A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015
Loniizrath

Alix leaves the city feeling slightly dejected. "I thought I was crazy enough to go there, who else would?"

He headed to Morthal and went to the inn. "Have you heard anything about this new Dragon Cult?" he asked the innkeeper.

*She looks at you strangly.*

"I've heard of something weird going on at Labyrinthian, but that's it. Hmm..."

*She puts her finder on her chin, thinking a little more.*

"I've also heard something going on near Riften. I think someone said...Forelhost? I don't know."

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015
Loniizrath

Alix leaves the city feeling slightly dejected. "I thought I was crazy enough to go there, who else would?"

He headed to Morthal and went to the inn. "Have you heard anything about this new Dragon Cult?" he asked the innkeeper.

"I've also heard something going on near Riften. I think someone said...Forelhost? I don't know."

DovahKiinZaan
January 6, 2015
Dovahzul lullaby time! What do you mean I don't know dovahzul!? Fine... "How do we get him away?"
by DovahKiinZaan
January 6, 2015
Dovahzul lullaby time! What do you mean I don't know dovahzul!? Fine... "How do we get him away?"

Kosenu
January 6, 2015
@DovahKiinZaan 
"I don't know... maybe we'll just have to wait for him to go to sleep."
by Kosenu
January 6, 2015
@DovahKiinZaan 
"I don't know... maybe we'll just have to wait for him to go to sleep."

DovahKiinZaan
January 6, 2015

"Okay. I wonder when a dragon sleeps?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 6, 2015

Loniizrath
January 6, 2015
Mirkrilaar
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

Alix took a carriage to Solitude. He walked down to the docks, and saw Rebellion docked in the harbor. Ra'taba, his first mate, waved to him from the deck.

"Greetings Captain," said the Khajiit as Alix boarded his ship. "Ra'taba is glad to see you back so early. Do we have a destination?"

"Yes, we sail for Eastmarch," Alix replied, taking the wheel.

"Ah, the winds favor that route. Ra'taba shall have the sails loosened."

The ship weighed anchor and began sailing east. By nightfall, Rebellion was docking in Windhelm.

by Loniizrath
January 6, 2015
Mirkrilaar
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

Alix took a carriage to Solitude. He walked down to the docks, and saw Rebellion docked in the harbor. Ra'taba, his first mate, waved to him from the deck.

"Greetings Captain," said the Khajiit as Alix boarded his ship. "Ra'taba is glad to see you back so early. Do we have a destination?"

"Yes, we sail for Eastmarch," Alix replied, taking the wheel.

"Ah, the winds favor that route. Ra'taba shall have the sails loosened."

The ship weighed anchor and began sailing east. By nightfall, Rebellion was docking in Windhelm.

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

*Snow is falling on the deck and the wind blows bitter cold. The auora is in the sky above, a beautiful mixture of green and blue.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

*Snow is falling on the deck and the wind blows bitter cold. The auora is in the sky above, a beautiful mixture of green and blue.*

Loniizrath
January 6, 2015

Two Nord men wearing heavy fur clothing appear on the dock to assist with docking. They look at Ra'taba and scowl.

by Loniizrath
January 6, 2015

Two Nord men wearing heavy fur clothing appear on the dock to assist with docking. They look at Ra'taba and scowl.

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

*One looks at him disgustingly.*

"I think you might be in the wrong place, cat."

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

Loniizrath
January 6, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Alix appears at the gunwale. "He's with me. Just dock my ship."

He turns to Ra'taba. "You may want to stay belowdecks until I return. The locals aren't too kind to the non-human races."

by Loniizrath
January 6, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Alix appears at the gunwale. "He's with me. Just dock my ship."

He turns to Ra'taba. "You may want to stay belowdecks until I return. The locals aren't too kind to the non-human races."

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

*They roll their eyes and look at each other.*

"Damn Khajiit."

*They throw ropes over as the ship stops. A gangplank is placed to allow travel ashore. They finish and walk away without saying a word.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

*They roll their eyes and look at each other.*

"Damn Khajiit."

*They throw ropes over as the ship stops. A gangplank is placed to allow travel ashore. They finish and walk away without saying a word.*

Loniizrath
January 6, 2015

Alix walks to the stern and pulls a lever. A rowboat is lowered into the river.

"The Rebellion can't sail the rest of the way to Riften. The river's too narrow and too choppy. I'll have to use this." Alix climbs in the boat.

"Don't take too long. This city and this climate both make Ra'taba uncomfortable."

(I'm gonna stop for tonight, since it's nighttime in the RP now, and DKZ and Kosenu wanted to wait until Mirkrilaar is sleeping)

by Loniizrath
January 6, 2015

Alix walks to the stern and pulls a lever. A rowboat is lowered into the river.

"The Rebellion can't sail the rest of the way to Riften. The river's too narrow and too choppy. I'll have to use this." Alix climbs in the boat.

"Don't take too long. This city and this climate both make Ra'taba uncomfortable."

(I'm gonna stop for tonight, since it's nighttime in the RP now, and DKZ and Kosenu wanted to wait until Mirkrilaar is sleeping)

Kosenu
January 8, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"I guess we'll have to wait for it."

by Kosenu
January 8, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Mirkrilaar
January 8, 2015
Kosenu
DovahKiinZaan

*You both agree to wait until nightfall. A couple hours go by and the sun sets entirely. Another hour goes by and I see the moons rise up behind the mountains. I stretch, yawn and go to sleep for the night, curled up with my tail in front of me.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 8, 2015
Kosenu
DovahKiinZaan

*You both agree to wait until nightfall. A couple hours go by and the sun sets entirely. Another hour goes by and I see the moons rise up behind the mountains. I stretch, yawn and go to sleep for the night, curled up with my tail in front of me.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 8, 2015
"You ready?"
by DovahKiinZaan
January 8, 2015
"You ready?"

Kosenu
January 8, 2015
DovahKiinZaan
"You ready?"

"Guess I'll have to be. Let's go!"

Raffmor says up a small prayer to Akatosh, and then the two proceed to the entrance.

by Kosenu
January 8, 2015
DovahKiinZaan
"You ready?"

"Guess I'll have to be. Let's go!"

Raffmor says up a small prayer to Akatosh, and then the two proceed to the entrance.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.