Mulwahhah
May 21, 2018
FUS RO DAH!!!
by Mulwahhah
May 21, 2018
FUS RO DAH!!!

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

most of the character i build are either theifs or assassins so my favorite is aura whisper! then it would be throw voice.

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

most of the character i build are either theifs or assassins so my favorite is aura whisper! then it would be throw voice.

DeadBeforeDisco
May 30, 2018

Whirlwind Sprint, mainly because I dont use fast travel and the shout makes going from one place to another easier without skipping content. Also, on harder difficulties the shout makes fleeing a more tangible tactic. 

by DeadBeforeDisco
May 30, 2018

Whirlwind Sprint, mainly because I dont use fast travel and the shout makes going from one place to another easier without skipping content. Also, on harder difficulties the shout makes fleeing a more tangible tactic. 

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite shout is tied between either Slow Time and Storm Call. Both are very useful at betraying the Greybeard's facy shmancy "Way of the Voice" as they call it.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My favorite shout is tied between either Slow Time and Storm Call. Both are very useful at betraying the Greybeard's facy shmancy "Way of the Voice" as they call it.

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Alduin's Meteor shout. Who doesnt want to see your enemies destroyed by flaming boulders made of Aetherium falling out of the sky. STRUN YOL LOK.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
Alduin's Meteor shout. Who doesnt want to see your enemies destroyed by flaming boulders made of Aetherium falling out of the sky. STRUN YOL LOK.

Kreinloksil
July 8, 2018

Aura Whisper has always proved useful to me. I also kind of like the evilness of Marked for Death.

And Fire Breath!!! Wuth ahrk fodiiz, nuz mid.

by Kreinloksil
July 8, 2018

Aura Whisper has always proved useful to me. I also kind of like the evilness of Marked for Death.

And Fire Breath!!! Wuth ahrk fodiiz, nuz mid.

Zinrahzul
July 19, 2018
My favorite shout of the day is LOK VAH KOOR. It clears the weather, and removes Alduin's mist. It also sounds cool.
by Zinrahzul
July 19, 2018
My favorite shout of the day is LOK VAH KOOR. It clears the weather, and removes Alduin's mist. It also sounds cool.

Sahlonahl
July 21, 2018
Throw voice only for the subtitles... XD
by Sahlonahl
July 21, 2018
Throw voice only for the subtitles... XD

Johnnar
July 30, 2018
Depends on the situation.. but storm call just for the pure epicness of Skyrim raining it's fury on anyone unlucky enough to be nearby.
... whirlwind Sprint to move along tobnearest merchent when Lydia ( pack mule) is overencumbered and on just don't wanna give up that nice loot.
by Johnnar
July 30, 2018
Depends on the situation.. but storm call just for the pure epicness of Skyrim raining it's fury on anyone unlucky enough to be nearby.

... whirlwind Sprint to move along tobnearest merchent when Lydia ( pack mule) is overencumbered and on just don't wanna give up that nice loot.

Shezzarine
August 23, 2018

FUS RO DAH. Who wouldn't love it when you can send people flying on there way to Secunda?

by Shezzarine
August 23, 2018

FUS RO DAH. Who wouldn't love it when you can send people flying on there way to Secunda?

Johnnar
August 25, 2018
@Jordan L thanks to you, I now do this all the time. Turns enemies to tiny pieces in no time. ('_')b
by Johnnar
August 25, 2018
@Jordan L thanks to you, I now do this all the time. Turns enemies to tiny pieces in no time. ('_')b

Fusdoiiz
November 15, 2018

Mine is either [IIZ SLEN NUUL] (Ice Form), [FO KRAH DIIN] (Frost Breath) or [VEN MUL RIIK] (Alduin's Mist). [Fus Ro Dah] still has the potential to be HILARIOUS, though.

by Fusdoiiz
November 15, 2018

Mine is either [IIZ SLEN NUUL] (Ice Form), [FO KRAH DIIN] (Frost Breath) or [VEN MUL RIIK] (Alduin's Mist). [Fus Ro Dah] still has the potential to be HILARIOUS, though.

Mulwahhah
December 4, 2018

my favorite is fus ro dah because it is fun to throw followers off of the throat of the world

by Mulwahhah
December 4, 2018

my favorite is fus ro dah because it is fun to throw followers off of the throat of the world

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 4, 2018

I like [mul qah diiv] "dragon aspect" partly for its usefulness but mostly because of the spiritual connotations. 

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 4, 2018

I like [mul qah diiv] "dragon aspect" partly for its usefulness but mostly because of the spiritual connotations. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.