Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
July 23, 2014

Ka eats an apple. "With this money I can buy a house without any decorated rooms and open a stand. But I'll eather need it to be as popular as The Companions in Whiterun or I'll need to not quite retire. An alternative would be a borrow. Just to get some things for the stand and get some decorations in the house. I'll need a child room too, if you know what I mean." Kaj takes a bite out of an apple.

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

Ka eats an apple. "With this money I can buy a house without any decorated rooms and open a stand. But I'll eather need it to be as popular as The Companions in Whiterun or I'll need to not quite retire. An alternative would be a borrow. Just to get some things for the stand and get some decorations in the house. I'll need a child room too, if you know what I mean." Kaj takes a bite out of an apple.

valromar
July 23, 2014
"i can get you the things, i just wanted to have one more big adventure before i retire, and we can run the shop together so you don't have to give me any money back."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"i can get you the things, i just wanted to have one more big adventure before i retire, and we can run the shop together so you don't have to give me any money back."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"That would be much better. But what do we sell? Weapons? Maybe secretly train thieves in the basemeant? You should suggest something, mate."

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"That would be much better. But what do we sell? Weapons? Maybe secretly train thieves in the basemeant? You should suggest something, mate."

valromar
July 23, 2014
"we could sell weapons and armor, and i have plenty of jewels and jewelry so we could sell that, and private lessons on archery and thievery, we have two blacksmiths, so the weapons and armor won't be difficult, we could also have training grounds for the private lessons."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"we could sell weapons and armor, and i have plenty of jewels and jewelry so we could sell that, and private lessons on archery and thievery, we have two blacksmiths, so the weapons and armor won't be difficult, we could also have training grounds for the private lessons."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"Not Thieves guild blacksmiths. Something we could do that our girlfriends could help put. Well, currently are. I will ask Sabrina to marry me. I need to have her by my side. She is the ony thing that is keeping me in Whiterun. And yes, I think that if we open a shop, and if somebody asks for training, we bring him to the fields outside the city. Whatdoya say?"

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"Not Thieves guild blacksmiths. Something we could do that our girlfriends could help put. Well, currently are. I will ask Sabrina to marry me. I need to have her by my side. She is the ony thing that is keeping me in Whiterun. And yes, I think that if we open a shop, and if somebody asks for training, we bring him to the fields outside the city. Whatdoya say?"

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(TIMES UP! It's 11 o'clock in London now. So, we can continue to the Ruin, I mean ruin. But let's finnish this conversation.)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(TIMES UP! It's 11 o'clock in London now. So, we can continue to the Ruin, I mean ruin. But let's finnish this conversation.)

valromar
July 23, 2014
"I think its a great idea, and the blacksmiths are in Whiterun, the one near the entrance, and the skyforge near the companions."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"I think its a great idea, and the blacksmiths are in Whiterun, the one near the entrance, and the skyforge near the companions."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"The one at the entrance is your sister, righ?"

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"The one at the entrance is your sister, righ?"

valromar
July 23, 2014
"yes"
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"yes"

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"So she can help us. But I hope we won't need her help. Now, what about that Ruin? I MEAN rUIN!

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"So she can help us. But I hope we won't need her help. Now, what about that Ruin? I MEAN rUIN!

valromar
July 23, 2014
Snickers a little, "bow about we just call it a cave. My sister probably will help you if I'm not there, we aren't exactly on the best of terms right now."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
Snickers a little, "bow about we just call it a cave. My sister probably will help you if I'm not there, we aren't exactly on the best of terms right now."

Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

Runos apears behind them "I cant help but notice your gona leave without me..."

by Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

Runos apears behind them "I cant help but notice your gona leave without me..."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

"Most likely because of the dagger." Turns to Runos. "Norcon was bored so he found me. why is this tree so special?" Kaj points to a random tree.

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

"Most likely because of the dagger." Turns to Runos. "Norcon was bored so he found me. why is this tree so special?" Kaj points to a random tree.

valromar
July 23, 2014
"got tired of waiting."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"got tired of waiting."

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(We were waiting untill 11 o'clock Greenwich. You are late 45 minutes.)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(We were waiting untill 11 o'clock Greenwich. You are late 45 minutes.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.