Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 24, 2014
"all right, shall we head in, I'll make sure there isn't any teleporters you need to worry about."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"all right, shall we head in, I'll make sure there isn't any teleporters you need to worry about."

ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Sure, let's just go in then."

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

"Sure, let's just go in then."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"we should sneak through so i can easily take care of the few draugr that are in here with a fireball spell."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"we should sneak through so i can easily take care of the few draugr that are in here with a fireball spell."

Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"We could find an alternate route, nordic tombs are a maze."

by Yoldrog
July 24, 2014

"We could find an alternate route, nordic tombs are a maze."

valromar
July 24, 2014
"it's best to kill them as soon as possible as quietly as possible one by one so they don't alert each other that someone is here."
by valromar
July 24, 2014
"it's best to kill them as soon as possible as quietly as possible one by one so they don't alert each other that someone is here."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"which way do you want to go, Kaj?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"which way do you want to go, Kaj?"

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"How many do we have?"

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"How many do we have?"

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

A nord in walks by and spots Tiberius an rushes to him and hands him a strange horn, he blows it and disappered in a flash of light , the nord says; " I am Beowulf last of the clan stormhammer and I am sorry about Tiberius, he was needed in another plain. I, however can aid you, I am an skilled enchanter as well as a master blacksmith, good with a blade too." he stood tall, around seven feet, for his blood was of a line going back all the way to the days of the distant green summers, he wore Ancient nord armor and had a large Ancient nord greatsword on his back, his armor was different from the standerd  armor, it had chainmail underneath the plates, as well as a large sigil on the chest, a dragon with lightning spouting from its mouth.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

A nord in walks by and spots Tiberius an rushes to him and hands him a strange horn, he blows it and disappered in a flash of light , the nord says; " I am Beowulf last of the clan stormhammer and I am sorry about Tiberius, he was needed in another plain. I, however can aid you, I am an skilled enchanter as well as a master blacksmith, good with a blade too." he stood tall, around seven feet, for his blood was of a line going back all the way to the days of the distant green summers, he wore Ancient nord armor and had a large Ancient nord greatsword on his back, his armor was different from the standerd  armor, it had chainmail underneath the plates, as well as a large sigil on the chest, a dragon with lightning spouting from its mouth.

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
Nivzahkun

mulqoreyn was my old profile, just puting it to rest.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
Nivzahkun

mulqoreyn was my old profile, just puting it to rest.

ikaram
July 25, 2014

(Um... We are in Solstheim... And Tiberius is in a camp near Whiterun.)

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

(Um... We are in Solstheim... And Tiberius is in a camp near Whiterun.)

ikaram
July 25, 2014

(Maybe try to make it a bit better mate.)

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
ikaram

he was secretly followin you th whole way.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
ikaram

he was secretly followin you th whole way.

valromar
July 25, 2014
(he hasn't been able to get on in a while, so, he just kind of followed us like a creepy old hermit.)
by valromar
July 25, 2014
(he hasn't been able to get on in a while, so, he just kind of followed us like a creepy old hermit.)

valromar
July 25, 2014
"or we could go in and kill all of them without a care in the world?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"or we could go in and kill all of them without a care in the world?"

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf looks around confused and says; "How did i get here anyway? Where are we? huh what? oh nordic ruin? ok. Oh look, Draugr."

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf looks around confused and says; "How did i get here anyway? Where are we? huh what? oh nordic ruin? ok. Oh look, Draugr."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.