Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A Blade of Words

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"I am probably no use with this sort of thing, unless you'd like me to help find the murderer." she sheathed her sword, staying watch for other people.

by Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"I am probably no use with this sort of thing, unless you'd like me to help find the murderer." she sheathed her sword, staying watch for other people.

Krinnin
January 9, 2015

Bjorn looks at the direction to the Imperial. "Why do you think I'm still here? Imperial"

by Krinnin
January 9, 2015

Bjorn looks at the direction to the Imperial. "Why do you think I'm still here? Imperial"

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015
Jo'tesh lowers his bow and goes back to searching in his satchel, still looking at the elf every now and then suspicious of the elf
by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015
Jo'tesh lowers his bow and goes back to searching in his satchel, still looking at the elf every now and then suspicious of the elf

Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

The imperial did not respond, instead observing everything around her.

by Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

The imperial did not respond, instead observing everything around her.

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Ah ha!" Jo'tesh pulls out of his satchel a book that appears quite old "this is one of the few books on dragon priests, jo'tesh thinks it might be of help" jo'tesh starts reading the book

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Ah ha!" Jo'tesh pulls out of his satchel a book that appears quite old "this is one of the few books on dragon priests, jo'tesh thinks it might be of help" jo'tesh starts reading the book

Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Good, Now we wait for an answer since Jo'Tesh can translate this instead. He has the book so yeah."

by Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Good, Now we wait for an answer since Jo'Tesh can translate this instead. He has the book so yeah."

Kosenu
January 9, 2015

The sun starts coming up, a new day dawning.

by Kosenu
January 9, 2015

The sun starts coming up, a new day dawning.

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Ahhh the first set of runes translates to: for night fall and before you will keen find me, the word at the great throat of the world. The second... Jo'tesh cannot translate, the pages are torn"

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Ahhh the first set of runes translates to: for night fall and before you will keen find me, the word at the great throat of the world. The second... Jo'tesh cannot translate, the pages are torn"

Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Its just like the same but a different sentance added into it? Strange... But, I'm tired... And We've been up all night."

by Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Its just like the same but a different sentance added into it? Strange... But, I'm tired... And We've been up all night."

hiith
January 9, 2015

"Naht me" grumbles the Argonian, who had, in this time, moved to a grassier (and therefore more comfortable) location to sleep on.

by hiith
January 9, 2015

"Naht me" grumbles the Argonian, who had, in this time, moved to a grassier (and therefore more comfortable) location to sleep on.

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Well if you are tired then sleep" jo'tesh then goes back to his satchel looking at more books about dragons and dragon priests

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Well if you are tired then sleep" jo'tesh then goes back to his satchel looking at more books about dragons and dragon priests

Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Fine with me... Wake me up when you get something"

Bjorn moves next to the Argonian and slowly sits down, takes off his Satchel and uses it as a pillow then lays his head on it, and closes his eyes.

by Krinnin
January 9, 2015

"Fine with me... Wake me up when you get something"

Bjorn moves next to the Argonian and slowly sits down, takes off his Satchel and uses it as a pillow then lays his head on it, and closes his eyes.

Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"I suppose I shall help you, though I have little knoledge in this."

by Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"I suppose I shall help you, though I have little knoledge in this."

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Hey imperial, you wouldn't have any mead would you?"

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Hey imperial, you wouldn't have any mead would you?"

hiith
January 9, 2015

The argonian attempts to wrap his arms around Bjorn (keep in mind that he is heavily intoxicated), but falls unconscious too soon to suceed.

by hiith
January 9, 2015

The argonian attempts to wrap his arms around Bjorn (keep in mind that he is heavily intoxicated), but falls unconscious too soon to suceed.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.