valromar
July 24, 2014
"it's quite fun until you find lurkers, they are not fun."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"it's quite fun until you find lurkers, they are not fun."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"oh, there it is!" Pointing towards a cave.
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"oh, there it is!" Pointing towards a cave.

Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Careful, the draugur are bound to be circleing the place."

by Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Careful, the draugur are bound to be circleing the place."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"it'll be fine, we have fire."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"it'll be fine, we have fire."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"You are saying that I am going with you to fight undead for a book that could kill me? AN I SAID YES?!"

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"You are saying that I am going with you to fight undead for a book that could kill me? AN I SAID YES?!"

Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Yyyyyup."

by Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Yyyyyup."

Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Were going to a nordic tomb, what did you expect?"

by Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"Were going to a nordic tomb, what did you expect?"

valromar
July 24, 2014
"i never said the book could kill you, only the creatures inside could kill you, and that's only if you read it."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"i never said the book could kill you, only the creatures inside could kill you, and that's only if you read it."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Well, I'm not quite alright with the undead, but the cause isn't really awesome. A quick trip to Whiterun WOULD be fine, but no thanks.

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Well, I'm not quite alright with the undead, but the cause isn't really awesome. A quick trip to Whiterun WOULD be fine, but no thanks.

valromar
July 24, 2014
"the draugr in Solsthiem are a lot weaker than the ones in Skyrim. I'll be in and out of the book before you can say wow. After we get out of the cave, we can go to Whiterun."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"the draugr in Solsthiem are a lot weaker than the ones in Skyrim. I'll be in and out of the book before you can say wow. After we get out of the cave, we can go to Whiterun."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"In THAT case, I will let YOU do it. And I'll just go ahead and say wow."

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"In THAT case, I will let YOU do it. And I'll just go ahead and say wow."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"what, the book? I was. The amount of time I'm in there seems a lot longer to me while everyone else sees it as in and out instantly."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"what, the book? I was. The amount of time I'm in there seems a lot longer to me while everyone else sees it as in and out instantly."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Good. If it so easy, I will stay outside. NOT THAT I AM SCARED, it's just that it is a bigger challenge for you without me."

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Good. If it so easy, I will stay outside. NOT THAT I AM SCARED, it's just that it is a bigger challenge for you without me."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"if that's what you want, just be careful of a reiklings, they will ambush you without you noticing. They only attack people who are alone though for some reason."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"if that's what you want, just be careful of a reiklings, they will ambush you without you noticing. They only attack people who are alone though for some reason."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"WHAT?! Well, on the other hand, you shouldn't get much excitemnt before retiring, you should keep it calm, I'll help!"

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"WHAT?! Well, on the other hand, you shouldn't get much excitemnt before retiring, you should keep it calm, I'll help!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.