(um... Thanks)
by valromar
July 20, 2014
(um... Thanks)

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014
ikaram

(YOU COUNTED?!!!)

No it shows it in the "roleplay and converstions" part XD)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014
ikaram

(YOU COUNTED?!!!)

No it shows it in the "roleplay and converstions" part XD)

valromar
July 20, 2014
(makes sense)
by valromar
July 20, 2014
(makes sense)

ikaram
July 20, 2014

But we passed 500. it was 521 last time I checked.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

But we passed 500. it was 521 last time I checked.

valromar
July 20, 2014
He is right, it is over 600
by valromar
July 20, 2014
He is right, it is over 600

ikaram
July 21, 2014

THE ADMIN HAS FIXED THE PAGES! YES!!!

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

THE ADMIN HAS FIXED THE PAGES! YES!!!

valromar
July 21, 2014
WHOO HOO!!!
by valromar
July 21, 2014
WHOO HOO!!!

valromar
July 21, 2014
"so, Kaj, what kind of person are you looking to be with when we get back to Whiterun?"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"so, Kaj, what kind of person are you looking to be with when we get back to Whiterun?"

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"There is a speific one. Not a kind, but a specific person."

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"There is a speific one. Not a kind, but a specific person."

ikaram
July 21, 2014

(What is with Phelan GUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!)

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

(What is with Phelan GUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!)

valromar
July 21, 2014
"well, who is it?"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"well, who is it?"

valromar
July 21, 2014
(i have absolutely no clue what happened toPhelan)
by valromar
July 21, 2014
(i have absolutely no clue what happened toPhelan)

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"It's a looooong story. Her name is Sabrina. She is an orphant too, but when we first met, my father was alive, and so were her parents. Her mother got ill and died. Her father has fallen in a pit. She was old enough then. The second time we met was 3 years ago. She was the only light in my soul. She left me. We were together for a year. All she left me was this note." Kaj takes out a note from his suit. "My love, I cannot live like this. Every day you risk your life and get in trouble with the guards. Every day I am worried that you will end up in prison, that you will get killed, or worse. And all you say is:'It's for revenge!' Can't you, for one time, stop thinking about it and move on? I know that you will find me when you are ready to do so. I will be waiting for you. Sabrina." Kaj wipes his tears. "For the last two years I have been thinking of giving up revenge. Every night I have been reading this note. And something would make me change my mind. Some guard that does something to a young child, my fathers dagger, something. But I have decided. I am ready to move on. Now just to solve this riddle. She loved giving me these. But I think I have the idea of what it means." Kaj starts thinking.

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"It's a looooong story. Her name is Sabrina. She is an orphant too, but when we first met, my father was alive, and so were her parents. Her mother got ill and died. Her father has fallen in a pit. She was old enough then. The second time we met was 3 years ago. She was the only light in my soul. She left me. We were together for a year. All she left me was this note." Kaj takes out a note from his suit. "My love, I cannot live like this. Every day you risk your life and get in trouble with the guards. Every day I am worried that you will end up in prison, that you will get killed, or worse. And all you say is:'It's for revenge!' Can't you, for one time, stop thinking about it and move on? I know that you will find me when you are ready to do so. I will be waiting for you. Sabrina." Kaj wipes his tears. "For the last two years I have been thinking of giving up revenge. Every night I have been reading this note. And something would make me change my mind. Some guard that does something to a young child, my fathers dagger, something. But I have decided. I am ready to move on. Now just to solve this riddle. She loved giving me these. But I think I have the idea of what it means." Kaj starts thinking.

valromar
July 21, 2014
"do you have a picture, because i think i know who it is. If it is who i think it is i know where she is at."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"do you have a picture, because i think i know who it is. If it is who i think it is i know where she is at."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.