valromar
July 21, 2014
"so, what are you planning on doing after this Runos?"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"so, what are you planning on doing after this Runos?"

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"No, I don't have a picture, but I doubt you know her. But... 'When you are ready to move on.' She always moved on, I never did. That would mean... Oh my God how didn't I think of this before? Maybe because I wasn't ready to move on... She is at my first home. That small cave I ran away of and said I would never come back. Guess it is time to come back."

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"No, I don't have a picture, but I doubt you know her. But... 'When you are ready to move on.' She always moved on, I never did. That would mean... Oh my God how didn't I think of this before? Maybe because I wasn't ready to move on... She is at my first home. That small cave I ran away of and said I would never come back. Guess it is time to come back."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"where is this cave?"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"where is this cave?"

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"You know ive never really thought about that..."

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"You know ive never really thought about that..."

valromar
July 21, 2014
" it's always good to plan ahead"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
" it's always good to plan ahead"

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"Maybe ill evantually spellcraft my own enchantments, once i gather enough information."

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"Maybe ill evantually spellcraft my own enchantments, once i gather enough information."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"hmm... Sounds fun."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"hmm... Sounds fun."

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"It's near Whiterun. I have lived there untill my father was killed."

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"It's near Whiterun. I have lived there untill my father was killed."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"i thought that was her in a cave near Whiterun." Norcon thought for a second, "okay, listen, as i was hunting when you were away fighting bandits, a woman in a cave called out to me, i went to the cave and we talked, she told me she was there waiting for someone, but she never told me who, i kept asking but she just told me to move on, i never knew what that meant, so i asked her for her name and she told me it was Sabrina. When i left, she was cuddling with a small clump of fur, i thought she was crazy, so i got her some food and water and left for the camp. I think she was waiting for you, Kaj."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"i thought that was her in a cave near Whiterun." Norcon thought for a second, "okay, listen, as i was hunting when you were away fighting bandits, a woman in a cave called out to me, i went to the cave and we talked, she told me she was there waiting for someone, but she never told me who, i kept asking but she just told me to move on, i never knew what that meant, so i asked her for her name and she told me it was Sabrina. When i left, she was cuddling with a small clump of fur, i thought she was crazy, so i got her some food and water and left for the camp. I think she was waiting for you, Kaj."

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"To be expected then. But Phelan should meet his family. I think Ruin can help Yoldrog, unless he insists on our help."

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"To be expected then. But Phelan should meet his family. I think Ruin can help Yoldrog, unless he insists on our help."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"true, whenever Phelan wakes up. After he does that and everything, i plan on marrying my girlfriend."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"true, whenever Phelan wakes up. After he does that and everything, i plan on marrying my girlfriend."

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"You have a girlfriend? If she knew what you did to the poor fella, she would run away frickin' screamin'.

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"You have a girlfriend? If she knew what you did to the poor fella, she would run away frickin' screamin'.

valromar
July 21, 2014
"actually, she doesn't mind as long as the person deserved it, she watched me do it one time before and that is how we met."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"actually, she doesn't mind as long as the person deserved it, she watched me do it one time before and that is how we met."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.