Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42 

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

"clever." *with a great heave, he performed a type of Arm Drag, throwing Gold over his head and onto the ground behind him without letting go*

by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

"clever." *with a great heave, he performed a type of Arm Drag, throwing Gold over his head and onto the ground behind him without letting go*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"You activated my swords," replied Gold, who had stopped the fall with his antigravity. The swords slash at his neck.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"You activated my swords," replied Gold, who had stopped the fall with his antigravity. The swords slash at his neck.

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*the swords slit his throat and he coughs up blood. Using the last of his strength, he gathers his remaining energy and brings it within him* "I will not die alone..." *maramis's body is consumed by a massive energy explosion, which hitting Gold at point blank range, throws him through the stone wall, breaking a few of his bones*
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*the swords slit his throat and he coughs up blood. Using the last of his strength, he gathers his remaining energy and brings it within him* "I will not die alone..." *maramis's body is consumed by a massive energy explosion, which hitting Gold at point blank range, throws him through the stone wall, breaking a few of his bones*

dovah saviik
October 27, 2015

(i will be here for the RP all day till 6:00) *walks in*

by dovah saviik
October 27, 2015

(i will be here for the RP all day till 6:00) *walks in*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
Hadar walked up the stairs, he could fanitly sense makor but not falin, he started to run up the stairs as fast as he could without causing anymore pain
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
Hadar walked up the stairs, he could fanitly sense makor but not falin, he started to run up the stairs as fast as he could without causing anymore pain

Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

*I scream in pain, and cough up blood.*

S3 GR3D NAU!

*I become KDK, who is not damaged, and stand up.*

"Looks like he's out of commision for quite a while," said KDK, going to the stairs, and climbing up.

by Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

*I scream in pain, and cough up blood.*

S3 GR3D NAU!

*I become KDK, who is not damaged, and stand up.*

"Looks like he's out of commision for quite a while," said KDK, going to the stairs, and climbing up.

Vultuzmaar
October 30, 2015
(silence...)
by Vultuzmaar
October 30, 2015
(silence...)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Dang it, now we gots to waits for Saviik)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Dang it, now we gots to waits for Saviik)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Himdah do Deyra will pick up where it left off on RpNation.com

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Himdah do Deyra will pick up where it left off on RpNation.com

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.