Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

(i have IRL things going on, so this may nto be the first time this is gona happen :/)

by Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

(i have IRL things going on, so this may nto be the first time this is gona happen :/)

ikaram
July 23, 2014

(I HAVE THEM TOO! I'm watching a movie. XD)

by ikaram
July 23, 2014

(I HAVE THEM TOO! I'm watching a movie. XD)

valromar
July 23, 2014
(i don't XD, i use a phone)
by valromar
July 23, 2014
(i don't XD, i use a phone)

valromar
July 23, 2014
"i can feel that the cave is at the top of that hill."
by valromar
July 23, 2014
"i can feel that the cave is at the top of that hill."

Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

(anyways, thisll be prob the only time i post for today, PROBALLY. cya)

by Yoldrog
July 23, 2014

(anyways, thisll be prob the only time i post for today, PROBALLY. cya)

valromar
July 23, 2014
(kk)
by valromar
July 23, 2014
(kk)

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"You can FEEL it?"

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"You can FEEL it?"

valromar
July 24, 2014
"the black books have a strong magical aura surrounding it, so, yeah."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"the black books have a strong magical aura surrounding it, so, yeah."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Tell me more abut them."

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Tell me more abut them."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"originally, the Dragonborn used them to get to the Daedric plains known as Apocrypha created by Hermaeus Mora to defeat Miraak, also a Dragonborn but dead, and if someone were to read them in Solsthiem, they get taken to Apocrypha to overcome difficult challenges Hermaeus Mora created and if you read the black book at the end, he will grant you an ability that will greatly help if you're adventuring or just fighting people. You get three choices, once you pick one you can either pick a different one or read the book and get teleported back here."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"originally, the Dragonborn used them to get to the Daedric plains known as Apocrypha created by Hermaeus Mora to defeat Miraak, also a Dragonborn but dead, and if someone were to read them in Solsthiem, they get taken to Apocrypha to overcome difficult challenges Hermaeus Mora created and if you read the black book at the end, he will grant you an ability that will greatly help if you're adventuring or just fighting people. You get three choices, once you pick one you can either pick a different one or read the book and get teleported back here."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Huh? Could you simplify a bit?"

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Huh? Could you simplify a bit?"

valromar
July 24, 2014
"once you read the book and reach the end of the puzzle, you read the book at the end and you get to choose what power you want from the book."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"once you read the book and reach the end of the puzzle, you read the book at the end and you get to choose what power you want from the book."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Well that is called reading mate. Only diffrence is that the book is "Choose your own adventure"

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Well that is called reading mate. Only diffrence is that the book is "Choose your own adventure"

valromar
July 24, 2014
"each book has it's own adventure and you are the story."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"each book has it's own adventure and you are the story."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Now THAT is called life."

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Now THAT is called life."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.