Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][ND] The Keepers of light

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*Our heros have defeated the spiders and carry on to the wayshrine of  reslotuion and find another prelate tending the to the wayshrine*

Prelate:" are you ready to accept auri-el enlightiment on the road to the inner sanctum ,Then may auri-el blessing be with you *

*the prelate casts a spell on the wayshrine and as it rises from the earth they are attacked by 3 frost trolls*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*Our heros have defeated the spiders and carry on to the wayshrine of  reslotuion and find another prelate tending the to the wayshrine*

Prelate:" are you ready to accept auri-el enlightiment on the road to the inner sanctum ,Then may auri-el blessing be with you *

*the prelate casts a spell on the wayshrine and as it rises from the earth they are attacked by 3 frost trolls*

Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*Flames blast from my hand as I set the trolls alight* *As they attack, I dodge their lumbering swings and trick them into hitting each other*

by Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*Flames blast from my hand as I set the trolls alight* *As they attack, I dodge their lumbering swings and trick them into hitting each other*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*The trolls are defeated and and our heros now porceed to wayshrine of  Radiance Which is through a cave filled with alot of the betrayed and after our heros porceed through the cave they find the wayshrine guarded by four falmar *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*The trolls are defeated and and our heros now porceed to wayshrine of  Radiance Which is through a cave filled with alot of the betrayed and after our heros porceed through the cave they find the wayshrine guarded by four falmar *

Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*I boldly step forward and slash at the Falmer*

by Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

*I boldly step forward and slash at the Falmer*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*Lor defeats one of the falmar and three are left *

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*Lor defeats one of the falmar and three are left *

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

My crossbows take two more out.

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

My crossbows take two more out.

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*1 more falmar is left*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*1 more falmar is left*

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

*I look at it with fire in my eyes, I swing to the right with my sword and it parry's. It swings over its head and I block it with my shield, then I use my sword to slice its head off.*

"That's that."

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

*I look at it with fire in my eyes, I swing to the right with my sword and it parry's. It swings over its head and I block it with my shield, then I use my sword to slice its head off.*

"That's that."

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*our heros defeat the falmar and the have passed through all the wayshrines and the road to the innersanctum is clear they are arrive at the door of the the sanctum and our heros pour the water from the ewer in to the basin and the door to the sanctum opens *

{its 4:32 am for me and iam getting tired so lets carry on tommorw }

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 1, 2015

*our heros defeat the falmar and the have passed through all the wayshrines and the road to the innersanctum is clear they are arrive at the door of the the sanctum and our heros pour the water from the ewer in to the basin and the door to the sanctum opens *

{its 4:32 am for me and iam getting tired so lets carry on tommorw }

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Wasn't that hard."

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"Wasn't that hard."

Nilvahlok
August 3, 2015

*Inside the sanctum they find a mage doing some researches on an strange dwemer artifact*

"Oh, how can i open this box!? The dwemer engineers created this with great power, I'm feeling it, I want its knowledge..."

*trying to open the box*

{I dont know much about the story that you are making but i've tryied to enter it :P, sorry for my english mistakes because im BR >.<}

by Nilvahlok
August 3, 2015

*Inside the sanctum they find a mage doing some researches on an strange dwemer artifact*

"Oh, how can i open this box!? The dwemer engineers created this with great power, I'm feeling it, I want its knowledge..."

*trying to open the box*

{I dont know much about the story that you are making but i've tryied to enter it :P, sorry for my english mistakes because im BR >.<}

Sharsosah
August 3, 2015

"Intruder!"

*I shoot you with my crossbows in each of your knees so you can't walk.*

{Right Mohamed? You tell me if it hits}

by Sharsosah
August 3, 2015

"Intruder!"

*I shoot you with my crossbows in each of your knees so you can't walk.*

{Right Mohamed? You tell me if it hits}

Lorfeynag
August 3, 2015
"Why would you hurt such a man? We could have brought him to assist us or feigned camaraderie before killing him, if that's your wish. But to my eye, he appears to be a mage or scholar on a quest for knowledge."
by Lorfeynag
August 3, 2015
"Why would you hurt such a man? We could have brought him to assist us or feigned camaraderie before killing him, if that's your wish. But to my eye, he appears to be a mage or scholar on a quest for knowledge."

Sharsosah
August 3, 2015

"It's my natural reation to intruders to shoot them, sorry for that."

*I break the arrows with my enhanced strength, pull them out, and cast a healing spell.*

by Sharsosah
August 3, 2015

"It's my natural reation to intruders to shoot them, sorry for that."

*I break the arrows with my enhanced strength, pull them out, and cast a healing spell.*

Mohamed kunpaarin
August 4, 2015

{i think it might work but dont get too deep on the box yet you still gotta finish the test i got a kinda good idea and sorry for being off for too long i got kinda sick and my computer time got limited soo any way lets carry on }

*our heros have got inside the chantry to find some one with a dewmer box and hear a voice of knight paladin mohamed saying*"i shall explain everything but now go to the temple balcony and put the ewer on the basin"

*our heros go through the balcony with the mage and put the ewer on the basin in the  balcony and a wayshrine rises from earth and knight paladin mohamed comes out from the wayshrine portal*

by Mohamed kunpaarin
August 4, 2015

{i think it might work but dont get too deep on the box yet you still gotta finish the test i got a kinda good idea and sorry for being off for too long i got kinda sick and my computer time got limited soo any way lets carry on }

*our heros have got inside the chantry to find some one with a dewmer box and hear a voice of knight paladin mohamed saying*"i shall explain everything but now go to the temple balcony and put the ewer on the basin"

*our heros go through the balcony with the mage and put the ewer on the basin in the  balcony and a wayshrine rises from earth and knight paladin mohamed comes out from the wayshrine portal*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.