Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"What, is she like Uthgerd? I met that woman once. We had a fight cause I made a joke about her. She fought good. She broke my nose! But I showed her who is boss. Yeah."

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"What, is she like Uthgerd? I met that woman once. We had a fight cause I made a joke about her. She fought good. She broke my nose! But I showed her who is boss. Yeah."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"no, it is actually Vex from the thieves guild. I've been trying to join the dark brotherhood to control it for her, but no such luck."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"no, it is actually Vex from the thieves guild. I've been trying to join the dark brotherhood to control it for her, but no such luck."

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"I think me and ruin will be fine unless yall wana come along."

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"I think me and ruin will be fine unless yall wana come along."

valromar
July 21, 2014
"well, right now, we are waiting for Phelan and then leaving to go see his family. I actually want to go just for the black book, if that is alright with you, Kaj."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"well, right now, we are waiting for Phelan and then leaving to go see his family. I actually want to go just for the black book, if that is alright with you, Kaj."

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"Sure. I'll go have some fun here!" Kaj tryes to leave, but stops. "Could I have a map?"

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"Sure. I'll go have some fun here!" Kaj tryes to leave, but stops. "Could I have a map?"

valromar
July 21, 2014
Norcon went downstairs to grab a map then returned and gave Kaj the map. "hey, Runos, do you want to leave now so we can get back quicker? "
by valromar
July 21, 2014
Norcon went downstairs to grab a map then returned and gave Kaj the map. "hey, Runos, do you want to leave now so we can get back quicker? "

ikaram
July 21, 2014

Kaj left, saying: "Good! I will try not to bump into trees!" (And not to appear in this RP for some time. Even in-game I have never gone to Solstheim. Just imagine Kaj is having fun! XD)

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

Kaj left, saying: "Good! I will try not to bump into trees!" (And not to appear in this RP for some time. Even in-game I have never gone to Solstheim. Just imagine Kaj is having fun! XD)

valromar
July 21, 2014
"alright, have fun."
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"alright, have fun."

valromar
July 21, 2014

"Hey, Runos, do you want to go now so we can have more time to figure out the black book teleporting thing in that ruin?"

by valromar
July 21, 2014

"Hey, Runos, do you want to go now so we can have more time to figure out the black book teleporting thing in that ruin?"

ikaram
July 21, 2014

(Don't forget to live a note!)

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

(Don't forget to live a note!)

valromar
July 21, 2014

(I will, just waiting for an answer)

by valromar
July 21, 2014

(I will, just waiting for an answer)

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

Nah its ok, i can handle it (btw im prob not gona post on dis for the rest of the day, ive been pretty busy :/)

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

Nah its ok, i can handle it (btw im prob not gona post on dis for the rest of the day, ive been pretty busy :/)

valromar
July 21, 2014
"you wanna wait for Ruin.?"
by valromar
July 21, 2014
"you wanna wait for Ruin.?"

valromar
July 22, 2014
(WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!)
by valromar
July 22, 2014
(WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!)

ikaram
July 22, 2014

(IKR?! Let's wait till tomorow at 11 o'clock Grenich time. If they don't show up, the two of us can just continue without them, and when they show up, they can try to follow. Now I'm gonna go practice Dovahzul.)

by ikaram
July 22, 2014

(IKR?! Let's wait till tomorow at 11 o'clock Grenich time. If they don't show up, the two of us can just continue without them, and when they show up, they can try to follow. Now I'm gonna go practice Dovahzul.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.