programmer and that it looks like the idea might be dropped but I figured I might as well throw my info out there just in case.

Name: Volghahbo

Skill: Visual Communication and Graphic Design

Reason: Two years of vocational training in VC/GD and now majoring in Graphic Design and Motion Media Design with minor in Creative Writing in college. If you guys need someone to compose the box art, cards, adverts, or the like, I'm your girl. Also will be handy for proof reading, editing, and the sort. I'm trained in working with Adobe products galore, like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects. I also took a semester of Animation courses so if you need some 3d modeling or texturing for images on the cards, I know a tad. Better at making props and the like.

So... yeah...

by wildstrike21
January 25, 2015

Well, I know you guys said you need a programmer and that it looks like the idea might be dropped but I figured I might as well throw my info out there just in case.

Name: Volghahbo

Skill: Visual Communication and Graphic Design

Reason: Two years of vocational training in VC/GD and now majoring in Graphic Design and Motion Media Design with minor in Creative Writing in college. If you guys need someone to compose the box art, cards, adverts, or the like, I'm your girl. Also will be handy for proof reading, editing, and the sort. I'm trained in working with Adobe products galore, like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects. I also took a semester of Animation courses so if you need some 3d modeling or texturing for images on the cards, I know a tad. Better at making props and the like.

So... yeah...

Ahmuldein
January 27, 2015
I never got an email back. No one seems to be working...so yea
by Ahmuldein
January 27, 2015
I never got an email back. No one seems to be working...so yea

Mul klo riik
January 28, 2015

Well... I guess we don't have any games in dovahzul then. Besides the Labyrinthian of course. Forelnaar has a lot of English in it so...
And here  I was saving gold...

by Mul klo riik
January 28, 2015

Well... I guess we don't have any games in dovahzul then. Besides the Labyrinthian of course. Forelnaar has a lot of English in it so...
And here  I was saving gold...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.