A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Stupid SKYRIM

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

elias5252
June 29, 2016
KittyKron

i rode a horse on a mountain onto a dragon then fell and i saved game right before hitting ground

by elias5252
June 29, 2016
KittyKron

i rode a horse on a mountain onto a dragon then fell and i saved game right before hitting ground

Memovie360
June 29, 2016

Had about the same problem as dinhaalvut. I spent a bunch of times and died a million times killing off forsworn and orcs to get ebony ingots to make ebony armor at a low level. I got so frustrated, so then I looked up what the problem was, and, well, that was it.

by Memovie360
June 29, 2016

Had about the same problem as dinhaalvut. I spent a bunch of times and died a million times killing off forsworn and orcs to get ebony ingots to make ebony armor at a low level. I got so frustrated, so then I looked up what the problem was, and, well, that was it.

Kronvullok
June 30, 2016
elias5252

That's just awesome. XD

by Kronvullok
June 30, 2016
elias5252

That's just awesome. XD

SnowElf
July 3, 2016

For the Dawnguard DLC I freaked out when a gargoyle appeared while I was trying to get into the castle, and in a moment of weakness, I leapt off the cliff while frantically swinging my weapon. 

by SnowElf
July 3, 2016

For the Dawnguard DLC I freaked out when a gargoyle appeared while I was trying to get into the castle, and in a moment of weakness, I leapt off the cliff while frantically swinging my weapon. 

ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

This isn't something where I was so dumb I died, just something ironic.

I would see a dragon, I'd say "COME AT ME BRAH"

It'd see me and I fling arrows at it.

The thing is, when it landed, I wanted to be safe from the fire, so I ran behind a rock until it left the ground...

Lets just say I'm not very good at aiming.

[lol] ::paarth::

by ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

This isn't something where I was so dumb I died, just something ironic.

I would see a dragon, I'd say "COME AT ME BRAH"

It'd see me and I fling arrows at it.

The thing is, when it landed, I wanted to be safe from the fire, so I ran behind a rock until it left the ground...

Lets just say I'm not very good at aiming.

[lol] ::paarth::

Xatarias
August 11, 2016

The most stupid thing I've ever done in Skyrim? That's easy...trying to fight the Gray Beards, level one, with an iron Dagger and no armor...let's just say, I had just started Skyrim, and had no idea what to do, so I had decided to do something stupid just to pass the time.

by Xatarias
August 11, 2016

The most stupid thing I've ever done in Skyrim? That's easy...trying to fight the Gray Beards, level one, with an iron Dagger and no armor...let's just say, I had just started Skyrim, and had no idea what to do, so I had decided to do something stupid just to pass the time.

ahrahujo
August 18, 2016

When I did the thiefs guild quests, equipping a mask and long tunic: 'Its a perfect disguise! Nobody can recognize me.' I thougt. Today, all gards say me: "Wait. I know you."

by ahrahujo
August 18, 2016

When I did the thiefs guild quests, equipping a mask and long tunic: 'Its a perfect disguise! Nobody can recognize me.' I thougt. Today, all gards say me: "Wait. I know you."

VulonJud
August 18, 2016
I was level 3, and I stole a horse from whiterun because it was night and no one was avalible tp sell it. I rode into were the guards are near whiterun, and got off my horse. I was unfamiliar with the crime system and when the horse walked off I got back on it.
I got off and ran after the guards attacked me, ran into a dead end and just before i died, i saved.
I had no idea you could re load old saves and spent 20 mins watching myself respawn and die, over and over...xD
by VulonJud
August 18, 2016
I was level 3, and I stole a horse from whiterun because it was night and no one was avalible tp sell it. I rode into were the guards are near whiterun, and got off my horse. I was unfamiliar with the crime system and when the horse walked off I got back on it.

I got off and ran after the guards attacked me, ran into a dead end and just before i died, i saved.

I had no idea you could re load old saves and spent 20 mins watching myself respawn and die, over and over...xD

Ouranos
August 18, 2016

You guys have probably heard this before, but I tested out the Fear spell on the Jarl of Whiterun. Not one of my finest moments.

by Ouranos
August 18, 2016

You guys have probably heard this before, but I tested out the Fear spell on the Jarl of Whiterun. Not one of my finest moments.

Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016
KittyKron

I'd like to start this off by saying that I originally had no idea even how to play SKYRIM, so the dumbest thing I've ever done is attempt to walk to Solitude while overencumbered... from Riverwood. Yeah... I had no idea how to drop items.

You're amazing.  I wish I could do memorable things like that.

I think the dumbest thing I've done is to go way too long without saving my game.  Nothing funny.  :(

by Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016
KittyKron

I'd like to start this off by saying that I originally had no idea even how to play SKYRIM, so the dumbest thing I've ever done is attempt to walk to Solitude while overencumbered... from Riverwood. Yeah... I had no idea how to drop items.

You're amazing.  I wish I could do memorable things like that.

I think the dumbest thing I've done is to go way too long without saving my game.  Nothing funny.  :(

Keita
October 24, 2016

I wanted a badass bow but I was trick so I died about ten times trying to get it, but i never got it. I finally got it after 100 times but it was a piece of trash. the bow had decreasces damage and it was a glass bow. I then later killed the person who told me of the bow. lol.

by Keita
October 24, 2016

I wanted a badass bow but I was trick so I died about ten times trying to get it, but i never got it. I finally got it after 100 times but it was a piece of trash. the bow had decreasces damage and it was a glass bow. I then later killed the person who told me of the bow. lol.

Firestar
October 27, 2016

I tried getting to the throat of the world by mountain goating.

Give me those 5 hours back bethesda. I could use 'em

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

I tried getting to the throat of the world by mountain goating.

Give me those 5 hours back bethesda. I could use 'em

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I am ashamed to admit it, but I killed paarthurnax. that was the stupidist thing i have ever done.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I am ashamed to admit it, but I killed paarthurnax. that was the stupidist thing i have ever done.

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

I played for two hours on end without saving.  Then the game glitched and I lost all my progress!  Let this be a lesson to all!  Remember to save your game regularly!

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

I played for two hours on end without saving.  Then the game glitched and I lost all my progress!  Let this be a lesson to all!  Remember to save your game regularly!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.