Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 23, 2014
When Runos wasn't paying attention, Norcon stole the dagger that he took from the ruin and went to find Kaj, "hey, Kaj, do you want to come with me to the ruin, i got tired of waiting."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
When Runos wasn't paying attention, Norcon stole the dagger that he took from the ruin and went to find Kaj, "hey, Kaj, do you want to come with me to the ruin, i got tired of waiting."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

Kaj was inspecting a tree when Norcon kame. "Huh, what? Oh, that ruin, not Ruin. Sure. Just tell me what tree this is. I just evaded it while I was looking at the map."

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

Kaj was inspecting a tree when Norcon kame. "Huh, what? Oh, that ruin, not Ruin. Sure. Just tell me what tree this is. I just evaded it while I was looking at the map."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(Um, also, right now, it's 8:50 Grenich time. Sooo... They have 3 hours and 10 minutes left?"

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(Um, also, right now, it's 8:50 Grenich time. Sooo... They have 3 hours and 10 minutes left?"

valromar
July 23, 2014
(well you confused me with the grenich time, i looked it up and the only thing that came up was Greenwich time and i am also used to the 24 hour setting not the 12 hour setting)
by valromar
July 23, 2014
(well you confused me with the grenich time, i looked it up and the only thing that came up was Greenwich time and i am also used to the 24 hour setting not the 12 hour setting)

valromar
July 23, 2014
Norcon pointed on the map, "right here next to this big rock, i can feel the black books magic coming from the cave just north of here." Norcon pointed out the cave on the map.
by valromar
July 23, 2014
Norcon pointed on the map, "right here next to this big rock, i can feel the black books magic coming from the cave just north of here." Norcon pointed out the cave on the map.

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(I'm bad at spelling. It is bassicly the 0 parralel or something. Like in America, you get -5 -6 and -7 Greenwich time. So I said 11 Greenwich because, to you that is around 4-6 o'clock, depending on where you live, while to me it is midnight.)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(I'm bad at spelling. It is bassicly the 0 parralel or something. Like in America, you get -5 -6 and -7 Greenwich time. So I said 11 Greenwich because, to you that is around 4-6 o'clock, depending on where you live, while to me it is midnight.)

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"I'll do it if those books don't happen to teleport me to hell.You go first. In every room. And make sure there are no secret Khajiit teleporters. REALLY MAKE SURE!!!"

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"I'll do it if those books don't happen to teleport me to hell.You go first. In every room. And make sure there are no secret Khajiit teleporters. REALLY MAKE SURE!!!"

valromar
July 23, 2014
"I'll triple check each room just to make sure"
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"I'll triple check each room just to make sure"

valromar
July 23, 2014
(i run on eastern standard time so it is 4:45 P.M. right now)
by valromar
July 23, 2014
(i run on eastern standard time so it is 4:45 P.M. right now)

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(-5 hours. So you... Wait, WE should wait another hour.)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(-5 hours. So you... Wait, WE should wait another hour.)

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(But I doubt they will come, so it is OK.)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(But I doubt they will come, so it is OK.)

valromar
July 23, 2014
(yeah, i seriously doubt they're going to show up)
by valromar
July 23, 2014
(yeah, i seriously doubt they're going to show up)

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"I kinda feel bad that we are going in that ruin. Think about it: It will be the end of this adventure. After that, I'm going to Whiterun and ending my life of adventures. You, most likely, are too, even dough I doubt it, since you didn't think about it for all these years."

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"I kinda feel bad that we are going in that ruin. Think about it: It will be the end of this adventure. After that, I'm going to Whiterun and ending my life of adventures. You, most likely, are too, even dough I doubt it, since you didn't think about it for all these years."

valromar
July 23, 2014
"i have actually been thinking about it all these years. Retirement was the first thing i thought of when Vex and I got together, i just didn't have enough money."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"i have actually been thinking about it all these years. Retirement was the first thing i thought of when Vex and I got together, i just didn't have enough money."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"You have a house. All you need to do is open a shop. Besides, you said that 10 000 gold cannot depleat your riches. Oh, and also, I might need a little borrow in case a shop I want to open doesn't earn enough money in time."

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"You have a house. All you need to do is open a shop. Besides, you said that 10 000 gold cannot depleat your riches. Oh, and also, I might need a little borrow in case a shop I want to open doesn't earn enough money in time."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.