Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
It's now early morning, and Alix, tired and frustrated, is wandering through Riften. Nobody he asked knew anything about Foralhost, not even the innkeepers or shopowners. Deciding to try his luck one more time, he headed for the Temple of Mara.
by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
It's now early morning, and Alix, tired and frustrated, is wandering through Riften. Nobody he asked knew anything about Foralhost, not even the innkeepers or shopowners. Deciding to try his luck one more time, he headed for the Temple of Mara.

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

*You see the priests inside. One is praying when he hears you enter. He turns around and greets you.*

"How may I help you, my son?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

*You see the priests inside. One is praying when he hears you enter. He turns around and greets you.*

"How may I help you, my son?"

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Raffmor, having overheard the priest's story, clears his throat.

"Depends on what you want to know."

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu

*He shrugs.*

"Same questions I asked your friend."

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu

*He shrugs.*

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
"I'm looking for a ruin east of here called Forelhost. It used to be a fortified city built by the Ancient Nords. Have you heard of it?"
by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
"I'm looking for a ruin east of here called Forelhost. It used to be a fortified city built by the Ancient Nords. Have you heard of it?"

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

*He nods*

"Yes, I have. Why is it that you ask?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

*He nods*

"Yes, I have. Why is it that you ask?"

Kosenu
January 12, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*He shrugs.*

"Let's see... I'm here because of a conversation with my friend here," he nods to Hilt with his head, "... what other questions did you ask him again? I can't seem to remember any?"

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*He shrugs.*

"Let's see... I'm here because of a conversation with my friend here," he nods to Hilt with his head, "... what other questions did you ask him again? I can't seem to remember any?"

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
"I was told to go to Forelhost by a... friend. I know where it is, but I have no idea what I'll find."
by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
"I was told to go to Forelhost by a... friend. I know where it is, but I have no idea what I'll find."

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*He shrugs.*

"Why did you come here and what did you see?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*He shrugs.*

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

"Im afraid I don't know either. But I did hear a traveler go say he was going there for something. Although, I don't know why."

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

"Im afraid I don't know either. But I did hear a traveler go say he was going there for something. Although, I don't know why."

Kosenu
January 12, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Well, I was wondering why Mirkrilaar was always lying in front of the gate here, and after discussing it with Hilt here, we decided to take a look. As for what I saw... A bunch of people wearing strange masks, then some fire, then the insides of my eyelids."

Raffmor looks slightly annoyed.

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Well, I was wondering why Mirkrilaar was always lying in front of the gate here, and after discussing it with Hilt here, we decided to take a look. As for what I saw... A bunch of people wearing strange masks, then some fire, then the insides of my eyelids."

Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"He guards it and makes sure were not disturbed. It mostly works, but we get occasional person. And please don't be annoyed with us. Were only doing this to ensure our safety."

by Mirkrilaar
January 12, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"He guards it and makes sure were not disturbed. It mostly works, but we get occasional person. And please don't be annoyed with us. Were only doing this to ensure our safety."

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

"....Yeah, what exactly are you guys doing in here? Seems a bit shifty that it has to be in secret..."

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

"....Yeah, what exactly are you guys doing in here? Seems a bit shifty that it has to be in secret..."

DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2015

"Wait... Them masks..."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2015

"Wait... Them masks..."

Kosenu
January 12, 2015

"They look pretty creepy hmm?"

by Kosenu
January 12, 2015

"They look pretty creepy hmm?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.