Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*maramis yelled in pain, but was able to stab gold in the armour chink, and caught scent of his blood*
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*maramis yelled in pain, but was able to stab gold in the armour chink, and caught scent of his blood*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I yell a little, and back up, causing my swords to attack again. I will one of them to aim for the other eye, the good one.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I yell a little, and back up, causing my swords to attack again. I will one of them to aim for the other eye, the good one.*

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*Maramis miscalculated in parrying the blade and it nicked his cheek. He brought his blade up to his mouth and licked the blood off* "Not bad, could use some Iron."
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*Maramis miscalculated in parrying the blade and it nicked his cheek. He brought his blade up to his mouth and licked the blood off* "Not bad, could use some Iron."

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*Unphased, I cast Flames on myself, and charge at you again. I repeat what just happened, but I pull back at the last moment, float around, andstrike from the back, aiming for your head with one sword, your chest with the other.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*Unphased, I cast Flames on myself, and charge at you again. I repeat what just happened, but I pull back at the last moment, float around, andstrike from the back, aiming for your head with one sword, your chest with the other.*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(What you're doing is called Godmoding, that would instantly kill him)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(What you're doing is called Godmoding, that would instantly kill him)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
<p>(it&#39;s an attempted action, not an action itself) *at the last second, maramis sidestepped and slashed at the wound*</p>
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
<p>(it&#39;s an attempted action, not an action itself) *at the last second, maramis sidestepped and slashed at the wound*</p>

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Now you are godmodding. Who's to say it's impossible for me to dodge?)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Now you are godmodding. Who's to say it's impossible for me to dodge?)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
(fixed, and gjoktaas glitch)
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
(fixed, and gjoktaas glitch)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I "roll" out of the way, and feint once again, this time going for his arms.*

(Imagine the MK10 Fatality from Sonya, I think it was.)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I "roll" out of the way, and feint once again, this time going for his arms.*

(Imagine the MK10 Fatality from Sonya, I think it was.)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

*he parrys as he spins and aims to hit gold in the head with the back of his elbow*

by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

*he parrys as he spins and aims to hit gold in the head with the back of his elbow*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I block with the blade of my Ebony Greatsword.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I block with the blade of my Ebony Greatsword.*

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

(flat of the blade or edge)

by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

(flat of the blade or edge)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Edge. I call the sharp part the blade of the _______, and the flat part the flat of the ________.)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Edge. I call the sharp part the blade of the _______, and the flat part the flat of the ________.)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

*seeing the block, he instead meets the blade with his forearm armour*

by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

*seeing the block, he instead meets the blade with his forearm armour*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I grab your arm in one hand, and grab the other had in another. I put my swords to your neck, and step on your feet. I remove my Final Form Antigravity to do so.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I grab your arm in one hand, and grab the other had in another. I put my swords to your neck, and step on your feet. I remove my Final Form Antigravity to do so.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.