DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Probably the preists, but watch the shadows!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Probably the preists, but watch the shadows!"

Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015

*Water continues to drip from the ceiling. You hear a cold wind blow, but don't feel anything due to the structure. A door lies in front.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015

*Water continues to drip from the ceiling. You hear a cold wind blow, but don't feel anything due to the structure. A door lies in front.*

Kosenu
January 9, 2015

Raffmor walks up to the door, but doesn't quite touch it yet.

"Shall we?"

by Kosenu
January 9, 2015

Raffmor walks up to the door, but doesn't quite touch it yet.

"Shall we?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Raffmor, if there is anything behind that door, run, I'll run but u have more of an advantage, I'll fight, then run. Got it?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Raffmor, if there is anything behind that door, run, I'll run but u have more of an advantage, I'll fight, then run. Got it?"

Kosenu
January 9, 2015

"Yes", Raffmor says, trying to keep his voice from shaking. He lays his hand on the doorknob, and starts to turn it.

by Kosenu
January 9, 2015

"Yes", Raffmor says, trying to keep his voice from shaking. He lays his hand on the doorknob, and starts to turn it.

Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015
Kosenu

*The doorknob turns. The door is unlocked. You both see a hallway turn left lit with torches. It looks freshly lit. You both see a shadow move from the hallway out of site.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015
Kosenu

*The doorknob turns. The door is unlocked. You both see a hallway turn left lit with torches. It looks freshly lit. You both see a shadow move from the hallway out of site.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

*Hilt wraps the amulet of talos around the handle of the war axe.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

*Hilt wraps the amulet of talos around the handle of the war axe.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Let's go, follow me, I'll investigate."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*You turn the corner to see a cultist walking away from you wearing thicker robes and a strange mask. It doesn't appear dragon priest. You see several in a large room. A dragon burial mound is in center and several are surrounding it, praying.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 9, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*You turn the corner to see a cultist walking away from you wearing thicker robes and a strange mask. It doesn't appear dragon priest. You see several in a large room. A dragon burial mound is in center and several are surrounding it, praying.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Raffnor? What is the most powerful spell you know?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2015

"Raffnor? What is the most powerful spell you know?"

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"I do not know more advanced magic than a Lightning Bolt spell, I'm afraid. You see, you never really need destruction when being a priest. If I could've predicted I would get into this situation I would have extended my studies of it."

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"I do not know more advanced magic than a Lightning Bolt spell, I'm afraid. You see, you never really need destruction when being a priest. If I could've predicted I would get into this situation I would have extended my studies of it."

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Hmm..."

Hilt runs back grabs a bone and comes again. 

"Can you set this bone on fire?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Hmm..."

Hilt runs back grabs a bone and comes again. 

"Can you set this bone on fire?

Kosenu
January 11, 2015
"That wouldn't be a problem. What are you planning to do?"
by Kosenu
January 11, 2015
"That wouldn't be a problem. What are you planning to do?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"I'll scare them, I have a plan."

*He holds up 3 bones*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"I'll scare them, I have a plan."

*He holds up 3 bones*

Kosenu
January 11, 2015
Raffmor opens his hands to reveal some small flames. A well-aimed shot later little tongues of fire are dancing on the bones.
by Kosenu
January 11, 2015
Raffmor opens his hands to reveal some small flames. A well-aimed shot later little tongues of fire are dancing on the bones.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.