Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Last Few (Dead)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I suddenly get an irresistable urge to go to the throat of the world, so I decide to go there.

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I suddenly get an irresistable urge to go to the throat of the world, so I decide to go there.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

Paarthurnax: the fourth is all of you combined.

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

Paarthurnax: the fourth is all of you combined.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

"Oh no Paarthurnax... The Fourth is Tilmar."

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

"Oh no Paarthurnax... The Fourth is Tilmar."

Lorfeynag
August 2, 2015
*I am singing in the inn* "Drink boys drink, Come on raise another glaa-" *The song I am singing with is cut off as a hooded figure walks up to me* "Whaddaya want? I'm singing' 'ere!" The man says with a power that shakes the earth,"I am your savior. Come with me and you shall have power." "Will there be booze?" Ia ask. *The man nods* "Then you got a deal", I say *I clasp his hand and I am teleported to a different dimension*
by Lorfeynag
August 2, 2015
*I am singing in the inn* "Drink boys drink, Come on raise another glaa-" *The song I am singing with is cut off as a hooded figure walks up to me* "Whaddaya want? I'm singing' 'ere!" The man says with a power that shakes the earth,"I am your savior. Come with me and you shall have power." "Will there be booze?" Ia ask. *The man nods* "Then you got a deal", I say *I clasp his hand and I am teleported to a different dimension*

Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

I vision blurs. Images pop in front, letting me know that threee of the Last Few have reached the Throat of the World. The other disappeared. Strange, I think, how could have this happened?

by Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

I vision blurs. Images pop in front, letting me know that threee of the Last Few have reached the Throat of the World. The other disappeared. Strange, I think, how could have this happened?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 3, 2015

J'andri reaches the Throat of the World seeing a dragon and a Nord talking. J'andri sneaks and rolls behind a rock. Paarthunax sees him. "It is okay friend, you are one of the Last Few, destiny brought you here." J'andri turns to the Nord. J'andri draws his spear. "J'andri, is going to slit your throat for all of the pain you caused him!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 3, 2015

J'andri reaches the Throat of the World seeing a dragon and a Nord talking. J'andri sneaks and rolls behind a rock. Paarthunax sees him. "It is okay friend, you are one of the Last Few, destiny brought you here." J'andri turns to the Nord. J'andri draws his spear. "J'andri, is going to slit your throat for all of the pain you caused him!"

roastedZork
August 3, 2015

I am almost at the throat of the world when I met the same hooded figure that made Thilmar disapear.

"Who are you?" Hooded figure: you need to come with me.

"Why should I go with you?"

The next thing I knew, the figure rushed at me. I dropped a small item in suprise as I was teleported to a different dimension.

by roastedZork
August 3, 2015

I am almost at the throat of the world when I met the same hooded figure that made Thilmar disapear.

"Who are you?" Hooded figure: you need to come with me.

"Why should I go with you?"

The next thing I knew, the figure rushed at me. I dropped a small item in suprise as I was teleported to a different dimension.

Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

Another one gone. Kaarthaar, do you realise what's going on?

by Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

Another one gone. Kaarthaar, do you realise what's going on?

Lorfeynag
August 4, 2015
*I am standing alone on an infinite plane of darkness* "H-Hello? This isnt funny, guys...guys?" *The figure reappears.* He intones, "You are one of the Last Few. You and your companions are destined to save Tamriel from becoming a plane of Oblivion. From becoming 'this'" * The man throws up his arms and I behold a vision of the return of wild magic, the forests growing taller than ever with fey beasts in them. At this sight of splendor I sigh and the vision fades* "How do I make Tamriel into that?", I ask. *The man smiles*
by Lorfeynag
August 4, 2015
*I am standing alone on an infinite plane of darkness* "H-Hello? This isnt funny, guys...guys?" *The figure reappears.* He intones, "You are one of the Last Few. You and your companions are destined to save Tamriel from becoming a plane of Oblivion. From becoming 'this'" * The man throws up his arms and I behold a vision of the return of wild magic, the forests growing taller than ever with fey beasts in them. At this sight of splendor I sigh and the vision fades* "How do I make Tamriel into that?", I ask. *The man smiles*

GreenieDovahkiin
August 4, 2015
*i am then transported*
"Kythaltus! What are you doing!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 4, 2015
*i am then transported*

"Kythaltus! What are you doing!"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015

*I charge the hooded figure*

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015

*I charge the hooded figure*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

J'andri tackes Kaarthaar. "You're not going anywhere, Nord scum!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

J'andri tackes Kaarthaar. "You're not going anywhere, Nord scum!"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015

"FUS RO DAH!"

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015

"FUS RO DAH!"

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I reappear at my home in my bed, like me being charged at was a dream. (im back in nirn) I get out of my bed and decide to head to the throat of the world.

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I reappear at my home in my bed, like me being charged at was a dream. (im back in nirn) I get out of my bed and decide to head to the throat of the world.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

J'andri gets thrown back. He roars so loud even the citizins in Ivarstead could hear it. He charges at Kaarthaar.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

J'andri gets thrown back. He roars so loud even the citizins in Ivarstead could hear it. He charges at Kaarthaar.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.