by Ahkrinalok
May 28, 2016

[ahkrinalok]

Ahkrinalok

"Strength arise"

Based on my real (legal) name.

Hahdremro
June 1, 2016

My name, Dronizian, isn't actually Dovahzul. It's the name of my fursona, Dronizian "Drinz" Keioa Dormierna, an anthropomorphic fox bard with a kind heart and a love of music. (I'm a furry and I'm proud of it. If you don't like it, fite me irl m8. :P)

I'm considering changing my name, but I'm having trouble fitting the words [ilit] (fox) and [sonaan] (bard) together in a way that sounds halfway decent. So until such a time as I can figure out that particular puzzle, I'll just be your friendly neighborhood bardfox, always on the lookout for new ways to ply my trade. [unaz wundun fahdoni!] :D

by Hahdremro
June 1, 2016

My name, Dronizian, isn't actually Dovahzul. It's the name of my fursona, Dronizian "Drinz" Keioa Dormierna, an anthropomorphic fox bard with a kind heart and a love of music. (I'm a furry and I'm proud of it. If you don't like it, fite me irl m8. :P)

I'm considering changing my name, but I'm having trouble fitting the words [ilit] (fox) and [sonaan] (bard) together in a way that sounds halfway decent. So until such a time as I can figure out that particular puzzle, I'll just be your friendly neighborhood bardfox, always on the lookout for new ways to ply my trade. [unaz wundun fahdoni!] :D

Mulqoreyn
June 15, 2016

Mulqoreyn=Strong Sovergin

by Mulqoreyn
June 15, 2016

Mulqoreyn=Strong Sovergin

firebolt
June 17, 2016

Im a spell

by firebolt
June 17, 2016

Im a spell

Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
"The Ancient Conquerer"
by Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
"The Ancient Conquerer"

[deleted]
June 22, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Elven one

This is based upon my extrordinarily elven features, especially my ears, and my actual belief in elves and elven heritage. As far as my beliefs go, Skyrim portrays elves about 30% correctly, much more than other sources.
by [deleted]
June 22, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Elven one

This is based upon my extrordinarily elven features, especially my ears, and my actual belief in elves and elven heritage. As far as my beliefs go, Skyrim portrays elves about 30% correctly, much more than other sources.

Vulomjotraan
June 24, 2016

Vulomjotraan; Darkness, Maw, Animal. It's the closest I could get to nightfangfox, which is my usual username. I chose vulom instead of vulon because of the former's connotations with obscurity and not because it was a mistake, I swear.

by Vulomjotraan
June 24, 2016

Vulomjotraan; Darkness, Maw, Animal. It's the closest I could get to nightfangfox, which is my usual username. I chose vulom instead of vulon because of the former's connotations with obscurity and not because it was a mistake, I swear.

Yakov Tovah
July 5, 2016

Mine name isn't in Dovah, or at least I am fairly certain it is not.

Call it weird or whatever you like, but I believe my inner soul to be connected to dragon kind, specifically Quartz born dragons. Dalugnir is a name I found through meditation and regressive therapy techniques.

by Yakov Tovah
July 5, 2016

Mine name isn't in Dovah, or at least I am fairly certain it is not.

Call it weird or whatever you like, but I believe my inner soul to be connected to dragon kind, specifically Quartz born dragons. Dalugnir is a name I found through meditation and regressive therapy techniques.

Dinokyolnah
November 18, 2016

Dinok do doavahhe        Death of Dragons

All of my characters kill every dragon they see..... save for Parthurnaax.

by Dinokyolnah
November 18, 2016

Dinok do doavahhe        Death of Dragons

All of my characters kill every dragon they see..... save for Parthurnaax.

Dovahskar
November 22, 2016

Dovah Skar = Dragon Hawk. Not from world of warcraft though.

by Dovahskar
November 22, 2016

Dovah Skar = Dragon Hawk. Not from world of warcraft though.

VulonJud
November 27, 2016
VulonJud = Vulon + Jud
It means dark/night queen. :)
by VulonJud
November 27, 2016
VulonJud = Vulon + Jud

It means dark/night queen. :)

SuleykaarKinbok
December 16, 2016

Suleykaar Kinbok

Powerful Leader

by SuleykaarKinbok
December 16, 2016

Suleykaar Kinbok

Powerful Leader

DinokDovBormahu
December 29, 2016
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Mine doesnt mean anything but my bio means Warrior of the spirit world. Leech you

by DinokDovBormahu
December 29, 2016
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Mine doesnt mean anything but my bio means Warrior of the spirit world. Leech you

Felahviing
January 6, 2017
Felahviing. Ferocious hunter wing. Because dragons are ferocious, and hunting is something I do all the time in Skyrim, and wings. Because wings!
by Felahviing
January 6, 2017
Felahviing. Ferocious hunter wing. Because dragons are ferocious, and hunting is something I do all the time in Skyrim, and wings. Because wings!

[deleted]
January 10, 2017

I stole mine from someone on another forum (not Dovahzul forum). Used it for the last 3 or 4 years...sometimes I feel bad. He probably tried to sign up with the name Delernil on a few different sites, whoops.

by [deleted]
January 10, 2017

I stole mine from someone on another forum (not Dovahzul forum). Used it for the last 3 or 4 years...sometimes I feel bad. He probably tried to sign up with the name Delernil on a few different sites, whoops.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.