[T] [SD] Transcendence

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He hesitates, but then grabs your hand.*

"Good. That's the first step. Now, we need to get you something that won't make you look like a brigand. But before that,"

*Swiftblade jerks his head towards the old man still on the ground.*

"You need to make it up to him."

*He nods*

"Sure."

*He then walks over to the old man and apologizes, even going as far as giving him gold. The beggar accepts the apology.*

"Now what else should we do, proselyte?"

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Good. That's the first step. Now, we need to get you something that won't make you look like a brigand. But before that,"

*He nods*

"Sure."

*He then walks over to the old man and apologizes, even going as far as giving him gold. The beggar accepts the apology.*

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

"Go to Solitude?"

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

"Go to Solitude?"

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

"Go to Solitude?"

"Err... if you are going that way, mind if I tag along, I was heading there anyways."

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

"Go to Solitude?"

"Err... if you are going that way, mind if I tag along, I was heading there anyways."

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014

*He shrugs*

"I guess not."

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014

*He shrugs*

"I guess not."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit looks embaressed*

"Right... I got sort of lost in my thoughts, where exactly are we?"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit looks embaressed*

"Right... I got sort of lost in my thoughts, where exactly are we?"

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

*Swiftblade chuckles, shaking his head.*

"No, we won't go there. The Legion is accepting too many untrained individuals and expecting them to be able to hold their own in a fight. No, we go to Dawnstar. Leqit, you may feel free to come along, if you choose to do so."

*He clasps the proselyte's shoulder.*

"You will be trained to be a true legionnaire, not one of those invalorous pomps they enlist these days."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"No, we won't go there. The Legion is accepting too many untrained individuals and expecting them to be able to hold their own in a fight. No, we go to Dawnstar. Leqit, you may feel free to come along, if you choose to do so."

"You will be trained to be a true legionnaire, not one of those invalorous pomps they enlist these days."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit looks worried*

"You just rescued this man, you might not want to put such a dangerous weapon quite so close to his throat"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit looks worried*

"You just rescued this man, you might not want to put such a dangerous weapon quite so close to his throat"

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

*He looks at you unassured.*

"...ookay."

*The old man walk up to you both.*

"Thank you! No, I really mean it, THANK YOU! Its about time these bandits learned there place."

*He begins to search himself.*

"You, you both deserve a little something for your effort.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"...ookay."

"Thank you! No, I really mean it, THANK YOU! Its about time these bandits learned there place."

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

*Swiftblade releases his grip and looks at the offending right hand.*

"True, but that would be if I had the intention of slaying him now, rather than allowing him to repent."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"True, but that would be if I had the intention of slaying him now, rather than allowing him to repent."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"...ookay."

*Leqit, heartless as he generally seems, has a soft side, and attempts to tell the begger that it doesn't really matter.*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"...ookay."

*Leqit, heartless as he generally seems, has a soft side, and attempts to tell the begger that it doesn't really matter.*

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"Right.... and how good are you with this newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"Right.... and how good are you with this newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"...ookay."

"Ah, spoken like a true knight. Knows when to accept an honest gift. For your trouble, here."

*He hands you both a silver necklace. It looks shinier than most.*

"It may not look like much, but there's more to it than meets the eye. Remember to never take it off. Its a very special piece!"

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"Go to Solitude?"

"...ookay."

"Ah, spoken like a true knight. Knows when to accept an honest gift. For your trouble, here."

*He hands you both a silver necklace. It looks shinier than most.*

"It may not look like much, but there's more to it than meets the eye. Remember to never take it off. Its a very special piece!"

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"Right.... and how good are you with newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

"Oh, don't worry that Mer head of yours. I've been spending years with Telvanni mages perfecting the science on Solstheim. It will only pose a threat if I allow it to."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"Right.... and how good are you with newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

"Oh, don't worry that Mer head of yours. I've been spending years with Telvanni mages perfecting the science on Solstheim. It will only pose a threat if I allow it to."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

*Leqint looks skeptical, but does not argue, after all, it's not his fault if Swiftblade explodes*

"Alright then"

*He puts on his necklace and turns to the beggar, realizing that the argument of not taking the necklace was futile, he thanks him.*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

*Leqint looks skeptical, but does not argue, after all, it's not his fault if Swiftblade explodes*

"Alright then"

*He puts on his necklace and turns to the beggar, realizing that the argument of not taking the necklace was futile, he thanks him.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.